Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Desperate Souls" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the dude with the power the headless horsemen? he didnt have a head did he?

----- Added 27 Seconds later -----

Wonder why Mr Gold insisted Emma take something that belonged to the sherrif.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-08-2012, 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Apparently major things are happening in the NFL play off game but I don't like football so I just don't care. (Now, the world series, I'd be more interested).

----- Added 42 Seconds later -----

Loving Emma's hair like this....soft and curls.
      Last edited by kellicb; 01-08-2012, 06:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        Is the dude with the power the headless horsemen? he didnt have a head did he?

----- Added 27 Seconds later -----

Wonder why Mr Gold insisted Emma take something that belonged to the sherrif.
        yeah, me too. And now he wants to join forces with her to fight against the mayor. Again, what's the deal with this guy?? What does he really want?

Comment

Its Brad Douriff. Chucky from Childs Play.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by cathy14
          yeah, me too. And now he wants to join forces with her to fight against the mayor. Again, what's the deal with this guy?? What does he really want?
          Mr Gold is confusing. at times he wants to work with Regina and other times Emma. Maybe he is trying to play them agianst each other. Why who knows but i guess we will see.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-08-2012, 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The guy in the background at the news conefrence was the size of an Ogre.

Comment

Rumple is not exactly good or evil... but I guess it depends on what's in it for him.

Comment

Im not, Well not by this

Comment

Interesting, Henry was born in jail?

Comment

Originally posted by kellicb
                    Interesting, Henry was born in jail?
                    How choice for a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                      Rumple is not exactly good or evil... but I guess it depends on what's in it for him.
                      i think hes good but the darkness hes obviously going to get probably makes his actions evil.

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Stupid Emma dont save her lol
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-08-2012, 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                        i think hes good but the darkness hes obviously going to get probably makes his actions evil.

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Stupid Emma dont save her lol
                        yeah i thought the same!
                        The thing with Rumple/Mr Gold, for me, is not if he's evil or good but what does he want from all of this. The man always has an agenda. And, as Henry said, he's always wanting something in return...

Comment

..EQ set that up

Comment

Maybe Rumple feels that if he makes enough deals and controls everyones fate he can eventually get his kid back. Maybe he wants kids to save them in some weird way. Like the title of the episode says he is probably a Desperate guy and will do anything to make his outcome best.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Gee Ragina take the stick out lol
                            Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-08-2012, 06:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Oh...why do I think the kid turns out to be Graham\Huntsman with all that talk about justice

Comment

Emma the hero!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎