Terra Nova #1.11 "Within"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra Nova #1.11 "Within"

new episode tonight.
    anyway its about on so talk about it here.
    10 - Great
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

Thanks for setting that up Jeff...

Was gone all day, as you saw on my Facebook lol
    Last edited by KSiteTV; 12-12-2011, 08:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The DVR was set...........but for some reason the show came on 45 minute late in the St.Louis area. I got to see the first 15 minutes of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
        Thanks for setting that up Jeff...

Was gone all day, as you saw on my Facebook lol
        no problem

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by jpfort1957
        The DVR was set...........but for some reason the show came on 45 minute late in the St.Louis area. I got to see the first 15 minutes of the show.

was was actually a pretty good episode. the ending was interesting. next weeks season finale looks like its going to be pretty big. if the show does get a second season it might be better then the first. personally i think the show would have been better if they focused on terra nova and setting up the coloney and all that. The whole family aspect doesnt feel right to me. Seems like they could have done the family aspect in its own show and going back in time didnt really make the family any different. maybe if it was more like Land Of The Lost and it was just a family get stuck back in time dealing with stuff they dont understand then the family aspect would have worked better.
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 12-13-2011, 09:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000

was was actually a pretty good episode. the ending was interesting. next weeks season finale looks like its going to be pretty big. if the show does get a second season it might be better then the first. personally i think the show would have been better if they focused on terra nova and setting up the coloney and all that. The whole family aspect doesnt feel right to me. Seems like they could have done the family aspect in its own show and going back in time didnt really make the family any different. maybe if it was more like Land Of The Lost and it was just a family get stuck back in time dealing with stuff they dont understand then the family aspect would have worked better.
          I'm hip!!!! I wonder if some old timer thought the story needed to be about a family to be a "family show"???? The Shannon family slows the show down too much! I wish the show would have had Jim show up as just an old world fugitive trying to fit in. I'm all about the Terra Nova vs the Sixers, the dinosaurs, and the struggle to build a new world theme.

Comment

Ya i agree. The family is probably the down part of the series. Probably would have been better the way you say about just a stow away type guy who comes to terra nova. maybe next season if there is one they will focus more on the actually world they created and not so much the people.

Comment

I was expecting some kind of plot twist towards the end of the season, but it looks like the writers went along with Taylor's version of Lucas and the Sixers being actually the bad guys. That might suggest they are expecting Terra Nova to be canceled and want to wrap up the story before the end of the (short) first season.

Anyway, even if the show is renewed, I might give up on it due to lack of a good cliff hanger or any compelling/interesting plot.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎