Collapse
No announcement yet.

#7.23 "Survival of the Fittest"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow the Carry On doesn't feel like it fits this season. That song has always represented something in Supernatural where you feel like the world is absolutely edit doomed and that there's just no edit way that Sam and Dean are gonna be able to save it, but they somehow do. It doesn't feel that way this season. Obviously it was the best Season 4/5, but still.
    Last edited by Sugar; 05-19-2012, 11:21 AM. Reason: profanity

Comment

Don't take this the wrong way, but....I don't care if the song "fits" this season or not. "Carry On My Wayward Son" is the un-official song for Supernatural and has played since the first season. To not be heard in the season finale would be a complete mistake to the fans of the series that immediately think of that song by Kansas when Supernatural is brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
        Don't take this the wrong way, but....I don't care if the song "fits" this season or not. "Carry On My Wayward Son" is the un-official song for Supernatural and has played since the first season. To not be heard in the season finale would be a complete mistake to the fans of the series that immediately think of that song by Kansas when Supernatural is brought up.
        This.

Comment

"There's a reason why Crowley approached Cas about the souls while he was observing Dean. The reason will be shown in the upcoming episodes." - Mark Sheppard
          VERY interesting

Comment

It definitely wouldn't be Supernatural w/o Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas. I was whistling that before work today.

Comment

Originally posted by Kar.
              VERY interesting
              Very interesting....although that never showed up. So that was very disappointing.

Comment

Very interesting....although that never showed up. So that was very disappointing.
                Maybe he was lying. No idea...

Comment

slow ride-foghat should have played

Comment

Then the finale would have sucked.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎