No announcement yet.

Terra Nova #1.7 "Nightfall"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra Nova #1.7 "Nightfall"

Count down to tonight's episode, talk about it live here... then let this be the episode thread!

Images and an official description can be found at KSiteTV: http://www.ksitetv.com/category/terra-nova/
    10 - Dino-good
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Terra-ble
    0%

58 minutes!!!!!!

Comment

8 minutes!

Comment

It's time, East Coast

Comment

Prehistoric parasites!!! I though somebody would have been eaten by a plant by now.............not parasites.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

The sonic wave looked real.
          Last edited by jpfort1957; 11-07-2011, 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Tonight's eppisode might have been the best so far! This is what I've been looking for in this show!!

Meteors
            Mira and the Sixers
            A giant Spinosaurus type dinosaur attack
            Jim and Taylor whip up on a few sixers
            Taylor's rogue son for the first time
            We find out why the sixers are there

Comment

Whenever I see a meteor shower or something that looks like it, it makes me think of Smallville.

And boy, that thing that can see through history seems pretty handy, doesn't it? And random. You'd think someone with that could be really powerful, and use it for not so good reasons.

----- Added 20 Minutes later -----

If Mark is a traitor he'll be the most predictable traitor in TV history...

----- Added 25 Minutes later -----

This guy fighting Jim looks like a Klingon... (I'm a few minutes behind, watching on DVR)
              Last edited by KSiteTV; 11-07-2011, 10:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV

This guy fighting Jim looks like a Klingon... (I'm a few minutes behind, watching on DVR)
                I know what you mean.......I was wondering what he was too.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV

haha, actually at first glance and with the shadows i thought it was Al Leong. You will know Al as soon as you see his picture. Al's wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Leong Having Al on terra nova would be awesome.

Anyways , i actually thought this episode was pretty good. I have been pretty much disappointed with this show so far but tonight's episode gives me some renewed hope. Hopefully the rest of the episodes will be more like this, not the junk they've been passing off with barely a few scraps of "good story" since the pilot/episode 2. I still want to see the son eaten by a dino though.

Comment

Great episode and I gave it a 10.

Comment

This was indeed the best episode of the series. Certainly the best written, and it also benefited from multiple settings to keep things interesting, putting different characters in different places.

Couple things though: Jude Law called it an access hatch, and yet the crawl space could only accommodate a small child? Maybe whoever built it should've ran that idea by that all-knowing knowledge machine first or something... lol pretty absurd. The other thing that bugged me was the Hunter character who looked like an even uglier version of Josh. Honestly though I don't understand the casting thought process here. The Hunter and Josh actors look like they could be freakin' twin brothers for christ's sake, what were they thinking? lol It really is a shame the casting isn't all that great all around. Josh, lesser Josh (Hunter), Skye, and the always boring-as-hell Malcolm -- all characters that could've been cast a lot better.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎