0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

wow, all this time and no comments? I guess everyone did the 'live discussion' this time around?

I thought this episode was pretty cool. I liked that we picked up right where we left off (and thank goodness Morgan got rid of those silly frosted tips!).

Beckman in Castle, yay! And they have missile command? Nice reference to "Chuck vs. Tom Sawyer" there.

Morgan wanting that one last thing and for it to be catching ninja stars? Made me laugh.

Pop culture is gibberish to him now (I was a little 'hey now' when he was saying it was good to have all that useless info out. Never know when a pop culture reference will save the day, Morgan. It has before on Chuck.)?

How obvious was it that Ellie was miserable not being with Clara (even Jeff saw it!)? Though I do think Awesome handled it wrong. To make her, and everyone else, think he'd been miserable? Why not just tell the truth?

Jeff reading the book (have we ever seen that?), Chuck bringing Morgan all the Star Wars movies and Casey telling him to start with Phantom Menace (mean!), all great little moments.

Skip! And he has facial hair now. Whoa.

The Buy More party. So obvious it was the bartender, IMO. And then for it to turn out to be a team just like Chuck and Sarah? Neat.

Morgan telling Alex the truth was fun but I'm sorry they are not going to be together. I hope that gets rectified before the end.

"Pineapple". I'm loving all the shout-outs to the earlier seasons and stuff.

Lester trying to get Jeff back and being arrested for it. Nice touch. I know a lot of people have had problems with them getting away with stuff so it is nice to see the consequences and all.

Casey killing all those people and the the final stuff with Decker coming to arrest him for murder? Wow. (reminded me of when Casey shot that dude so Chuck could pass his red test back in Season 3.)

Okay I did have one big problem though. When Morgan was talking to Casey about Star Wars. He's only seen (or remembered) Phantom Menace, right? So when Casey tells him that Darth Vader is Luke's father and Leia is his sister shouldn't he have been all "who are you talking about?" Because if you've seen only PM then you've never even heard of Vader, Luke or Leia. So shouldn't he have been confused rather than horrified or upset? It bothered me a little that a show so known for it's great geek knowledge would mess that up.

Otherwise, nice episode.

Comment

I should have really reviewed this episode back when I saw it. Now even a week or so later it's a little hazy. From what I remember, it was pretty good. I do agree that if he had no idea who Darth Vader was, the statement would have less of an impact and that he would be more confused. Although maybe even without his memory of those movies, he is still horrified/annoyed that someone would spoil the movies for him like that. I don't know, maybe he read about the main plot of A New Hope before he talked to Casey .

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎