0 0%

0 0%

1 20.00%

1 20.00%
  • 1 - Come back with me Lucky Charms!

0 0%
    The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

#3.4 "Pot O' Gold"

Feels like it's been forever since a new Glee, lol.

What did you think? Let this be the episode thread

Here are images and a description:

http://www.ksitetv.com/9163/glee-epi...s-description/

I ♥ and Miss you Jim MannaBanana's Avatar
    Santana: "I was also the lips in Rocky Horror" Ummm those were Dianas lips and voice!

I was so upset that Puck actually tried to help Quinn take down Shelby but at least he made it right by removing all the bad things in her apartment before it was too late.

This season has been sucky so far. I have a lot of negative comments rolling around in my head right now that Im just not going to post

New In Town
    Well, I think this season on Glee is a lot about growing up, attempting new things, and just not accepting how things are. Also shows how difficult, fun, exciting, but very very frightening. This ep. I feel is the beginning of what we will see the rest of the season.

Rory was interesting, and it was funny that Brittany thought he was a leprechaun, but I didn't quite get how or why it would ever be okay for people to be randomly pushing around and throwing around the new kid like that. I guess McKinley is mean but still.

Glad Kurt's dad has something to do. He may be my favorite character on the show... such a cool guy.

Odd to see Blaine doing "This Friday Night" since Darren Criss was in the video. He makes a lot of faces when he sings. I know, random.

Quinn is so all over the place, character-wise, I just don't know what to say there.

Keep Beach City Weird! Embraceurside's Avatar
    I LOVED THIS EPISODE IM SO IN LOVE WITH DAMIAN MCGINTY! (look at my picture for ksite ) i ship Finn and Rory. Brittanna. Klaine, Fabberry and Sinn. (i dont do straight relationships obviously) OHHH AND WILL/BURT SHHHHH. *im so sick and twisted* but i loved everyones chemistry i love how rachel is friends with blaine and kurt (: HUMMELBERRY AND B.. brachel? R.. idk..

Im a little mad that they keep swicting Quinns character up its a little insulting because of everything she already had been through. and now puck and rachels mom ? oh man..

So.. Rachels mom, has quinns baby, quinn who wants a baby with puck, who is with rachels mom now... wow. No comment. i feel llike the directors and writers forget what they write and just write things like we wont notice. smh, we are hardcore gleeksters.
    I love Rory though i just miss karofsky... did he graduate ? or.. what happened with him? and how will he come back? and why is rory being bullied but blaine didnt? (though im glad blaine didnt) i dont get why rory has to be.

i didnt get the mexican comment.. it showed how stupid the hockey team was... o_o... how do you get mexican from rory? smh.

Umm i dont know i loved this episode this is deffaintly on my top 5, but next week..... OH GODTHAT WILL BE MY NUMBER ONE

Liked: Rory, he is so precious!
    Puck and Beth and Shelby.
    Finn... except about Blaine... we get it he's worried... favorite moment was when he wanted to eat the heart attack burger.
    Burt... everything Burt does is gold.

Quote Originally Posted by KSiteTV View Post

Odd to see Blaine doing "This Friday Night" since Darren Criss was in the video. He makes a lot of faces when he sings. I know, random.
    Pretty sure it was Kevin/Artie the one in the Katy Perry video, not Darren.

And yeah, I'm torn too. I liked a few things but this episode it's the weakest so far in the season imo.

I didn't like that Finn said stupid to Brittany but at the same, it was a bit laughable that one of the biggest bullies in school got offended by well, bulling. That speech was a little bit hypocritical imo. But anyway....

I liked the new kid, though everything about his plot was meh. The whole Brittany/Rory thing was meh.

I liked the Faberry on "Last Friday Night".

I didn't like Kurt reversing to his mean self with Rachel. Like, he can be friends with Mercedes, that it's now in a rival glee club but he can't be nice to Rachel and have a fair competition with her for class president as well?

And Quinn...man, I don't have idea what they are doing with her. Like Craig said, her character is so all over the place...it's sad to watch.

It was an ok episode....i don't k ow if glee will last more than another season. It's lost its freshness. And many of the story arcs are just blah. Anyway onto this last episode....

Damian's character is an exchange student..figures. I wonder when Sam (the other glee project winner) will show up and what his character in the series will be; hopefully without the dreadlocks

I really like Bert. I hope he gets more screen time in the episodes to come.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 11-02-2011 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Embraceurside View Post
    i didnt get the mexican comment.. it showed how stupid the hockey team was... o_o... how do you get mexican from rory? smh.
    It isn't because Rory looks mexican (which he could be btw, I mean, not all of us are Santana's looks alike) but yeah, it was supposed to be a racist joke and yes, to show how stupid the hockey team is.

Also, I think two solos for Rory were like too much. I could have made it with just his audition for ND.
    Last edited by Novak Fan; 11-03-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Novak Fan View Post
    Pretty sure it was Kevin/Artie the one in the Katy Perry video, not Darren.
    It's been a while since I've seen it, but doesn't Darren play Katy Perry's friend at the very beginning of the video, before the music starts?

I checked it out because I couldn't remember either and you are right. Both Kevin and Darren have roles on LFN video. My bad

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    I didn't care for this episode much at all. First, though I did enjoy Rory's singing voice (I didn't watch The Glee Project so...), especially on "It's not easy being Green", I was a bit appalled that he was lying about being a leprachaun in order to have sex with Brittany. That's...kinda creepy.

Second, there are barely enough people for Glee club to make it to sectionals (didn't they hammer into us that you need 12 people in order to go?). How are there going to be enough to for two groups to go? And with all the defections how are there enough in New Directions?

The focus on Rory. Instead of more Artie, Tina, or heck, even Finn! I'm getting a bit tired of RM bringing in new blood and not focusing on the current members of the group. (especially poor Tina!)

The bullying of Rory. After the whole anti-bully storyline (where were the bullywhips?) for Kurt, surely Rory being pushed into lockers would catch attention.

The good--Burt. Any Burt is always good. His support of Kurt and, well, basically all his scenes, were just excellent. Also hey, look, it's Carol! Nice to see her back.

The scene with Figgins in the office was funny.

Sugar being put in her place. Finally.

Sue finally calling them out for the New York thing (about them flying out there and coming up with the song the night before and stuff). I literally cheered at that.

As for the Puck/Shelby thing...I'm not what to think about that. (Although Puck just handed Quinn all the ammo she needs to get Beth back.) I think I need to see where it's going before making up my mind.

But overall, I just felt there was too much emphasis on the new guy when the previous regulars aren't getting enough screen time already.

Good episode but the leprachaun story was just silly