0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad Episode
    0%

I thought the episode was pretty good. I didn't get to watch it live but soon after on my pvr. It was an interesting match up to have Casey and Lester in the jail together. Lester being his savior was unexpected but I guess it makes sense that he would be so intense in regards to pulling their computer plugs because he is a techy haha. Chuck and Sarah considering what's left after being a spy again, it showed two very different paths they could go on. I kind of figured that he would give up the idea of Carmichael Industries as a tech company once Sarah said that she would have no place in that type of business. I was surprised to see Decker go so easily this episode, but as we know from previous episodes, he is only a pawn, he's not the top boss. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Comment

I liked the episode. Loved chucks hack off with that dude who was supposed to be the best. he totally kicked that dudes butt. loved seeing Decker go BOOM. that was funny. he deserved it.

Comment

I really loved this episode. I almost gave it a 10 but a couple tiny things kept me from that so I went with a 9.

I loved the whole Lester in jail thing (and yay for him using his tech skills, we hardly get to see that anymore). Lester saving Casey was hilarious as well.

Gert (just can't call her Gertrude) was fun this episode and I was sorry to see her go. Loved her little talk with Sarah about relationships and the lengths she went to help John.

Went totally "ew!" during the scene where she dosed the genius guy though (I've been hearing some people saying that because she puts on blue gloves that it's an homage to Firefly and "hands of blue". Anyone else agree?). And then the switch she pulled (clever!) and blowing up Decker. Gert is hard core. I hope she returns before the end of the show.

I thought the idea of Decker setting them up so they'd be hunted to be a bit odd (and doesn't jibe with my theory of why he was doing what he was exactly).

Loved the gourmet jelly beans moment (that's so Chuck!) and the Community cameos (though I don't watch that show my sis does so...).

I also thought Zach Levi did a good job directing.

The only things I didn't care for were the nudity moments (blurred out, really?), which felt forced and that Gert's gone now. But yeah, otherwise a great episode.

That got totally eclipsed by the preview for upcoming, seeing as how all I've been seeing everyone talk about elsewhere is the reveal we saw there.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎