Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

The Lord of the Rings mafia - sign up thread

The Lord of the Rings mafia

Hi my fellow K-siters. The next one in line of mafia games in K-site culture section is the Lord of the Rings mafia . For those who donīt know me (there is a hope that some new faces will sign up as well as many old one) my name is Pali. Okay now to business..............this mafia game will not be different from others. There will be townies and there will be scum suspecting each other and trying to kill the other group........so there is a lot of blood, suspecting and fun

Anyone can play, so if you maybe lurked few times before in mafia games and were not sure if you should sign up, please do, I would love to have there as much people as possible

Okay now few things to my fellow players from previous games..............I am no writer of Jeffīs or Summerīs caliber............also english is not my native language (as I demonstrated on few occasions with silly mistakes and not getting some stuff ) so the sotries may not be as good or long as of you were used to, but I can promise you I will do my best. Lord of the Rings is my obsession so I will be writing about something I love, so that may help.
    BTW LotR.........if you did not read it, or seen the movies, it does not matter..............the theme of the game gives just a flavour, rules donīt differ from previous games. BUT from my totally biased and unobjective point of view, itīs one of the best literary gems there is in the world and the whole work of professor Tolkien is brilliant. Also movies are (and again bias is here ) the best book-to-movie adaptation I have ever seen........so if you would like to research them before the game, I would definitely not stop you Maybe I would even join you at the rewatch (and for really courageous people I recommend extended versions..........they have so much more cool material that was cut)........if you will watch it, prepare for 12 hours of epic awesomness

So, who is going to play? I am nervous as I suck at recruiting people, but hopefully my lack of experience with modding or even thread creating will not scare you off And for those who need some rest after last game, donīt worry, this game wonīt start in next couple of days......Probably after or during Christmas........and those who remember, last year there was X-men mafia taking place at the same time and it turned well, so here is hoping this will go well.

So who will sign up? (Please do, please do, please do )

Pali, the first time mod

Players

1. jpfort1957/John
    2. kneel4justice/K4J
    3. Loulou26/Laura
    4. doodie8808/Christine
    5. SGuthrie27/Jeff
    6. FWvidchick/Jenny
    7. hughie87/Summer
    8. fantom zoner/FZ
    9. Firesong/Mica
    10. Austin 3:16/Brendan
    11. Alexandra1989/Alex
    12. Degobunny/Ashley
    13. tbkeys101/Kieran
    14. Suiko/Dylon
    Last edited by Pali; 12-25-2011 at 01:30 PM.

Wu needs to know!!!!!! jpfort1957's Avatar
    I'm In!!!!!!

yes, first one in Thanks John

I've watched those movies several times without ever getting tired of them...................I can only say that about Lord of the Rings and Smallville!!!!!

Meee.

Quote Originally Posted by jpfort1957 View Post
    I've watched those movies several times without ever getting tired of them...................I can only say that about Lord of the Rings and Smallville!!!!!
    great to hear Did you see extended editions?

Quote Originally Posted by kneel4justice View Post
    Meee.
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Pali View Post
    great to hear Did you see extended editions?
    Yes I did!!! I always pick up the extended editions of everything.

I am a serious LoTR fan. Loved the movies; have seen them a zillion times. I have the extended discs as well as the theatrical versions and am the proud owner of a Weta workshop design of my favorite fellowship of the ringer...that would be Legolas, if you care. All that said, the mafia games seem a little complicated (and I have enough trouble with the simple games), so I don't think I want to join. But thanks for asking. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    I am a serious LoTR fan. Loved the movies; have seen them a zillion times. I have the extended discs as well as the theatrical versions and am the proud owner of a Weta workshop design of my favorite fellowship of the ringer...that would be Legolas, if you care. All that said, the mafia games seem a little complicated (and I have enough trouble with the simple games), so I don't think I want to join. But thanks for asking. Good luck!
    Itīs always noce to know there are other LotR fans........and if you change your mind, you are very welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    Emory...the game isn't complicated, it's pretty straight forward and if you had any problems there are plenty of people who would help you Think about it a bit more before you make your mind up

Hey Tracey............did you sign up yet?????

We were special. Chlarkfan_phantom's Avatar
    sorry Pali... I'm taking a break from Mafia for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by jpfort1957 View Post
    Hey Tracey............did you sign up yet?????
    Nope!

I was going to take a break but Summer convinced me otherwise SIGH lol. So sign me up please I love the Lord Of The Rings too

CLOIS IS EVERYTHING !! doodie8808's Avatar
    CLOIS LOVE PASSION & DESIRE SETS THE COSMOS ABLAZE
    ill play why not lol

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast