No announcement yet.

Bobbys Choice....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobbys Choice....

Well it seems based on this episode it can be assumed that Bobby chose to be a ghost and not go over to the other side.

Yah...it seemed weird with the whole full bottle/empty bottle in the beginning of the episode. We could very well see some more stuff like this in the future and then some kind of reveal.

That's only if it was Ghost!Bobby and not just something to show how Dean has become obsessed.

If Bobby is a ghost...will Sam and Dean have to burn his body, or will they be fine with Bobby as a ghost when/if they find out?

Comment

I think it depends how they handle it. Im assuming eventually at some point we will se Bobby as a ghost but the thing is will he be a friendly ghost and can help the boys from beyond the grave or will he wind up being an angry ghost where sam and dean will have to fight him.

I would have thought they would of burned his body once he died tho. I mean they did that with everyone else who has died.

Comment

I feel like Bobby would be able to hold out for a while, but eventually a long way down the road, he will go bad. Especially with the life he lived. Just my opinion. Though a helpful ghost Bobby would be awesome.

Comment

No likey. No likey

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            I think it depends how they handle it. Im assuming eventually at some point we will se Bobby as a ghost but the thing is will he be a friendly ghost and can help the boys from beyond the grave or will he wind up being an angry ghost where sam and dean will have to fight him.
            Originally posted by Kaleltheking
            I feel like Bobby would be able to hold out for a while, but eventually a long way down the road, he will go bad. Especially with the life he lived. Just my opinion. Though a helpful ghost Bobby would be awesome.
            Well, we've known that spirits, when they do decide to stay on Earth and not go with a reaper, they can be good for a while, but ALL spirits will "decay" and turn evil over time, as said on "In My Time of Dying", "Death Takes a Holiday" and "Appointment in Samarra", which coincidentally, have been mentioned by Tessa all three times. If Bobby is now a ghost, he could be quite helpful until that time comes until he starts to change.

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            I would have thought they would of burned his body once he died tho. I mean they did that with everyone else who has died.
            The security may have been tighter for them to do such rather than stealing the body and burning it as they did with John. But, who knows...maybe that wasn't a sign of Bobby.

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
            No likey. No likey
            I'm still iffy on it myself. I mean, I am actually okay with Bobby dying, and there are many comparisons with John's death, so I am okay, it's just...if Bobby IS a spirit now, then I hope it's done well.

Comment

Yeah the beer thing made me think it was him too.

I remember them saying all ghosts turn bad but what if Bobby was the exception? Either that or since someone is supposed to come back soon, who is to say Bobby will STAY dead?

Comment

We have seen a friendly ghost help people out directly twice before that I can think of right off (not counting the DanaShulps death omen) specifically the dead gay intern from the 2nd ghostfacers episode (in which the line "It would be cool to have a ghost on the team" was used) and lets not forget Mary Winchester all the way back in Home. She was dead for ages, and was a perfect candidate for going over the edge into becoming a huntee, but she never hurt anyone and possibly kept the little girl safe from the other ghost in the house. Not to mention the little fact of her sacrificing herself to save her boys. Oh and John did something similar after 100 years of daily Alistair level torture as well.

So it seems that if the motivation is there then Bobby will be able to act as himself and help our heroes. I think that burning the bones doesn't so much kill a ghost as it does lock them out of our world permenantly, which means that Bobby will still get to where he's going (lets just assume its upstairs, he deserves it) but he probably wants to wait until Sam and Dean don't need him anymore or are dead themselves before someone does that to him. He probably thought ahead to this as well, and has a "in the event of Sam and Dean's death" letter ready to go to an ally hunter with instructions to burn them all when the time comes. Hopefully a hunter in a jumpsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                  Well, we've known that spirits, when they do decide to stay on Earth and not go with a reaper, they can be good for a while, but ALL spirits will "decay" and turn evil over time, as said on "In My Time of Dying", "Death Takes a Holiday" and "Appointment in Samarra", which coincidentally, have been mentioned by Tessa all three times. If Bobby is now a ghost, he could be quite helpful until that time comes until he starts to change.

The security may have been tighter for them to do such rather than stealing the body and burning it as they did with John. But, who knows...maybe that wasn't a sign of Bobby.

I'm still iffy on it myself. I mean, I am actually okay with Bobby dying, and there are many comparisons with John's death, so I am okay, it's just...if Bobby IS a spirit now, then I hope it's done well.
                  I dont think they would have stolen the body but wouldnt his body have been released to them? like for burial or cremation or something? actually the hospital could have been notified to have him cremated.

Comment

What did u mean hunter in a jumpsuit? Never heard that term b4.

I kinda hope Sheriff Mills will be their next person that helps them out like Bobby did.

Comment

I really hope DEAD Bobby stays DEAD.

Comment

lol hahaha it's only Dean drinking a beer.... LOL

Comment

wait a minute. if bobby is a ghost and if sam and dean did burn the body, (a hunter's way of going, which also is the jedi's way), then there must be something of bobby's still around. maybe hair. or who knows what?

Comment

There probably was hair left over in one of his hats somehow.

Comment

That amulet was once his....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎