Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Shepherd" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to see more about Snow/Charming's relationship between the Troll bridge and him waking her up on the coffin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel823
      So the curse finally worked on the Prince.
      Regina knew what she was doing. She wasn't meaning for him to get lost, she was meaning for him to go to Mr. Gold's shop. Maybe the curse works by the things stored in his shop and he fairytale characters memories are trapped and replaced by those pieces.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
      "You're on the road to True Love." Yeah, he was. He was about to get on that "scenic route" when he gets ambushed by Snow.

Nicely done, Show!
      I loved that too. I was so sad watching him say good-bye to his mom and then when she gave him the ring, I was shouting that's Snow's ring. I love it when a show puts this much care in stringing stories together.
      Last edited by SteelyGal; 12-04-2011, 07:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        oh now i think i know why the queen hates snow white. the queen was married to the king and the "prince" left midus' daughter for snow white so Midus turned the king to gold and the queen blames snow white for that. but wait snow white was wanted before she met the prince so maybe not.
        That's definitely an interesting theory, but yes, Snow was wanted much before that. I am curious as to what the result of that jealousy/hatred/blame is going to be, though. But it's been nice to see (especially in the last episode), that the queen really does have a human side to her.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎