No announcement yet.

hi

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

so ive decided after 5 years of lurking that i should sign up. mainly because im a tad afraid that my smallville boards will disappear if im not registered. dont expect many posts from me. expect more clicking and reading. cuz thats what ive been doing feel free to drop me a line on my profile thing if you. or find me in the smallville/superman boards.

Hiya there, great to finaly have you here then!! lol well will be looking forward to seeing you around , and feel free to play around down in the culture section too thats where you'll find me residing! Love btw how you signed up to keep the boards running - thats the kinna support we love!!

Comment

Hey there. That's okay if you like to lurk, but feel free to post when the spirit moves ya.

Comment

Hello there! Thanx for joining up and its always great to meet a fellow Smallville fan. Have fun and I'm looking forward to talking back and forth with you!

Comment

Hello to all friends!

I am Steve here and this is mine 1st post here, In which i wants to tell you that i am living in USA and i am doing study, In my free time i like to read Novels...

Comment

Hello,
            Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWills
                  Hello,
                  Welcome to the forum.
                  Welcome to you too.