Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emblem of Eternity

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, damn you because I am literally crying like a ridiculous person over this story. So beyond beautiful I don't even want to attempt to put it into words because it won't do this story justice. bravo!

Comment

i already replied to this story on fanfiction but i seriously couldnt help myself in writing a review here too.
      absolutely beautiful i started to cry when lois had turned 80 and the tears became sobs by the time i finished. no story has ever made me this emotional such a touching story amazing writing and you made clarks love for lois so true and unconditional it makes you wonder if you'll ever find someone like that to spend forever withh.
      staggering story and truly touching to the heart thank you so much for writing thisss.

Comment

Replies to Feedback - Part 3

Originally posted by Eleidich
        OMG, I have tears in my eyes right now, this was so beautiful and so sad.
        Marvelous work.
        Thank you so much! I really appreciate you reading and commenting.

Originally posted by kabuki_queen
        I read this on ffnet and I'm still sniffling. This was quite possibly one of the most beautiful fics I've read in years. Amazing. Definitely one of my favorites now. Great job!
        Thank you so so so much. I saw that you rec'd it on tumblr, too. So amazed by the response to this fic. Really glad to hear that people liked the story and were touched in some way.

Originally posted by AnneBoleyn
        Wow, damn you because I am literally crying like a ridiculous person over this story. So beyond beautiful I don't even want to attempt to put it into words because it won't do this story justice. bravo!
        I know I'm now sounding like a broken record, but thank you so much for reading and commenting. I am so blown away that people have said such lovely things about a story I've written.

Originally posted by shaunii94
        i already replied to this story on fanfiction but i seriously couldnt help myself in writing a review here too.
        absolutely beautiful i started to cry when lois had turned 80 and the tears became sobs by the time i finished. no story has ever made me this emotional such a touching story amazing writing and you made clarks love for lois so true and unconditional it makes you wonder if you'll ever find someone like that to spend forever withh.
        staggering story and truly touching to the heart thank you so much for writing thisss.
        Oh my, thank you so much for reviewing it here also. I've yet to reply to the reviews on ff.net, but I'll get to that shortly. Anyway, I'm elated to read these incredible reviews, it really touches me as an author, inspires me, and makes me think that writing this paid off. Believe me when I say this wasn't always easy to write. I'm still not 100% satisfied with it, but obviously I'm my biggest critic. And I am just so glad that people have felt touched by the love between Lois and Clark in the story - because frankly that's a reflection of the timeless 70+ history of Lois and Clark's love, more than my writing, I think.
        Last edited by Seersha; 04-29-2012, 08:51 PM.

Comment

OMG that was a beautiful piece of work...u definetly got me with tears. God bless

Comment

How dare you write such a beauty story lol I loved it this is one of the most heartshattering stories i have read in a long time i was totally balling. Such great talent and such a realistic story i can totally see Clois going through this and Clark loving her no matter what. This is awesome great job.You totally captured Clois love and soulmate form.

Comment

So unfair, Seersha, because now i'm crying so hard that i can't hardly see my screen and the things i'm trying to write here! gosh... i don't even know how to qualify this story... beyond beautiful, to say the least! But i just couldn't help the crying and let me tell you something, when i cry i look like a monster (my face gets all red and my eyes puffy) and, specially when i cry at night is the hardest because, in the morning, my face is disfigured! Seriously, everyone knows that i cried. All of this just to tell you i have an important appointment tomorrow morning and everyone will look at me and wonder if someone had died

Comment

Ok, I have to go to work now looking like a member of my family just died. Oh wait, they did. Such a touching story. That episode of Lois and Clark was hard for me to watch, every time, because I could see their lives like you wrote it here and it broke my heart to see how time would try to separate them. You wrote this so beautifully because I truly felt that Clark could really see past all the wrinkles and other changes that age brings on us to the Lois he fell in love with and would always cherish. Only true love can do that. People who aren't around you every day but see you once in a while see the changes in you and are shocked by them. The ones who do see you everyday have the changes sneek up on them. My grandparents live next door and I've been close to them all my life. Just the other day, I looked at my grandmother and wondered, 'When did Granny get old?' Love is a special gift and you have captured its beauty here. I will be reading more from you and will definitely share this fic with my Superman buddies. Fantastic writing.

Beth aka SmallRozfan

Comment

That was wonderfull!!

Comment

amazing story wonderful, ive read this 3 times keep going back to it loved it!

Comment

I finally got around to reading this. When the fanfic started, I didn't quite expect what was going to transpire until you started to actually show her aging more and more. I like all the great callbacks to past episodes. Was her late night at the Planet meant to be around "Rabid" or was that supposed to be set in Season 8 after "Stiletto"? I could see an 18 year old Lois teasing Clark with the possibility of strip poker but I could never imagine them actually doing it (especially Clark), so I think the way you ended that memory/event was appropriate, showing tinges of Clark's attraction to Lois, even as they drove each other crazy.

I have to admit, that I have a trouble imagining Lois and Clark with kids, but I know a lot of people like to see that. I guess it's because most of the time we never get to see that and the life they have is a hard one, even with the love they share for each other. I do think that you captured the worries and anxiety they each have on losing the other one, whether it's Clark dying in battle or Lois dying of natural aging.

It was a sweet and times heart-wrenching story. It's hard to face mortality sometimes and I think that hit home while reading this. As Lois started to wither away, I have to admit, I got kind of depressed lol. It's good to see that Clark's love for her lasted well past death. I also liked how you book-ended the story with quotes from other Superman media relating to the topic. Anyways, great job .

Comment

Replies to Feedback - Part 4

Originally posted by thana1995
                        OMG that was a beautiful piece of work...u definetly got me with tears. God bless
                        Thank you!

Originally posted by doodie8808
                        How dare you write such a beauty story lol I loved it this is one of the most heartshattering stories i have read in a long time i was totally balling. Such great talent and such a realistic story i can totally see Clois going through this and Clark loving her no matter what. This is awesome great job.You totally captured Clois love and soulmate form.
                        Thank you so much. I'm glad anyone thinks I have talent. Clark and Lois are soulmates, no matter what, so if that's the message you got from my fic, then I feel like I did a good job.

Originally posted by cathy14
                        So unfair, Seersha, because now i'm crying so hard that i can't hardly see my screen and the things i'm trying to write here! gosh... i don't even know how to qualify this story... beyond beautiful, to say the least! But i just couldn't help the crying and let me tell you something, when i cry i look like a monster (my face gets all red and my eyes puffy) and, specially when i cry at night is the hardest because, in the morning, my face is disfigured! Seriously, everyone knows that i cried. All of this just to tell you i have an important appointment tomorrow morning and everyone will look at me and wonder if someone had died
                        Aw, Cathy. Thank you for your heartfelt feedback. I am glad you felt touched by my story. Well, mostly by Lois and Clark's story - it's their fault for being so damn iconic and legendary and beautiful to allow me to use them in a small way. This fic is really only a small reflection of how much I love them as a couple, and how special I think they are and how powerful their love is.

Originally posted by brit77
                        That was wonderfull!!
                        Thank you for reading and leaving feedback.

Originally posted by kassyannie
                        amazing story wonderful, ive read this 3 times keep going back to it loved it!
                        Thank you! I'm glad you liked it enough to read it more than once.

Originally posted by Vergon6
                        I finally got around to reading this. When the fanfic started, I didn't quite expect what was going to transpire until you started to actually show her aging more and more. I like all the great callbacks to past episodes. Was her late night at the Planet meant to be around "Rabid" or was that supposed to be set in Season 8 after "Stiletto"? I could see an 18 year old Lois teasing Clark with the possibility of strip poker but I could never imagine them actually doing it (especially Clark), so I think the way you ended that memory/event was appropriate, showing tinges of Clark's attraction to Lois, even as they drove each other crazy.

I have to admit, that I have a trouble imagining Lois and Clark with kids, but I know a lot of people like to see that. I guess it's because most of the time we never get to see that and the life they have is a hard one, even with the love they share for each other. I do think that you captured the worries and anxiety they each have on losing the other one, whether it's Clark dying in battle or Lois dying of natural aging.

It was a sweet and times heart-wrenching story. It's hard to face mortality sometimes and I think that hit home while reading this. As Lois started to wither away, I have to admit, I got kind of depressed lol. It's good to see that Clark's love for her lasted well past death. I also liked how you book-ended the story with quotes from other Superman media relating to the topic. Anyways, great job .
                        Wow, this is one long but amazing piece of feedback. Thank you for your detailed thoughts. I am glad you liked the story, and that you think I did some justice to Lois and Clark. Really appreciate that you took time to leave such a detailed comment. Thank you!

Comment

..oh...it's so sad and so beautiful, loved it

Comment

Originally posted by mey3
                            ..oh...it's so sad and so beautiful, loved it
                            Thank you!

Comment

OMG... definitely beautifully written, and definitely brought on the waterworks. I knew what was coming, but so well done! Bravo!

Comment

Thank you, kerthwinner!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎