Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobbys Choice....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does a ghost drink beer? I would hate it if Bobby decided to stick around. He deserves to rest in peace.

Comment

What if Bobby came back as a Trickster? He chugs the beer as a prank and to get the brothers attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
        How does a ghost drink beer? I would hate it if Bobby decided to stick around. He deserves to rest in peace.
        I think it's fun speculation, but more than anything, Bobby went to Heaven(or so I hope...he wouldn't have gone to Hell if he killed his father, would he?)

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
        What if Bobby came back as a Trickster? He chugs the beer as a prank and to get the brothers attention.
        Lol...I don't think that's even possible, but it's fun to think, haha. "Hey idjits, guess who's the new Loki?"

Comment

I'm guessing they did burn Bobby's body & he's latching on through some possession. That way, Bobby's spirit will be mobile and could go anywhere the object that he latched on goes. Perhaps the object is his hat that Sam & Dean are keeping. If I'd have to bet anything, I'd say that's what will be revealed.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎