Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Desperate Souls" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does Henry always dress like Harry Potter? lol

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Ahhhhh Mr Gold killed and stuffed Mickey Mouse
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-08-2012, 06:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      Maybe Rumple feels that if he makes enough deals and controls everyones fate he can eventually get his kid back. Maybe he wants kids to save them in some weird way. Like the title of the episode says he is probably a Desperate guy and will do anything to make his outcome best.

Gee Ragina take the stick out lol
      That's probably what happens....he's going to lose the kid by the end.

Comment

Zoso? and how Did Mr Gold get in the Dukes(it was the duke right) house and set it on fire without guards or somene around?

Comment

I hate to say this, but I'm bored with episodes that don't have Snow/Charming stuff in it LOL

Comment

Im glad we are getting an orgin story of Rumple.

Originally posted by kellicb
            I hate to say this, but I'm bored with episodes that don't have Snow/Charming stuff in it LOL
            well i guess everyone has there prefrences of charcters. personally i like their flashbacks but not so much them in storybrook. i like everyones flashbacks tho. just cause its more fantasy and exciting.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-08-2012, 06:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah, the fantasy land is interesting for all characters, actually. And I guess I shouldn't say boring, but they move slower for me.

I just got a David/Mary Margaret scene, though LOL

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                Im glad we are getting an orgin story of Rumple.
                Me too!

Comment

I like the Storybrooke plot than the Rumple origin.

----- Added 48 Seconds later -----

What's with the dagger?
                  Last edited by darkphoenix21; 01-08-2012, 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

so i guess the dagger is cursed to control the person who kills the last person who owned the dagger.

Originally posted by kellicb
                    Yeah, the fantasy land is interesting for all characters, actually. And I guess I shouldn't say boring, but they move slower for me.

I just got a David/Mary Margaret scene, though LOL
                    ya i guess its like LOST where you like certian characters storys better then others. well atleast with this show its most about Snow White and Prince Charming so im sure youll get lots of them throughout the series.
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-08-2012, 06:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Could Rumple want out of his own deal and the dagger is part of it?

Comment

Interesting about how Rumple became, well, Rumple. Not sure if he's really evil.....not as evil as the Queen for sure.

Glad Emma came clean about the fire.

Comment

i'm really loving to know more about Rumple's past. Me too, i enjoy the flashbacks more
                          now i wonder if Emma will win the election after the events of the debate...

Comment

He's a tortured soul that was tricked into doing something he would never intentionally do and now has the burden of playing tricks and making deals.

Comment

Maybe Mr Gold set it all up cause he knew Emma would betray him and earn the towns respect.

Comment

And the new dark one lives!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎