0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Deserves a lump of coal
    0%

I think this was the best episode of the season and one of the best episodes of the series.

Comment

This episode was (had to go here) awesome! The first 10 I've given this show in a while. (Ever notice that the Christmas episodes of this show seem to really rock?)

Nice homage to the hostage episode (even pulled out the elf costumes!).

Shaw was in Clarksville Penn.? Really? The guy who played Clark Kent/Superman in Clarksville? You cannot tell me that wasn't a shout-out.

Shaw still has the Intersect? That was a surprise. (I figured they would have removed it.) But it was nice to see a flash again. I forgot how much I missed those faces.

The reveal of Shaw being the mastermind, blackmailing Decker from his cell and his plan was pretty cool.

Jeffster and the Subway shout-out. Very nice.

The Christmas party--I love Stan Lee but that cameo seemed really pointless--was a bit much. But worth it for the Beckman/Chuck kiss.

When Shaw was hunting Sarah and saying he knew all about her I was surprised he didn't call her Sam. After all, he was the first to know her 'real' name.

The reveal about the Intersect 3.0 and that they would have to make Shaw a spy again (pretty clever actually) was neat.

Who else loved super-caffeinated Jeffster? *raises hand* "Plus, fish have sex in it." Ah, Lester, never change!

Casey's scenes with the bear and then later with Alex were so sweet.

The Shaw/Chuck fight (another nice shout-out) and who else thought Chuck was going to flash in the moment before Ellie hit him on the head? *Raises hand* I thought so. It would have been so cool. But I guess it's nice that Ellie got to help take down the guy who killed Orion.

And now no one has the Intersect? Hmmm.

And then the final couple of minutes which left me going WTH?

Suspense, heart, comedy, a little moment for everyone. This is Chuck at it's best. The only thing missing was Chuck flashing (I really hope he gets the Intersect back before the end).

As I said, this one got a 10.

Comment

Pretty much best episode of S5 (so far) - although just how much that is exactly saying is very much up for debate. Quite nice to see true (believable) conflict and emotionally driven sequences on-screen again.

That said, the bad writing still continues. So many logic 'holes' abound. IE; Shaw wasn't de-Intersected before/during imprisonment, he could blackmail an upper-level CIA agent while in prison, and so on & so forth. And Sarah not finding a weapon, like say the knife in her shoe she was shown to had already used to get loose, to try and take Shaw out; but uses her bare fists and shoed-feet?? WTH?

Didn't really enjoy the abuse Shaw put Sarah through, either. Felt way over the top "serious" for a show of Chuck's usual shtick. Not only all the physical abuse but the constant overt undressing he did of her with his eyes, and his speeches about him still wanting her. Very squicky.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
          Pretty much best episode of S5 (so far)
          Agreed. This one is getting much love from fans, from what I can see, including myself.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎