Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "That Still Small Voice?"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clever way on how they told Jiminy's back story.

Jiminy's parents was hilarously bad people.

Ugh! Kathryn kept interrupting Mary and David's moments.

The revel on the little boy being Gepetto and the glass coffin at the end was awesome.

----- Added 27 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
    Why did Archie/Jiminy want to become a cricket of all things? Did I miss something.
    He told his parents in the beginning of the episode he loved crickets because "they get to do whatever they want, hopping from place to place, they're free." and later we see he like's listening to the sound crickets makes.

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
    I thought it was strange how Mary chose to stay at the hospital when she knew Henry was trapped.. or maybe she didn't know that particular detail, and she just knew about the collapse.. but they didn't explain that well. I would think she would be a little concerned.
    Mary was at the hospital the whole time when this was going on and didn't interact with anyone who knew what had happened. So she didn't know. The only time Mary saw Emma was BEFORE Emma even found out Henry went to the mine shaft.
    Last edited by Clois/is/hot; 11-28-2011, 02:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Which makes me think, that is the Dwarves mine.

Comment

Loved the episode .

Jiminy Cricket's back story was wonderfully told - the umbrella, the puppets, why he became the cricket and how he formed the bond with Gepetto.

Also glad to see that he survived. For a second, I was shocked that he died in the mine shaft. So so happy to see him holding on with that umbrella .

The glass pieces were a puzzle throughout the episode, but the reveal was just wow.

Weirdly enough, 'cause I love those two, the only parts that felt unnecessary were the Mary/David scenes .

So, I gave the episode a 9 .

Comment

I liked this episode. I loved the part where Archie told Regina off. I cheered him on. I too thought that Archie had died. I'm glad he didn't. I also thought the mine might be the Seven Dwarfs mine. So the glass was part of Snow White's coffin huh. Interesting.

Comment

This show has been a wonderful surprise after another, since its premiere and, for me, last sunday's episode was no different.
            The way they told us Jiminy's back story was fantastic. Actually, the best so far. See, we all know where Snow white or Cinderella's come from but the cricket we don't. He was always a cricket to me who happens to be the voice of wisdom hehehe But OUAT made it all be special.
            And, i swear, the moment the blue fairy told him the name of the boy i got teared eye...
            The show keeps me hooked and curious about everything all the time! hehehe And every time its finished i start to count the days till next Sunday

Comment

Fortuneatly Jiminy was able to find a high quality made umbrella in the real world............anything lesser and he would have splatted.

Comment

I have to confess, before the big reveal about the identity of the boy at the end -- I didn't think he was Gepetto. I thought he was Pinocchio and then, I remembered, oh yeah, Pinocchio didn't start out as a human boy. He became that later.

Did anyone notice that the fairy who granted Jiminy's wish was the same fairy from the pilot?

Comment

I gave it 7. It was a good episode.

I love Jimminy's back story and seeing the connection between him and Gepetto.

So that was the mirror, right?

Pongo the dalmation! I wonder where Cruella is?

Comment

Originally posted by _obisgirl
                    I have to confess, before the big reveal about the identity of the boy at the end -- I didn't think he was Gepetto. I thought he was Pinocchio and then, I remembered, oh yeah, Pinocchio didn't start out as a human boy. He became that later.
                    It was the Pinocchio style hat gave him away as Gepetto.

Comment

A great episode, one of the best! I loved the end... I thought it was ending right there and they just show us that teaser! Gaah I'm so looking forward for the whole season right now. A 10/10 episode!

Comment

I'll give it a 7/10. For the most part is was good, and I loved the twists and reveals. However, it got slow on quite a few parts, and I didn't feel like it lived up to the past episodes.

I did love the bit at the end with the glass coffin though! At first I wasn't sure what she'd found, but when it showed it again, I had my hunches that it part of it, and then the end made me sure.

It might just be me...but:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/RavenMaxwell/Untitled98.jpg

Is it just me, or is there something significant about this scene other than the fact that it's telling us that it's Snow White's coffin? I mean, it fell to an area with some pretty large tree roots, but there's not a tree in site above ground. Not to mention, she dropped it the exact place where the other shards were, not to mention she looked first to make sure nobody was watching...which means either it was just a coincidence because she dropped it through the grate, or she knew to drop it there because she knew where the coffin was. Is it possible that the theory of Storybrook being created on top of the Fairy Tale world is a bit true? Or is it the writer's way of telling us that the Fairy Tale world is slowly making its way back?

@Obisgirl: It doesn't surprise me, because I'm pretty sure she's also the same fairy that grants Pinnochio and Gepetto theirs. She's just a significant figure in that story universe, and this episode just made her even more so.

Comment

Enjoyed Jiminy's backstory.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎