Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145
Results 2,161 to 2,171 of 2171

Thread: Saving The CW

Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    Was just thinking Charmed would be cool on Sundays. Yeah right now its only 2 hrs but if ratings are good enough, maybe we will see it expand after awhile though. I think the original Sunday WB lineup was two hours then expanded later?

We Will Avenge!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    The Power of Three is complete now...Madeleine Mantock (Into the Badlands) has been cast as the eldest sister Macy in the Charmed reboot. The character is an Łber-smart geneticist whoís very down-to-earth, drivenÖ and completely gobsmacked when she learns that the supernatural world actually exists.

http://tvline.com/2018/03/05/madelei...t-cast-sister/

I actually like this casting; sheís only really played supporting characters so maybe this could be her breakout role. And she hasnít been given the opportunity to really be a bada$$ of a series; Iíve seen glimmers of it in ITB but, maybe she can go full force as the Shannen Doherty/Prue of this series in Macy.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 03-05-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Fall 2018 Schedule Released:

MONDAYS
    8 pm DCís Legends of Tomorrow
    9 pm Arrow (new time slot)

TUESDAYS
    8 pm The Flash
    9 pm Black Lightning

WEDNESDAYS
    8 pm Riverdale
    9 pm ALL AMERICAN

THURSDAYS
    8 pm Supernatural
    9 pm LEGACIES

FRIDAYS
    8 pm Dynasty
    9 pm Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (new time slot)

SUNDAYS
    8 pm Supergirl (new time slot)
    9 pm CHARMED

http://tvline.com/2018/05/17/cw-fall...rmed-schedule/

I donít know how I feel about the trailer. They clearly picked and chose things from the original series (e.g. the manor, the book of shadows and even the storyline). Iím willing to give it a shot.

Didnt know what to think about the new Charmed series until i saw the trailer. It actually doesnt look horrible. I like that they have a guide in the series he kind of reminds me of Giles from Buffy. Ill give it a chance because i appreciate that its not a direct remake.

The Robert Irvine Show will not be returning for a second season weekday afternoons on The CW due to low ratings. A replacement series has not yet been announced. Tribune, which is in the process of being taken over by Sinclair, is who programs the slot. Their agreement to program it doesnt end until fall 2021.

What would everyone here do with that hour or two hours of programming?

Quote Originally Posted by Austin 3:16 View Post
    The Robert Irvine Show will not be returning for a second season weekday afternoons on The CW due to low ratings. A replacement series has not yet been announced. Tribune, which is in the process of being taken over by Sinclair, is who programs the slot. Their agreement to program it doesnt end until fall 2021.

What would everyone here do with that hour or two hours of programming?

I don't know, but maybe they'll replace it with another talk show? It airs in the afternoon here so I guess they'll just put another talk show in it's place.

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    Yeah, they'll probably do another talk show. Sinclair is also very political so it might have a political bent, which doesn't fit with The CW but they're going to do what they're going to do.

Acquiring/repurposing programming is kind of a waste of money at this point when so much is going to Netflix etc.

There are a few shows that arent on Netflix and Hulu that could work as reruns.

It seems very weird they havent announced anything to replace Robert Irvine. Usually they announce what the replacement is pretty fast but theyre taking their time. At this point, it woulnt surprise me if they have some of the saturday morning educational shows air reruns on weekdays until they can find something to take over.

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    According to Wikipedia the Robert Irvine Show will be replaced by Jerry Springer repeats.

Yup and the show will go on a production hiatus for awhile but they can always come back if CW wants.

Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145