No announcement yet.

The Wolf's Eyes, Storybrooke Gas Prices, and Regina's Heart Collection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wolf's Eyes, Storybrooke Gas Prices, and Regina's Heart Collection

What is the significance of the wolf having one red eye and one black eye?

Is gas really 15 cents a gallon in Storybrooke?

Who's other hearts does Rigina have in her collection?

If Regina has no magic..........When Graham has Regina pinned against the wall in the foyer.........who shut the front door?

Originally posted by jpfort1957
    What is the significance of the wolf having one red eye and one black eye?
    I was wondering about that, too, since it's a change from the wolf in the pilot. I'm guessing that having a wolf with weird eyes like that is a way for it to stick out to Graham as his friend.

Is gas really 15 cents a gallon in Storybrooke?
    Isn't Storybrooke stuck in 1983 (the curse to Emma's returns)? Could be 15 cents because I sort of remember when I was in high school (which was in the mid-90s) that the gas was like, 88 cents a gallon? Take about 12 years from that and I would guess it would be much lower, so it sounds right?

Who's other hearts does Rigina have in her collection?
    It's a good question because she seems to have a lot of vaults.

If Regina has no magic..........When Graham has Regina pinned against the wall in the foyer.........who shut the front door?
    MAGIC.

No seriously, I think Regina has a form of magic in Storybrooke. She was able to crush Graham's heart and squeeze out his life remotely and it's my personal opinion that she did something to Kathryn and David to implant false memories.

Comment

as to the gas prices...it was NOT $.15 a gallon in 1983-- more like $.85-- that was what I was paying at the time to fill my tank. I think the price is to imply that everything is behind the times in Storybrooke; actually being from Maine myself I think it is appropriate the town is there...life seems to NEVER change in small town maine!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80
        as to the gas prices...it was NOT $.15 a gallon in 1983-- more like $.85-- that was what I was paying at the time to fill my tank.
        Hmm. So prices didn't change much between '83 and the '90s? Wow. Too bad we can't get back to that.

Originally posted by Rac80
        I think the price is to imply that everything is behind the times in Storybrooke
        Yeah, I think it could be.

Comment

Gas was 35 cents in 1973.....................that makes Storybrooke look like Storyland

Comment

After re-watching the Pilot I noticed the wolf, that caused Emma to wreck and remain in Storybrooke, has regular eyes.

Comment

After re-watching the Pilot I noticed the wolf, that caused Emma to wreck and remain in Storybrooke, has regular eyes.
              That's either a continuity error or they just decided later that the wolf should have different eyes.

OR...there are multiples wolves in Storybrooke.

Comment

I didn't rewatch OUAT, but I thought it was the same wolf?
                Oh well, doesn't matter.
                I just love this show .

Comment

Now that I think about it.............the wolf had to be be Rumplestiltskin. Lassie couldn't even take little Timmy to his heart after all those years!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎