No announcement yet.

Pongo the dog

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pongo the dog

how is Pongo the only one who got to keep their fairy tale persona?

I guess you can't brainwash a dog?

Comment

Well he doesn't have his 100 friends.

Comment

He's a dog. The fairytales still exist in this world so he could be named after Disney's Pongo. If I had a dalmation, I'd call him Pongo too. I like how he was the one to find Henry, like he found his own puppies, so cute

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
          Well he doesn't have his 100 friends.

i think hes releaved just to be away from his wife and kids lol.

i think Cruella should be Archies nieghbor so Pongo can keep pooping on her lawn lol.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
          He's a dog. The fairytales still exist in this world so he could be named after Disney's Pongo. If I had a dalmation, I'd call him Pongo too. I like how he was the one to find Henry, like he found his own puppies, so cute
          Good point. could be just named after the cartoon which just happenes to be based on him. ah another headache lol.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-28-2011, 09:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Superhippie2000, that thing about him being relieved to be away from the wife and kids made me laugh so hard I fell out of my chair!

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
              Superhippie2000, that thing about him being relieved to be away from the wife and kids made me laugh so hard I fell out of my chair!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎