Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "Snow Falls"

Predict the ratings for "Snow Falls" and then talk about them once they come in

Me? I have no idea because I can't remember the #'s for last week. But I'm going to guess... 90% of what it had last week.

First week was 12.8 and second week was 11.6. Since this should be a strong episode, I am going to say 12 million.

Comment

I don't think it will drop much because I think the show has already found it's audience. I'll say anywhere between 11-12 million and in the 3.6/3.7 demo range.

Comment

Looks like Once is holding pretty steady!

TVBytheNumbers.com is reporting 11.38 million with a 3.7 demo. I was kinda close

I think the show definitely has found its audience now.

Comment

Wow, Once was adjusted up to a 3.8 for episode 3!

Comment

Glad to hear the show is doing well. I am really enjoying the show and was at first concerned how they could work in the fairy tale world with the modern world but they have done that quite well. I guess with experience with LOST, they have learned to weave in and out of different times and place. I'm also glad it isn't soap operish. Hopefully they won't go that route but who knows since the introduction of Prince Charming being married to someone else in the real world.

Comment

Yay! Happy the show is doing so well. In a way not surprised because people I talk to love the show and posts on the web I've seen have been mostly positive.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎