0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Why is the show still on the air?
    0%

...don't everybody post at once...

Comment

LOL no one is watching the show or what?

I liked this episode more than the two previous eps. And is good that they are done with this Morgan is the intersect plot. I didn't see coming that the guy from the CIA was behind the glasses with the intersect.

Comment

Ouch, sorry for the lateness of my post. I thought the episode was pretty good. I agree that it was a better episode than the last couple of ones.

I'm glad that they are starting to sort out what's happening with Morgan. Did I hear right that they are gonna try to remove the intersect from Morgan to save his life? At first I thought that they were going to find out that Morgan's brain couldn't handle the Intersect and that they would have to remove it because of that. But once they said that program had been modified to intentionally screw up with the holder of the Intersect, I began to suspect it might be that guy from the CIA that was responsible.

----- Added 26 Minutes later -----

The changes to Jeff were unexpected. The fact that he has been sleeping his running car explains so much haha. Although it seemed like he was just doing a lot of drugs and was just stupid before. Who knows where that little subplot is going.
        Last edited by Vergon6; 11-14-2011, 02:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I wasn't that thrilled with this ep. Yay for Beckman returning though (I didn't realize how much I missed Bonita til she appeared on screen! Plus, she must have worn some pretty high heels cause she came up taller against Zach/Chuck than ever before).

Of course Awesome is an awesome father. I didn't realize that guys could take paternity leave though...learn something new every day.

Morgan was such a jerk (like Casey, yeah knew it was the Intersect but still--!) that I found myself almost wanting to fast forward through those scenes but I stuck it out. I do think that it's a bit silly that only one memory of revenge brought him out of it. Ellie said it would take more than that, right?

Loved "bullet time" with the tranq darts (so apropos with Carrie-Anne on the show!).

Oh show. We get it. Chuck's a hero without the intersect, even going back and risking all to save his friend and Gert. Enough already.

But the most interesting bit was the Jeff stuff. We've seen Jeff used to be okay ("Chuck vs. Tom Sawyer") but the idea that it was the carbon monoxide doesn't exactly make sense as we also know he likes to huff chloroform (and probably other things) too. Still, this could be a fun thing, seeing Jeff as a regular guy. What does it mean for Lester, though? (Which could be a very interesting side story--everyone pulling their lives together except Lester?)

So ended up giving this a 5.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎