Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter" Countdown/LIVE Disussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    now im confused about whats going on with regina. how did her heart collection cross over and how did she know?
    i think there's no doubt Regina remembers everything and knows exactly what can happen sinceEmma got in StoryBrooke, but you made a pretty good question... maybe the mausoleum works like a portal or something... the collection was deep underground, just as the remains of Snow's crystal coffin at the end of "Small voice"...

Comment

100 percent for sure Regina knows all about her time as Evil queen.Nice catfight between her and Emma.

Based on what we heard tonight I am guessing SNow White told her father the secret The Queen told her,and wasn't able to forgive her for whatever It was.So out of revenge she first killed the king and then wanted to kill Snow White.

I loved Henry's reaction to Graham kissing Emma.
      Last edited by Robbins; 12-11-2011, 07:08 PM. Reason: format

Comment

WHOA that deer looked so CG... it must hang out with Smallville's Superman... lol... bad, bad CG.

Also? Graham/Regina snogging is so gross. So far, though, Graham/Emma is where it's at. (West Coast here)

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

So kissing Emma makes people remember? Hmm.... at least sooner rather than later I'm sure Henry will find out he's not the only one who knows what's up with the world... but the question is.. who else knows?
        Last edited by KSiteTV; 12-11-2011, 09:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I feel sorry for Graham he's sleeping with Regina to feel nothing

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Rumpel is entangled in everyone's life...geez!

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

So the huntsman was raised by wolves?

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

Where is the wolf in the real world/or what is the he in the real world?
          Last edited by darkphoenix21; 12-11-2011, 10:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            Where is the wolf in the real world/or what is the he in the real world?
            Looks like the animals all got transfered to Stoybrooke just as they were in Storyland. It just took 28 years for the wolf to be seen..........and make contact with the Huntsman

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
              WHOA that deer looked so CG... it must hang out with Smallville's Superman... lol... bad, bad CG.
              LOL I have watched the episode twice and my head was down both times but I've heard how CG the deer looked. I've felt that a lot of the backgrounds on this show look very fake and I don't even have HD so I can imagine it's worse.

Comment

I think this is severely going to change the rest of the show for Emma. The guy she was into was starting to remember and did a good job of almost convincing her, then he starts to remember everything and is killed.

Yep, I have a feeling Emma is going to start taking this Fairytale thing just a bit more seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV

Looked like the deer from The Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎