View Poll Results: What Clois events should be in the rumored Season 11 novel?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clark becomes attuned to Lois' heartbeat

95 64.63%
  • Black K incident that Lois referenced in "Homecoming" as a disaster

63 42.86%
  • Romantic Clois Flight over Metropolis

76 51.70%
  • Clark's return to Lois after he saves Earth in "Finale"

67 45.58%
  • Superman reveals himself to the world-Lois names him and gets all the exclusives.

79 53.74%
  • Perry White becomes Clois' editor and makes them partners again

70 47.62%
  • A proper, official wedding with both their families and no interruptions

74 50.34%
  • Everyday Clois/Domestic Bliss: dinners, movies, relaxing, birthdays, etc.

85 57.82%
  • Lois discovers she is pregnant with Clark's child

55 37.41%
  • Lois and Clark work on various DP stories together

78 53.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 670 123451151101501 ... LastLast

The Clark/Lois Relationship Thread #16

Please discuss the Lois and Clark relationship here. Since it's a new thread, we will need a new poll. Once one is posted, we will let the thread know. The old thread was fast approaching it's limit before we lost it, so we have opted to create a new thread, thread #16.

You may be wondering, where is The Clark/Lois Relationship #15 thread? Well, in my haste to merge threads, I accidentally deleted the old thread after I realized the thread I was merging was an ancient thread from 4 years ago that had been recently bumped . Really sorry, that doesn't often happen. It cannot be undeleted as I was attempting to hard delete 15 posts from that old thread, not the entire thread.

We now have a new poll, "What Clois events should be in the rumored Season 11 novel?"--A recent report claims that Smallville and DC Comics writing alum, Bryan Q. Miller will be writing a Smallville Season 11 novel. No confirmation of that as I'm writing this but we thought it would be a fun poll to vote on!

****OLD POLL FROM MISSING CLOIS RELATIONSHIP THREAD #15****
    Thanks to Cathy, here are the full quotes for the poll from thread #15. I have readjusted to vote counts to post deletion numbers but the percentages will be off. Once a new poll posted, I will post the total vote counts for that old poll for posterity. Included now are the final vote counts for that lost thread's poll:
    Gone - The best ones always start that way. (Lana)-81
    Arrow - If I lived under the same roof with such a beautiful woman, I probably would mask my feelings in sarcasm, too. (Oliver)-51
    Instinct - You have a deep connection to him. I felt it. He never would have been able to pull away from me if he wasn't drawn by his attraction to you. You may not know it yet, but believe me there's a bond. And I could see it on your face when you caught us together, you feel it, too. (Maxima)-41
    Bride - Lois and Clark would be great together. (Jimmy)-46
    Hex - Lois Lane is a part of your life now. And considering the nonstop puppy-dog eyes you give her, I'm guessing you don't mind much at all. (Chloe)-66
    Absolute Justice - I see your fate, Lois Lane. You are the one he will need. He is the one you will need. The savior...The one who will lead us all (Dr. Fate)-55
    Shield - She was there all along, but he didn't recognize her because the time wasn't right. He needed to wait, because it made their love stronger and their kiss that much sweeter. (Carter)-89
    Icarus - To the happy couple who has finally figured out what we've all known for a very long time now. You two were destined to be together. (Oliver)-73
    Beacon - Lois. You are a perfect fit for Clark. You inspire him. (Martha)-65
    Finale - He needs to rest, to love, to laugh. And when he finally does decide to take to the skies he's gonna need you to ground him. (Chloe)-77

Here's a link to the last Clois relationship that still exists:
    http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...ship-Thread-14
    Last edited by Vergon6; 12-12-2011 at 07:07 AM.

i was catching up with the thread and then, out of the sudden, just couldn't post anything and i started to panic ehhehe
    does it mean we lost everything??? The quotes, the poll all the wonderful discussions???
    * i feel i'm about to cry right now...*
    is there any way to recover something? IDK if it helps, but my subscription for this thread is daily and i have some updates on my email... (from nov 10 until yesterday)

No, I accidentally did a hard delete rather than a soft delete. I had very little sleep and then I got a message about some thread that was posted in the wrong forum. I tried to merge it with this one. And then I realized my mistake in moving it here (too old), I tried to delete only the selected posts, which were 15 posts pasted at the beginning. It shouldn't have deleted the whole thread. I don't know what went wrong. If the thread was part of the old forum (before the switch over), Craig might be able to resurrect a partial thread. Again, I'm sorry.
    Last edited by Vergon6; 12-08-2011 at 05:22 AM.

Natalie ~ Hope-Zion (Farewell, SV universe)
    Aww, that's so sad .

In my browser history, I was able to find the poll options and question again. So I can at least add that again.

Clois Poll

Didn't make options multiple choice before, changing it now.

don't beat yourself up, David, these things happen. It's sad but not the end of the world or anything (although if we were in 2012 already i'll probably think it's a sign hehehe)
    Anyway, let's hope Craig can help us somehow. And i already saved the old messages on my inbox email so they wouldn't be automatically deleted. If there's a way to use them, its at our services

Quote Originally Posted by cathy14 View Post
    don't beat yourself up, David, these things happen. It's sad but not the end of the world or anything (although if we were in 2012 already i'll probably think it's a sign hehehe)
    Anyway, let's hope Craig can help us somehow. And i already saved the old messages on my inbox email so they wouldn't be automatically deleted. If there's a way to use them, its at our services
    Well if you have Genny's last Xmas exchange list, that would be a start.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Not sure how the other messages might help, other than telling people 'hey this is what you last posted, post it again' lol. Again sorry about all this.

As I mentioned earlier, I have now made the poll multiple choice again. But cathy, if you have the full quotes from the original first page, feel free to post them or have me post them on the first post.
    Last edited by Vergon6; 12-08-2011 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is just so sad, i was really hoping for thread 16, by the end of december, oh well
    And donīt worry David, it happens.

Oh nOOOO...

Genny's xmas exchange list

The last update, today around 1 am. Fairy signed up:

Originally Posted by GennyThat video is really good, even though Clark is kind of scary in it. I actually really like it.

----- Added 12 Minutes later -----

Genny
    ebatcl/Natalie
    KMRR16
    LoveHurts38
    FWvidChick/Jenny
    KatherineKent/Victoria
    rockyshadow
    liana
    malft
    Seersha
    Rianna
    clois4ever30
    doodie8808
    tgrimsley
    PrincessKent
    Shootza
    Vergon6
    sunset
    Fairy

Apparently a few more people may be joining the exchange, I won't know for sure until tomorrow though so yes I've extended the deadline yet again by one more day. If there is anyone else in here who hasn't signed up and would like to there's still a little time. Let me know ASAP.

I'm not going to be around anymore tonight though because I have a migraine and can't see my computer screen properly, but message me and I'll add your name and send you a name tomorrow night.

Natalie ~ Hope-Zion (Farewell, SV universe)
    I hope Genny has the list of participants for the Xmas Gift Exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by cathy14 View Post
    The last update, today around 1 am. Fairy signed up:
    Thanks cathy. That was the last one I saw too. I have PMed Craig explaining the situation but I'm not sure if he will be able to help. If it was soft deleted I could have resurrected the thread immediately .

Quote Originally Posted by Vergon6 View Post
    Not sure how the other messages might help, other than telling people 'hey this is what you last posted, post it again' lol. Again sorry about all this.

As I mentioned earlier, I have now made the poll multiple choice again. But cathy, if you have the full quotes from the original first page, feel free to post them or have me post them on the first post.
    now i have a sad news... recently i cleaned up my hard drive and i don't have the quotes anymore.
    BUT i still have one page of the previous #15 open on my browser. Can we, at least, keep the results?

View Poll Results: Your favorites line(s) said about Clois? (Full quotes on first page)

Voters 154. You have already voted on this poll

• The best ones always start that way.(Lana)

63 40.91%
    • ...I probably would mask my feelings in sarcasm, too (Oliver)

40 25.97%
    • You have a deep connection to him. I felt it...(Maxima)

29 18.83%
    • Lois and Clark would be great together.(Jimmy)

58 37.66%
    • Lois Lane is a part of your life now...(Chloe)

28 18.18%
    • I see your fate, Lois Lane. You are the one he will need. He is the one you will need...(Dr. Fate)

73 47.40%
    • She was there all along, but he didn't recognize her because the time wasn't right...(Carter

55 35.71%
    • To the happy couple who has finally figured out what we've all known for a very long time...(Oliver)

47 30.52%
    • Lois. You are a perfect fit for Clark. You inspire him.(Martha)

60 38.96%
    • ...when he finally does decide to take to the skies he's gonna need you to ground him.(Chloe)

48 31.17%
    Last edited by cathy14; 12-08-2011 at 05:33 AM.

Yes we can add the old vote counts.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

I have updated the vote counts now and adjusted them for new votes that had come in. Since there has only been 3 voters for the new poll, the percentages are a bit screwed up.
    Last edited by Vergon6; 12-08-2011 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 670 123451151101501 ... LastLast