0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Cancel this show
    0%

Gave it a 6. With the exception of Henry using Faye's memories of herself as a little girl, to find his body, it was a boring episode. After last week's episode, I thought the circle was going to be more suspicious of Jake, but it seem like everyone, except Adam, is trusting him. Hopefully Cassie picks up on Grandma acting weird a lot quicker. Also, I think they're developing Cassie's dark magic too fast.

Comment

10!

Great ep. I am interested in what exactly Charles has planned since he doesn't seem to share the same agenda as Dawn. Loved Cassie in this ep...will be interesting to see how Cass and Jane figure out what happened to her. Adam & Diana.

Comment

This episode kept me a bit more interested. I could have done without the making out and soft core action, but all in all pretty good. I'd say a solid 7 or possibly a shaky 8.

Comment

is amazing

Cassie is really powerfull. And Diana is really hot haha

Comment

Charles and Dawn were about the only thing good in this episode. They should consider evening out the girl to guy ratio. Jake is vomit inducing, so that only leaves Adam with 4 girls.

Comment

10 Way better than last week's. This should have been the Halloween ep. It was all creepy and fun. I even go a lil startled at one point. So, I guess Diana got it out of her system...I mean that figuratively of course (no misunderstanding me this time). Now she can move on and hopefully Adam will realize that she's right. They're too young to be all committed and stuff and junk. They need to become self-actualized and figure out who they are. And kids need to understand...not good statistics for teenage loves...I can testify to that. Not trying to be a total cynic but I am a firm believer that ya gotta know who you are before you can truly be in a lasting and healthy kind of love. Maybe Adam will have a chance to figure out who he is on his own before he makes a play for Cassie...or whoever the next girl will be. Next week looks good. Yay for Thursdays!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Dexter
              Charles and Dawn were about the only thing good in this episode. They should consider evening out the girl to guy ratio. Jake is vomit inducing, so that only leaves Adam with 4 girls.
              I agree. They need more likable guys on this show. Of course, I have to admit that as a single lady, sometimes it feels like the real world totally has this type of good guy to girl ratio.
              Last edited by j-peezy; 11-04-2011, 11:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Great episode. The whole dark magic stuff with Cassie is making this show even more similar to Point Pleasant than it already was...Christina's character had dark power on that show too. Anyway, good stuff.

Comment

I really liked this ep, I loved Henry using Faye to find his body and Cassie being able to share Faye's memories, very cool I like Adam and Diana together so I'm glad there still doing the push/pull with them. I also like Jake/Cassie, they have a lot in common, she's obviously drawn to his experience with magic and she intrigues him. I'm looking forward to seeing him being torn between the circle and his vengence for parents with the witch hunters.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎