Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"That Still Small Voice" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The people turned into dolls ARE in Mr. Gold's shop!

Those and Emma's little baby blanket are things that have come over to the Real World from Fairy Tale Land. Interesting.

Comment

seems like Jiminy is going to get his memory back soon.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
      The people turned into dolls ARE in Mr. Gold's shop!

Those and Emma's little baby blanket are things that have come over to the Real World from Fairy Tale Land. Interesting.
      hmmm interesting. maybe mr gold shop has everything from the fairy tale world. i assume at some point Henry is going to want to break into there and get something important.
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-27-2011, 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        seems like Jiminy is going to get his memory back soon.
        He's definitely on the right path to it. He might be getting up the courage to break ties with Regina.

Jared Gilmore is such a good little actor. Him as Henry, encouraging Archie to be the man he wanted to be was SO GOOD.

Comment

thats great his umbrella saved him.

woohoo Jiminy blackmailing the Mayor

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

ah so the boy was gepetto which explains his fascination with puppets.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

was that snow whites casket?

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

He's definitely on the right path to it. He might be getting up the courage to break ties with Regina.

Jared Gilmore is such a good little actor. Him as Henry, encouraging Archie to be the man he wanted to be was SO GOOD.
          ya the kid is a pretty good actor.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-27-2011, 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

MAN, the last like, 5 minutes or so of this episode were just pure magic.

----- Added 52 Seconds later -----

was that snow whites casket?
            YES! The glass coffin! Awesome, awesome, awesome reveal!
            Last edited by savingpeoplething; 11-27-2011, 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Is the mine shaft the portal or is this showing that the town is turning back to fairytale land and different parts of the town will start merging into fairy tale world?

Comment

Is the mine shaft the portal or is this showing that the town is turning back to fairytale land and different parts of the town will start merging into fairy tale world?
                Those are both great guesses.

I think it's cool that Emma accepting the deputy job, really committing herself to Storybrooke is what shook it loose. She is starting to break the curse just by BEING THERE.

I like the idea that Storybrooke is just what the curse built on top of Fairy Tale Land, but could be anything at this point. I like that they're starting to reveal stuff like that.

Comment

PONGO!!! Now I want Cruella de Vil vs. the Evil Queen.

The "set" for these mines used to be Rumplestiltskin's jail. It was set up like this when we were on set in early October.

----- Added 26 Minutes later -----

Archie just stood up to the mayor! GO ARCHIE!!!!!

----- Added 28 Minutes later -----

Is the little boy... Gepetto??!?! :-D

----- Added 29 Minutes later -----

It IS!!!! *Happy tears*

----- Added 30 Minutes later -----

Mary-Margaret is resigning from the hospital?
                  Last edited by KSiteTV; 11-27-2011, 10:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                    That would be amazing

Comment

Those are both great guesses.

I think it's cool that Emma accepting the deputy job, really committing herself to Storybrooke is what shook it loose. She is starting to break the curse just by BEING THERE.

I like the idea that Storybrooke is just what the curse built on top of Fairy Tale Land, but could be anything at this point. I like that they're starting to reveal stuff like that.

Im sure we will probably find out in the season finale. Could be what season 2 will wind up being about. The town or them starting to merge with the fairy tale world. only problem would be that this show will only last 3 seasons if everything is close to being back to normal by season 3. of course it could just go into another season that fully takes place in fiary tale land. really looking forward to seeing where everyone will wind up. especially Emma and Henry. will they stay in the real world or also be transported to fairy tale land.

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by KSiteTV

The "set" for these mines used to be Rumplestiltskin's jail. It was set up like this when we were on set in early October.

----- Added 26 Minutes later -----

Archie just stood up to the mayor! GO ARCHIE!!!!!

----- Added 28 Minutes later -----

Is the little boy... Gepetto??!?! :-D

----- Added 29 Minutes later -----

It IS!!!! *Happy tears*

----- Added 30 Minutes later -----

Mary-Margaret is resigning from the hospital?
                      I metioned a couple of weeks ago that Cruella should be on the mayors council. i can picture her in the real world as Archies nieghbor who keeps getting mad cause Pongo keeps pooping on her front lawn lol.

thats cool. did you go on any of the fairytale sets? that would be pretty cooling seeing that stuff.

the boy being Gepetto totally surprised me. thought he would be piniochio but im glad they explained his obsession with puppets. best thing about this show is they are giving us back stories on characters we never knew in the movies. we always just assumed Jiminy was a random talking cricket who helped people out and just that gepetto was a toy maker. also they are giving the evil queen a reason for the way she is and notthat she is just self centered and shallow where she has to be better then everyone else.

Mary Margaret scenes seemed like they were just thrown in there. i assume to set up for next week but didnt really think it added to this weeks episode. and isnt she a volunteer? do they really resign or dont they usually just say i wont be coming back and thats it?
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-28-2011, 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Was that Aladdin's lamp in Mr. Gold's shop with Gepetto's parents (the dolls)?

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                          Was that Aladdin's lamp in Mr. Gold's shop with Gepetto's parents (the dolls)?
                          It sure looks like it. I wonder what was Rumplestiltskin deal with Aladdin. I am sure that, if he has the lamp, it is because it did involve a deal of some kind.

Comment

If that is Aladdin's lamp............and the genie has been changed into a human...........Will Robin Williams be a guest star at some point?????

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎