Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Homecoming?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well technically, I think the loophole comes in that Klaus told Stefan is free to do what he wants. I take that to mean, that if he wants to regain his humanity, he is within his right and has the free will to do so. The problem is - as he told Katherine - he's done some really bad things in the past few months, and letting humanity back into his life means having to face the fact that he acted like a monster and killed innocent people.

I think it'll be an interesting aspect of the story. How does Stefan regain humanity and forgive himself?
    I am really curious about how the second half of the season is going to pan out, as well. I can't even begin to imagine what's coming up next. With my limited knowledge of the books (summaries and such; I haven't actually read them), I feel the sky is the limit. I certainly am anxious to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
      Well technically, I think the loophole comes in that Klaus told Stefan is free to do what he wants. I take that to mean, that if he wants to regain his humanity, he is within his right and has the free will to do so. The problem is - as he told Katherine - he's done some really bad things in the past few months, and letting humanity back into his life means having to face the fact that he acted like a monster and killed innocent people.

I think it'll be an interesting aspect of the story. How does Stefan regain humanity and forgive himself?
      I am really curious about how the second half of the season is going to pan out, as well. I can't even begin to imagine what's coming up next. With my limited knowledge of the books (summaries and such; I haven't actually read them), I feel the sky is the limit. I certainly am anxious to find out.
      Donīt count too much with the books to have some clue abt whatīs to come next in the show. The thing is the tv show only has the main characthers broght from the book (and not even everyone), like jeremy and Jenna - they never existed on the books. The stories are veeery diferent from books and tv show. So youīre right. The sky is the limit. Just like in the books.

Comment

Yeah, I think you're right. My sister told me that in the books, Elena has a five year old sister. That's a huge difference right there.
        Though, it would be funny if all of a sudden, some random child was brought into their very complicated vampire/supernatural lives.
        I'm just anxious to find out what's going to happen next. I don't know how or why, but having no Smallville has made me antsy with my TV shows. I look for immediate answers and gratification. LoL

Comment

LOL
          I totally understand you Smallvillerocks45! I was/am a huge fan of SV as well.
          Concerning to Elenaīs little sister from the books, her name is Margareth and sheīs totally cute and smart. Weīre noe in the 8th book of the original series and I think Margareth will have a biiger role in it then she had before. Anyway if I was to bring some characther from the books, I definatky rather bring Meredith (one of Elenaīs best friend who turns out to be a vampire hunter (a family heritage) and sheīs also "half vampire! Yeah, thatīs right! When she was 3 years okd, Klaus adopted her twin brother and fed Meredith with his blood and somehow (which was not explained yet) she needs to eat (once in a while) bloody meals. She doesnīt really drink blood or anything but her canines are sharper than the normal pplīs.
          Oh and her adopted twin brother grew up as a full vampire. Klaus sent her family a pic ot her brother (adopted by the age of 3) all grown up teenager in a motorccicle with his vampire īs canines full extended.
          So I think itīd be a much better storyline to follow this one of Meredithīs than little margarethīs one.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Is it just me OR DID SOMEONE ELSE FIND WEIRD THAT RIC DIDNīT MAKE PART OF DAMONīS MASTER PLAN TO KILL KLAUS? Actually he didnīt even appear in the Homecoming eppy, right? same as Jeremy. Did they give us any explanation for it?
          Last edited by rej@ne; 11-24-2011, 04:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It would have been nice to have seen Alaric in a suit! He was probably getting drunk or was grading papers. He will be in the next episode though!
            Last edited by Dexter; 11-25-2011, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
              It would have been nice to have seen Alaric in a suit! He was probably getting drunk or was grading papers. He will be in the next episode though!
              Still weird and a loopwhole from the writers. But at least heīll be back after the hiatus.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎