Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great episode!!
    Loved everything about Snow & The Prince in both worlds.

Comment

Another well-earned 9! I'm still really liking this show a lot. The storyline between Snow and Charming was so good and their chemistry too I like that they didn't just get together just like that. This is becoming my new show after SV ofc

Comment

I loved this episode! It is my favorite so far. Loved the chemistry between Snow and Charming ! So what do we call them? Snarming? Chow? I dunno!

Comment

I love this show! I loved tis ep sooooo much. The story of how Charming and snow met is just perfect. I love that Snow was all BA and awesome and in all survival mode. It really is realistic that she learned how to defend herself and after being on the run like that. I also love how they intorduced Charming and is "betroved" he was clearly bored with her. Yep, and Snow not boring at all in comparison. Can't wait to see how they get together. I also love in the present day charming could barely hug his "wife" and the way he looked at Snow said so much.

Oh I also love that Snow kissed charming back to life. Awwwwe the reversal. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by chlo-el
            Yep, and Snow not boring at all in comparison. Can't wait to see how they get together. I also love in the present day charming could barely hug his "wife" and the way he looked at Snow said so much.
            I find it interesting that Snow White is not boring but in the real world it seems that Regina tried real hard to make Mary Margaret has plain, weak, and boring has possible. It will be interesting if we see Mary Margaret dressing differently and acting more confident as she starts to slowly become the real Snow White.

I also can't wait to see how they finally get together. That is what I like about the show, they give you enough to really enjoy the episode but leave enough unsaid making you want to know more.

Comment

Well, Snow white and Mary Margaret are two different character one might say... I don't think that's weird. The real snow white changed a bit in that fairy tale world too I think.

Comment

Oh I also love that Snow kissed charming back to life. Awwwwe the reversal. I love it.
                That was a good call back. I liked this episode. I am addicted to this show. After one episode ends, I want to see the next one. I want some of that bad fairy dust. There's a few people I'd like to use it on. I like that Snow White is fiesty and gutsy. It's great that Prince Charming has an actual name.

Comment

Another great episode! Gave it an 8. Loved the trolls...scary! As others have mentioned, loved the kiss Snow gave PC to bring him back. And the scenery is alway beautiful! This show is definitely my new much-watch show.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                    I found it so cute how Emma, Snow and Henry were teaming up to save, GRANDPA
                    OMG, you're right. Prince Charming is a 'hot' grandpa, though. I loved seeing the growing connection between him and Mary throughout the episode. Like, she was so reluctant to read their story to him and then, once he grabbed her hand -- I don't know. She changed? Like, as soon as Henry said that they have to continue reading to him, she bolted right out of that cafe. I loved that part.

Originally posted by Raistlin
                    Good episode. I have to deduct a point for the trolls though. They just weren't very good and I couldn't understand what they were saying.
                    Yeah, the trolls were silly. I think it was more of the way that they looked, versus what they were saying.

Comment

The third great eppisode in a row!!!!

Comment

just saw it again last night!

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                        I loved it! The best episode by far! Is that really how Snow White met Prince Charming in the original story? What is with all these classic disney characters being violent and stealing and all that crap??!

I loved that she used the fairy powder to save his life. <3 And then that damn wife shows up in present time! Skank.

The sheriff doesn't seem so bad now..

I found it so cute how Emma, Snow and Henry were teaming up to save, GRANDPA
                        thought saving grandpa was cute as well!

Originally posted by Saber
                        What a fun little show this is becoming..10.
                        So… Snow White was a bad arse.
                        I like seeing these story book characters with some edge, it’s just more interesting and a great twist. I totally prefer this version instead of them start to sing at every turn like in the movie Enchanted
                        . I would’ve turned the page and closed the book if that would’ve happened.
                        Luvin this show...
                        remember that it wasn't until Giselle (Enchanted) felt anger that she "became real" :P so these characters seem to have the full emotional range.

Originally posted by Degobunny
                        all I got to say Henry has got his grandma's penchant for kleptomania.

Originally posted by BAMAGIRL
                        I loved this episode! It is my favorite so far. Loved the chemistry between Snow and Charming ! So what do we call them? Snarming? Chow? I dunno!
                        SNARMING!??!?!?!?! too unny!

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                        I find it interesting that Snow White is not boring but in the real world it seems that Regina tried real hard to make Mary Margaret has plain, weak, and boring has possible. It will be interesting if we see Mary Margaret dressing differently and acting more confident as she starts to slowly become the real Snow White.

I also can't wait to see how they finally get together. That is what I like about the show, they give you enough to really enjoy the episode but leave enough unsaid making you want to know more.
                        yes I agree...it's like Mary Margaret (that name sounds like a nun and I guess that was the queen's point) is in hiding, even from herself!

Originally posted by Animal
                        That was a good call back. I liked this episode. I am addicted to this show. After one episode ends, I want to see the next one. I want some of that bad fairy dust. There's a few people I'd like to use it on. I like that Snow White is fiesty and gutsy. It's great that Prince Charming has an actual name.
                        definitely an addictive show and I am eagerly waiting for it's return!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎