No announcement yet.

Possible for Heroes to come back?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible for Heroes to come back?

Do you guys think theres any chance that its possible? I really hope it gets finshed

I don't think there is a chance, at least not for a while. I actually think it would be a great idea to bring it back though once enough time has passed. The show had so much potential and then, nothing...

But right now, a lot of the actors are busy with other/new things... and Tim Kring has a new show coming out for FOX, and since he's the creator, that might make it all less likely.

I'd say the chances of Heroes coming back are still higher than, say, Smallville coming back, though.

Comment

Thanks for putting your opinion!

But the problem with Heroes is that it never ended. I dont want Smallville to come back even if its my favorite show because it ended properly. Heroes never truly ended so I want to see a conclusion.

Comment

I thought Heroes actually ended at an okay place - I liked that it kind of ended in the same place it started - but I would love to see that world explored again.

Comment

Yes very true but the problem with that is is that the Smallville creators wanted the series to end at season 10 and it did and thats why it was a good ending. The Heroes creators dident know it was going to end at season 4 and maybe if they could make a movie or a couple more episodes then I think that would satisfy everybody.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎