Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erica Durance Picture Thead V

Since the old thread has passed 10,000 posts, here's a new one.. Now for the rules..

Here's the link to the old thread.. http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...ture-Thread-IV

20) RULES FOR POSTING IMAGES:

a) Please DO NOT post large images on any forums. All large images should either be posted with URL tags that link to the photo or with IMG tags to a thumbnail size photo, which many image-posting services provide automatically. If your image hosting server does not provide thumbnail size for message boards then you must either reduce the size of the image yourself or only post a link to it.

b) Please do not hotlink any images from other sites, as this steals valuable bandwidth from other sites.

c) Please DO NOT post any images that contain another site's name or their watermark.

d) Please DO NOT post images of any private individual (for example, other posters on this forum) without their EXPRESS permission. Please carefully consider the decision to post your own personal image on this site, to post links to personal pictures of yourself, or to post any other personal information on this site. To use thumbnails with Photobucket, put a check under the pic, then at the bottom of the page click "Generate HTML and IMG code", then choose "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended".

That will keep the KryptonSite pages from taking too long to load.

Keep in mind: Chatting will also not be tolerated - take it PMs or your walls. Also please remember to keep on topic. There are other threads for discussing things outside of the pictures posted. Also posting about yourself or another poster with Lois or Erica is not allowed (in a fantasy sense, it's OK if you have an actual encounter and/or photos). This is a general warning, as things like that have occurred in other picture threads.

Now, lets get to the pictures
    Last edited by Karafan1; 01-09-2012, 01:25 PM.

New thread, Durancers !!!

thisissmallville

Well, I'll go now.
    Hopefully, I'll see some of you tomorrow .

Comment

Cool a brand new thread. As much as I hated Fortune, I think that gif is funny. Lois really partied hard that night.

Comment

New thread *YAY*

Comment

Woo hoo! New thread.

Comment

Thought I'd put a pretty in the new thread to celebrate Erica's upcoming appearance on HL. It's starting to feel like Christmas all over again!

Last edited by malft; 01-30-2013, 05:33 PM.

Comment

^From where is that picture taken?
              Erica in black jacket is cool .

Comment

Photoset of some screenshots I took from the HL interview with Erica:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Part of my DREAM CAST project:

Comment

Whose the mystery guest Nat? The stupid ad blocked the image.

Comment

Love the Harry's Law interview pictures.

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by ebatcl
                          Part of my DREAM CAST project:

That would be so cool it's like Lois meets Richard White all over again
                          Last edited by LoveHurts38; 01-10-2012, 07:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

You talking about my DREAM CAST actor for the picture above, Mike?
                            It's James Marsden, Cyclops from the X-Men trilogy.

Here are the images/actors (not in any specific) so far on my list (except for the one above, since I already posted it). Suggestions are welcome .

Comment

YAY, we have a new thread

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

i love your list nat, except for Jude Law, i donīt know why, i like him though.

So how about Johnny Depp? i think hes great.
                              Last edited by KMRR16; 01-10-2012, 07:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎