#1.10 "That's What You Get For Trying To Kill Me"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.10 "That's What You Get For Trying To Kill Me"

New Ringer tonight!

Images and more can be found at KSiteTV: http://www.ksitetv.com/category/ringer/

Count down, talk about the episode live, and let this be the episode thread once it's aired!
    10 - That's What You Get For Having A Good Episode
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Kill the show. PLEASE.
    0%

Bridget and Andrew have sealed the deal. I'm wondering what happened between Siobhan and Andrew because he is sure being romantic with Bridgette.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Siobhan is a piece of work. Apparently, there's nothing she won't do to get her way.

What is Siobhan up to? Why did Gemma have to die?
    Last edited by Raistlin; 11-29-2011, 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Did that honestly just happen? That was completely unnecessary.

And I wasn't even particularly fond of her. If they were gonna off her, they should've done it weeks ago. Gratuitously dark and mean-spirited to boot. In very bad taste.

Comment

Charlie kills Gemma, Charlie than gets killed by Siohban (for revenge and tieing up that loose end) just to get another babysitter in the form of her new Guy by blackmailing him with a baby that happens to be Henry's...what is Siohban's master plan?

These final few episodes of this season will be quite interesting especially now that both sisters are in one city...to bad though we have to wait a few months for the continuation of this more involving complicated and soapy story.
        Last edited by darkphoenix21; 11-30-2011, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Good episode for the most part but personally I am not a fan of student-teacher relationship plots and I am not liking where this one is going(no matter what happened it's a bad place to go for storyline purposes)

Comment

I liked seeing a Buffy alum; wasn't very happy with Gemma getting offed or the Juliet teacher story line...other than that I loved this epi...a little confused as to what Shiv's master plan is...

Comment

So Charlie did all of this for money? Talk about stupid.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Supsfan
              Good episode for the most part but personally I am not a fan of student-teacher relationship plots and I am not liking where this one is going(no matter what happened it's a bad place to go for storyline purposes)
              I am not liking it either. These writers are wasting Jason Dohring on this dumb subplot. He should have been involved with the main storyline.

I am pretty sure that the Juliet character was added to the show when it was moved from CBS to The CW.
              Last edited by Dexter; 11-30-2011, 01:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I enjoyed the ep quite a bit but it wasn't quite as good as others have been. As others have stated here, I am not a fan of the Juliet storyline, it's very isolated and does not fit in with everything else going on. I liked her when she was interacting with Andrew and Bridget/Shiv but not off on her own in a been there done that plot with her teacher, who is also being wasted as Jason D would have been fantastic mixing it up with either Shiv or Bridget. I was also sad that they ended up killing Gemma after everything that has happened to her. To keep her alive all this time, then have her survive the first gun shot just to kill her after all was a bit much. But overall I am really enjoying this show and am loving all the characters. I have to give a shout out to Billy Miller/Charlie as I really enjoyed his arc and was sad to see him go last night.

Comment

I thought the episode was pretty good. I'm not a fan of what Juliet is doing to her teacher, but I could see that coming. It always seems to happen with plots with unrequited crushes on teachers in shows, where they have the girl claim that he forced himself on her, when he really didn't. I was hoping that Jason Dohring would somehow get involved with the mainplot as well. Although I would hope that he wouldn't be one of those characters manipulating Bridget or something.

I personally think they held off killing Gemma just because they thought it would make a shocking midseason finale. They may have also changed things up a bit to accommodate the extra 9 episodes they are getting, when they only expected 13. I also think that they had her survive the first gun shot to try to keep us guessing what her fate really would be, when it's pretty clear they would need to kill her off or do something else drastic.

Yeah, it should be interesting to see the girls in the same city now. I don't know how Siobhan thinks that she can get away with staying in New York without being discovered or perhaps even mistaken for Bridget now that Bridget is so entrenched in Siobhan's life.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                    I personally think they held off killing Gemma just because they thought it would make a shocking midseason finale. They may have also changed things up a bit to accommodate the extra 9 episodes they are getting, when they only expected 13. I also think that they had her survive the first gun shot to try to keep us guessing what her fate really would be, when it's pretty clear they would need to kill her off or do something else drastic.
                    How could a former cop miss a head shot at point blank range though? That was beyond unbelievable. I also don't get why Charlie told Gemma that Siobhan was still alive, only for her to get killed off minutes later.
                    Last edited by Dexter; 12-04-2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
                      How could a former cop miss a head shot at point blank range though? That was beyond unbelievable. I also don't get why Charlie told Gemma that Siobhan was still alive, only for her to get killed off minutes later.
                      Well, the "Charlie telling Gemma" part doesn't bother me since he was going to kill her anyway, but the fact that he missed the shot (as you pointed out) was rather weak.

Comment

That part did not make much sense, unless he was drunk or something. I think they did it to extend the action, even though it's rather pointless in the scheme of things. I think John said that to be cruel, revealing the truth to her full well knowing he was about to kill her. The character probably got a morbid satisfaction in doing that.

Comment

10!

I love this show so I can't wait for it to return.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎