View Poll Results: When are you re-watching Magnetic and Shattered?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friday 2nd December, 7.00pm - 9.00pm CST

0 0%
  • Friday 2nd December, 11.00pm - 1.00am CST

5 71.43%
  • Saturday 3rd December, 11.00am - 1.00pm CST

1 14.29%
  • Saturday 3rd December, 2.00pm - 4.00pm CST

0 0%
  • Saturday 3rd December, 7.00pm - 9.00pm CST

0 0%
  • Sunday 4th December, 12.00pm - 2.00pm CST

1 14.29%
  • Sunday 4th December, 7.00pm - 9.00pm CST

0 0%
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

MAGNETIC and SHATTERED Official Re-Watch Thread, December 2nd, 2011

I've got a busy week this week, so I'll get this up early so I don't forget.

This week we have Seth the Magnet Boy corrupting Lana (ugh) and Lex cracking big time (awesome). Who's in?

Laura V + Bikini = <3 Lucky Luke's Avatar
    At this point I should able to join. As for Magnetic, at least we get to see KK in some hot make-out sessions haha. But yeah Shattered is definitely superior.

Lana went on a full crazy mode = Season 3`s Most Watched episode

Ugh. Just found out that due to unavailability of some family members on Christmas day, our family is having a special early Christmas get-together to exchange gifts and have a family dinner. It means I will only get to watch the first half of Magnetic and miss Shattered all together at our normal 11.00 pm rewatch session (4.00 pm Saturday evening in Aus).

I have two options:

1. Post my thoughts before or after the normal rewatch time.
    2. Find another Rewatch member and post thoughts with that person during a different session.

Anyone up for an early rewatch in 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm slot on Friday night or a late rewatch in the 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm OR 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm slots on Saturday night???

Failing any positive response, I will probably do my rewatch prior to the 11.00 pm Friday night session and post my thoughts.
    Last edited by skully; 11-28-2011 at 01:00 PM.

I will be here!!! Sorry that I missed out on Friday. It was completely unintentional. I literally forgot about the Re-Watch 'cause I forgot it was even Friday, as I was off work from Wednesday through Friday, so I lost track of what day it was.

Good to see you are still keen, Jeff. We were concerned that you didn't even get to send us a "sorry folks, I can't be here."

Quote Originally Posted by skully View Post
    Good to see you are still keen, Jeff. We were concerned that you didn't even get to send us a "sorry folks, I can't be here."
    That would be because I genuinely planned to be here, and only realized later, 'cause I got home really late, and was talking with some K-Site friends in an online chat, and one of them mentioned the re-watch, and I was like NO WAY!!! Unfortunately, "Perry" was already over and "Relic" was well over halfway through by that point. I'll catch up on the episodes I missed soon.

I still think of Smallville every day so I don't think there's any chance I'd forget a rewatch. I really look forward to it (as I'm sure you do).

Having said that, I am going to be interstate next weekend with no DVD and extremely sketchy or non-existent internet access so will miss out on the excellent Asylum-Whisper double.

I'll be out of town with no internet access again starting friday, so I can't lurk and randomly post again this week

I'm planning to be there Friday night. Still have to watch Perry and Relic and post thoughts first...

im in! since this is my 1st official official re watch party im gonna sit back and see how it all goes. but i love re watching no matter when and where!

I ♥ and Miss you Jim MannaBanana's Avatar
    I cant believe I missed last weeks rewatch!!! I was looking forward to those episodes more than any of the prior ones! My internets been down and I finally got it back yesterday. Im going to try and be here tonight because I REALLY dont want to miss Shattered but Im kind of busy so I may just come in for 1 of them.

Hope to see you guys tonight. Happy to be back!

Quote Originally Posted by kalel1938 View Post
    im in! since this is my 1st official official re watch party im gonna sit back and see how it all goes. but i love re watching no matter when and where!
    Welcome aboard, k1938. Don't be shy to jump in with your thoughts, all views are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by MannaBanana View Post
    I cant believe I missed last weeks rewatch!!! I was looking forward to those episodes more than any of the prior ones! My internets been down and I finally got it back yesterday. Im going to try and be here tonight because I REALLY dont want to miss Shattered but Im kind of busy so I may just come in for 1 of them.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, MB. Glad you are back on deck.

Quote Originally Posted by kalel1938 View Post
    Feel free to jump in with your thoughts - the more the merrier!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by MannaBanana View Post

If you can only be here for one, definitely make it Shattered! Magnetic is one of my least favorite episodes in the entire series... Still a few good parts, though!
    Last edited by MrsK; 12-02-2011 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast