No announcement yet.

What Is It Game Part 2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is It Game Part 2

This is VERY similar to "Who am I?" except that in this game, all of the answers are non-living things (inanimate objects). Everything else will follow the same format (three clues to start, person who correctly guesses goes next, etc.). Just so we can keep this from getting TOO crazy (yes, XRay, I mean YOU - lol) let's keep it to tangible things only. In other words, don't use something like "Clark's feelings for Lana". They can be obscure (of course), but be prepared to steer people in the right direction. For example, if you're going to say "Jonathan's toothbrush", just know that it could go on for a looong time unless you provide really good clues. Here's the link to the old thread. http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...at-is-it-(GAME)

FZ got the last question right so she's up!!
    Last edited by Karafan1; 11-08-2011, 03:54 PM.

Reposting the last few posts from the old thread just so everyone is up to speed...

Fantom zoner:
    Could it be Chloe's bag from Obscura? Or onw of the stuffed bears in the warehouse?
    Lucky Luke:
    Could someone please tell me who you guys are referring to when you use initials? So far I've only worked out Jonathan Kent for "JK".
    Fantom zoner:
    I think it's Roger Nixon, Morgan Edge, Alicia Baker.
    Anything else?
    MrsK:
    Yes! It is Chlloe's red bag with the butterflies from Obscura. You're up, fz!

And you are right about the initials:

RN = Roger Nixon
    ME = Morgan Edge
    AB = Alicia Baker
    OLC = Old Lex Clone from Lazarus

Sorry if that confused anyone! We've developed a sort of shorthand on questions we ask frequently.

RG is short for Recurring Guest, and SEG = Single-episode guest
    SMC = Smallville Medical Center, SVH = Smallville High School, and DP = Daily Planet. MG = Metropolis General Hospital.

Trying to think if there are any other abbreviations we use frequently... Never hesitate to ask!
    skully:
    Nice work, fz, and welcome back.

Comment

So awaiting fz's new What is it? then?

Comment

I think so.

Comment

Sorry guys, didn't realize there was a new thread.
          I hope I still remember how to do this.

It belongs to a guest
          It is taken by another person
          It is not something the guest wanted
          What is it?

Comment

Is the owner a recurring guest or single-episode?
            Is the person who took it a main? Recurring guest? Single-ep guest?
            Is it tangible?

Comment

The owner is a recurring guest.
              The person who took it is a main (not sure if appeared in the opening credits that season, but others for sure)
              It is kind of tangible and kind of not....I think. I'm sorry if it's vague.

Comment

Is the recurring guest male or female? In >2 or >5 episodes? Human? Does he/she have powers? If so, are they from the meteor rocks? Is he/she alive at the end of the episode? Clark's age? Older or younger?
                Who is the main who took it? (we've agreed to stop asking questions to identify mains and just say who the mains are)
                Kind of tangible... can it be held or touched in any way? Is it small enough to fit in a closed fist?

Comment

The owner is recuring guest. 2 episodes if I remember correctly...maybe 3.
                  The owner is human. I guess you could say he has some sort of power, not from the meteor rocks. Not alive ,older than Clark.
                  The main who took it is Lionel. It can not be held but it could be touched. It is small enough to fit in a closed fist.

Comment

Is the recurring guest male or female? Closer to Lex's age or Jonathan's?
                    Can it not be held because it is affixed to something?
                    Is it a body part?
                    Is it made of a hard material?
                    Do we see it in more than one episode? At a common location?

Comment

The guest is male, I'd say closer to Jonathan's age.
                      It is affixed to something...again, sort of.
                      It is not a body part
                      Not made of hard matrial
                      We see it in just one episode, at a part of a common location

Comment

Did we see the recurring guest die? Was he murdered? Partly responsible for his own death? Die of natural causes?
                        Is the common location in Smallville? Metropolis? Is it a residence?
                        Do we see the item before Jonathan's death?

Comment

We did see the guest die. He wasn't murdered. He was partly responsible for his own death. Did not die of natral causes. The common location is in Smallville, not a residence.
                          We see the item before Jonathan's death.

Comment

Is the guest Dr. Walden? Morgan Edge? Sam Phelan? None of them have powers, though...

Comment

Sorry it took me so long. I'm having computer problems.
                              It is Dr. Walden I was thinking the fact that he knew everything about Clark and Krypton when he touched the wall and went all crazy with his eyes was kind of like having a sort of power. Anyway...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎