Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damon and Elena

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh, the way Damon wipes the blood of her face. And she lets him do it. Elena doesn't stop him to do it herself. She doesn't mind that he's touching her and taking care of her. She doesn't even react to it. By now, this kind of action is normal. Then he holds her shoulder, strokes her hair, looks into her eyes, and reassures her that everything will be okay.

Comment

Love that scene!

Okay another question. When do you think that Damon saw Elena for Elena and not as Katherine? Like when do you think he started falling for Elena?

Comment

My favorite TVD's moment is a Delena moment...it is at the Miss Mystic Falls dance?

This is the entire dance of Elena and Damon during the episode 19 "Miss Mystic Falls"*****FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:******http://twitter.com/VamDi_VideoNewsThe so...

Comment

That is one of my fave Delena moments. I'm confused though, didn't you say you like them seperately? Or are you a Delena fan?

Comment

I like Elena & Stefan together...but I may be weak against the force of Delena! I hope we get something beautiful with Damon/Elena ahead...this season has been weird for me.

[edit] I just want great moments from all of the characters.

Comment

Well since this is the Delena thread lol the force is pretty strong. Too strong to resist with all the gifs! I seriously love this pair!

Comment

That being said though, I do appreciate both characters seperately as well. I just think that they deserve their time together too. It's been a long time coming IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Loulou26
                  Okay another question. When do you think that Damon saw Elena for Elena and not as Katherine? Like when do you think he started falling for Elena?
                  I think he immediately saw her as a different person. When she told him her name, Damon understood that she was not Katherine. He could have left or bitten her, but he did neither. Instead, he went on to ask her questions and have a deep conversation. He wouldn't do that with a girl who just looked like the love of his life. He did it because he looked at Elena and saw a person.

At that point, I think he was intrigued by Elena. He wanted to know why she looked like Katherine. He had not fallen for her yet, since he was still obsessed with Katherine.

1x11, Damon and Elena's first road trip. That was the longest time they had spent together by then. Damon got to see the real - fun Elena. They both saved each other's lives. Elena, while begging Lexi's boyfriend to spare Damon, showed that she cared about him. Keep in mind that throughout Damon's life, he faced rejection from his father, Katherine, Lexi, and most likely many other women. People never cared about him. But Elena did. She did not want to see him get hurt. I think that day they spent together changed how he saw her. It started a friendship, and probably left Damon wanting more.

Between 1x12 and 1x22, Damon's feelings evolved, leading up to the "kiss" in the finale. I don't think there was a specific moment in there where those feelings became love, but I would say it was probably soon after he found out that Katherine didn't care about him. It's also likely that Damon began seriously falling for Elena during​ his obsession with Katherine. He was unaware of this though because his concentration was on finding Katherine, which he had made his life goal. He got so caught up in that search that he probably wasn't even sure what he was searching for anymore. After he found out the truth about Katherine, all his hope for a future with the woman he loved was gone. And who was there for him? Elena. The friendship that they started in 1x11 filled the void that Katherine left in him. He turned his full attention to Elena.

In 1x21, Damon heard Isobel say to Elena, "because he's in love with you." Before that moment, I don't think Damon ever saw it as love. He was not aware of how much he cared about Elena. To me, that was Damon's moment of recognition. He was in love with Elena Gilbert.

In the next episode, Damon attempted to explore that love, and then again in 2x1. Sadly, Elena was not ready yet. Her feelings were developing slower than his did. He waited though. Like he had waited for Katherine. And this time he knew that it would lead to his happy ending. Since then, Damon has been in love with Elena and he will always be in love with her.

Comment

Good for Damon cause Kitty Kat is a royal...! But Elena is nice, sweet and caring...but to me hasn't made the right decisions all the time. Stefan seemed more hung up on Kat and than on Elena cause they look alike...while Damon discovers Elena until he finds the truth on Kat. I don't think either bro is bad...just wish the writers did better with these characters.

Great gifs by the way!
                    Last edited by Sugar; 03-02-2013, 12:44 PM. Reason: edited for profanity

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LordOnox
                        I think he immediately saw her as a different person. When she told him her name, Damon understood that she was not Katherine. He could have left or bitten her, but he did neither. Instead, he went on to ask her questions and have a deep conversation. He wouldn't do that with a girl who just looked like the love of his life. He did it because he looked at Elena and saw a person.

At that point, I think he was intrigued by Elena. He wanted to know why she looked like Katherine. He had not fallen for her yet, since he was still obsessed with Katherine.

1x11, Damon and Elena's first road trip. That was the longest time they had spent together by then. Damon got to see the real - fun Elena. They both saved each other's lives. Elena, while begging Lexi's boyfriend to spare Damon, showed that she cared about him. Keep in mind that throughout Damon's life, he faced rejection from his father, Katherine, Lexi, and most likely many other women. People never cared about him. But Elena did. She did not want to see him get hurt. I think that day they spent together changed how he saw her. It started a friendship, and probably left Damon wanting more.

Between 1x12 and 1x22, Damon's feelings evolved, leading up to the "kiss" in the finale. I don't think there was a specific moment in there where those feelings became love, but I would say it was probably soon after he found out that Katherine didn't care about him. It's also likely that Damon began seriously falling for Elena during​ his obsession with Katherine. He was unaware of this though because his concentration was on finding Katherine, which he had made his life goal. He got so caught up in that search that he probably wasn't even sure what he was searching for anymore. After he found out the truth about Katherine, all his hope for a future with the woman he loved was gone. And who was there for him? Elena. The friendship that they started in 1x11 filled the void that Katherine left in him. He turned his full attention to Elena.

In 1x21, Damon heard Isobel say to Elena, "because he's in love with you." Before that moment, I don't think Damon ever saw it as love. He was not aware of how much he cared about Elena. To me, that was Damon's moment of recognition. He was in love with Elena Gilbert.

In the next episode, Damon attempted to explore that love, and then again in 2x1. Sadly, Elena was not ready yet. Her feelings were developing slower than his did. He waited though. Like he had waited for Katherine. And this time he knew that it would lead to his happy ending. Since then, Damon has been in love with Elena and he will always be in love with her.
                        I agree with this post. Really well thought out lol with visual aids haha. Never hurts.

For me, the one moment that I can define as Damon truly seeing Elena for who she is for the first time, and maybe wanting to be her friend instead of doing it to annoy Stefan was this one:

That scene stuck out to me because of the expression on his face. At first he wasn't sure what she was saying she was sorry for, then she mention Katherine and BAM his face changes. He loses his cocky charm and gets serious. Maybe it's because he doesn't quite know what her angle is? Or maybe its the first time that someone has mentioned that HE lost Katherine too, not just Stefan and I think that scene went a long way to starting a real friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by Loulou26
                          For me, the one moment that I can define as Damon truly seeing Elena for who she is for the first time, and maybe wanting to be her friend instead of doing it to annoy Stefan was this one:

That scene stuck out to me because of the expression on his face. At first he wasn't sure what she was saying she was sorry for, then she mention Katherine and BAM his face changes. He loses his cocky charm and gets serious. Maybe it's because he doesn't quite know what her angle is? Or maybe its the first time that someone has mentioned that HE lost Katherine too, not just Stefan and I think that scene went a long way to starting a real friendship.
                          Yeah, that was a really nice scene between them. It's definitely the first time he'd ever been told he lost Katherine too. And probably the first time someone has ever sincerely felt sorry for him. Elena brought out a certain side of him - one that no one else saw because they didn't care enough to show him compassion.

Comment

Originally posted by LordOnox
                            Yeah, that was a really nice scene between them. It's definitely the first time he'd ever been told he lost Katherine too. And probably the first time someone has ever sincerely felt sorry for him. Elena brought out a certain side of him - one that no one else saw because they didn't care enough to show him compassion.

Exactly and I think that goes a long way to explaining some of his behaviour too. Everyone saw him as the bad one, he knows that, and he doens't mind doing what needs to be done even if it means that people hate him for it. But I think he got so used to people not caring that he was genuinely surprised and a little sceptical even when Elena showed him that compassion. Part of him feels he's not worthy of it.

Comment

Are any of y'all interested in doing the 47 Days of Delena Challenge with me?

Comment

Originally posted by hughie87
                                Are any of y'all interested in doing the 47 Days of Delena Challenge with me?
                                I've actually been thinking about that. I would do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎