Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time gets a full season pick-up!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon A Time gets a full season pick-up!

Here are details:

Yay!

Im glad but didnt have any doubts seeing how lots of people are loving it. would have been really shocked if it was cancelled.

Comment

Aww yeah!

Comment

I knew after the second episode continued to pull in high numbers, an announcement was only a matter of time.

Comment

Great news I'm really enjoying the show so far!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Nice I'm really intrigued with this show so I'm glad that they keep it for a full season

Comment

Glad to see there will be a full season!!!! But, at the same time I really can't see the show lasting more than one season. A 10 hour mini-series might have been the best way to go with this program, that way it never allow the viewers to get bored.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                  Glad to see there will be a full season!!!! But, at the same time I really can't see the show lasting more than one season. A 10 hour mini-series might have been the best way to go with this program, that way it never allow the viewers to get bored.
                  Isn't that what people said about LOST?

There are SO many stories they can tell with this premise. You can bring in TONS of new characters. Show more flashbacks of Fairy Tale Land. Start showing flashbacks from Storybrooke and/or Emma's life in the Real World.

I think it'll be fine past Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                    Isn't that what people said about LOST?

There are SO many stories they can tell with this premise. You can bring in TONS of new characters. Show more flashbacks of Fairy Tale Land. Start showing flashbacks from Storybrooke and/or Emma's life in the Real World.

I think it'll be fine past Season 1.
                    I guess you are right about that. Ater watching last night's eppisode...........I never thought we would have been dealing with a Snow White/Robin Hood type character!

Comment

That's amazing news, because, imho, this show was one of the highlights of the fall season.

Comment

^^agree

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎