Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anybody Find it wierd all the kids are roughly the same age?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anybody Find it wierd all the kids are roughly the same age?

So there is a circle of 6, and all the parents of the kids have them the exact same year. You think there would be a little more diversity in ages then 1-2 years.

It is quite unbelievable, but it's trivial and this show has bigger problems than that.

Comment

what problems?

Besides this is going to be answered, i don't want to spoiled you what happened in the book.

Comment

Yeah, it's not so weird when it's actually the same in the books. Also there's an explanation for it that will be given in the show (said by Executive Producer Andrew Miller) and it'll use the same reasoning as the books.

Comment

I'm still having trouble understanding how Jake looks that much older than the rest of them. I assumed the parents were around 16-18 when the circle was broken in the fire. So that would mean Jake's parents had him WAYYY early. Unless my timeline is completely off

Comment

Originally posted by luisl
            what problems?

Besides this is going to be answered, i don't want to spoiled you what happened in the book.
            Yes it was explained in the books however I have to say, to me at least, I see hardly anything similar to the books in this show. I kinda wish they had stuck to the books more and not just used a similar story and similar characters. Maybe when it returns it will improve but I'm on the fence right now as to whether the story is worth watching or not.

Comment

I hope the explanation of that comes into play on the show

Comment

The Secret Circle

Originally posted by riotgirl77
                I hope the explanation of that comes into play on the show
                #TSC #JohnBlackwell
                It is weird to me that the adults are somewhere in the background. What are they doing or thinking of doing.

Comment

At least they finally addressed that in this week's episode.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                    I will give the show credit, I never expected the kids all being the same age was going to ever be addressed on the show, I just assumed it was one of those things that we had to suspend our level of believability for. Kudos to the show coming up with a cool twist why they all are the same age.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                      What was the reason?

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                        What was the reason?
                        Blakewell somehow manipulated all of the characters parents to have children roughly at the same time, so he could manipulate their kids into forming a circle for his own plans

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                          Blakewell somehow manipulated all of the characters parents to have children roughly at the same time, so he could manipulate their kids into forming a circle for his own plans
                          That just sounds odd. Perv.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎