1 20.00%

1 20.00%

1 20.00%

0 0%

0 0%

1 20.00%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - I kissed poo. This episode was awful.

1 20.00%
    The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

#3.7 "I Kissed A Girl"

New GLEE tonight! Here are images:

http://www.ksitetv.com/9906/glee-i-k...a-girl-images/

Talk about it here

New In Town
    What began as a dud of an ep. to me ended very very strong. Loved Santana's performance in the ep. and I loved the ending. My only minor issue with this ep. was that I wish this was the episode that left us with a seasonal break other than that a very solid ep.

First thing I want to say and not really about the episode: what's up with Mark Sailling? i mean, you look at Cory and at least you can buy the guy that he's younger than his real age but Mark? he actually looks his age, which is almost 30 I think. Nothing against him but it kinda bothered everytime Puck was onscreen. I can't even sympathize with Puck on the whole Shelby's thing, like at all.

This episode dissapointed me a bit I have to said. They handled the Santana talking with her abuela really well imo but other than that...it was I don't know, I just wish so, so much that Glee couldn't take itself so damn seriously. I think we have talked about this before. Because it works way better when they don't want to "teach a lesson" or "be sympathetic" with certain issues. Or at least not the way they are trying to do it. It feels sometimes like...the show I'm watching isn't Glee. *sigh* I don't really know how to explain it

-Santana's song (Constant craving) was good, Naya has a nice voice and it always a treat to hear Idina sing but the rest weren't really of my liking. Personal opinion of course. I was waiting for Fu****g perfect to be sing on the show for so long but I wanted Lea to sing that

-IKAG rendition was good (love the 2 seconds of Faberry) but really lol not the best song to support Santana/the gays. I mean, did the writers knew the lyrics? *palm face*

-Also, NYADA is the only school in NY? I don't think so. I know this is Glee but still.

-Sugar Motta reactions are gold lol

-Wish Finn could take the time to support and be there for Rachel, you know, his girlfriend, the way he was with Santana. It was nice of him though.

-Lea's acting at the end of the episode omg *cries* Great, great job.

-You guys, Tina had a line!

-Quinn, what they are doing to her?

-Oh and according to Glee all the girls are crazy and the guys are saints

I never thought I'd be saying this but I kinda miss Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk's writting. This new writers are all over the place.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    I'm still not sure how to feel about this episode.

Finn blackmailing Santana? For her own good? Um, what?

Anyone else notice Eric Stoltz's number and name in Sue's booty call book? Very cute considering he's becoming the go-to director for the show.

Turducken? SPN just did that over on their show. It's taking over America!

Puck telling Quinn she's "higher maintance then Berry"? Wow...

Loved the voting booth stuff. Quinn voting for Britt for the girl vote, Mercedes with Kurt (loved her reasoning), Mike Chang voting for Kurt, Finn for Kurt and Puck writes in Ross Perot (I honestly wondered how many young fans had to Google that or ask others "who's Ross Perot?").

Bieste gets to sing. And the fight over Cooter is actually rather interesting. I'm glad Shannon's going to fight for her man.

Rachel (I had a feeling that she stuffed the ballots) getting suspended and banned from Sectionals (I kind of like that--to show the kids can win without her and stuff?). Puck actually seemed to be growing up for a while. Burt won and so did Britt (Kurt's congratulation speech to her was perfect, as was the little Klaine moment after).

And Santana is now out (it was pretty much an open secret anyway). Naya had some great moments in this episode but I still felt like Finn pushed her into coming out. If she wasn't comfortable doing it then he shouldn't have made her.

One thing I really did love was the final song "Constant Craving". Just one of the best renditions that Glee's ever put out.

Gave this a 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post

Rachel (I had a feeling that she stuffed the ballots) getting suspended and banned from Sectionals (I kind of like that--to show the kids can win without her and stuff?). Puck actually seemed to be growing up for a while. Burt won and so did Britt (Kurt's congratulation speech to her was perfect, as was the little Klaine moment after).
    With Puck I have this constant , IDK, love/hate relationship lately lol he can be cute and sometimes nice but an ass the next moment. Like, I still can't get over that he has never used a condom. I know that girls that have been with him are also to blame but I kinda hated him for that. And then what he said to Quinn...
    He's way better singer than Finn though

Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    And Santana is now out (it was pretty much an open secret anyway). Naya had some great moments in this episode but I still felt like Finn pushed her into coming out. If she wasn't comfortable doing it then he shouldn't have made her.
    I am just glad she is out and this in the closet rage plot line can go away. It was starting to make me hate her... so I am grateful to Finn for it even if it was wrong, I can't manage to care.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novak Fan View Post
    Like, I still can't get over that he has never used a condom. I know that girls that have been with him are also to blame but I kinda hated him for that.
    He's way better singer than Finn though
    Agree on all this. When he said that about the condom use I almost fell over. Okay, so it fits with his personality that he would leave it up to the girl to worry about not getting pregnant but what about diseases? Really irresponsible!

And I agree that he's defintely a better singer than Finn. I'd much rather listen to Mark sing than Cory. In fact, in this episode I preferred Puck's song to Finn's despite the fact that I'm a bigger Cyndi Lauper fan.

I found this episode good. I liked how Rachel risked her place at NYADA for Kurt. It was a the sort of thing I'd have expected Sanatana to do but she's got issues of her own. I also think that now that Rachel's out of sectionals, the Trouble Tones will have their own problems and may be losing their mentor as I can see Finn, being the woman scorned doing something drastic to make sure she gets her baby back! I can't wait to see what she does. The only things that spoiled the episode for me is the triangle with Sue, Coach and that dude. That was so cheesy but I guess Glee is cheesy so I can't complain too much