Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra Nova #1.6 "Bylaw"

New Terra Nova tonight!

Here are some images:

FOX has released images from the sixth episode of Terra Nova, which is scheduled to air on Monday, October 31.

Count down to the episode and talk about it live here Then let this be the episode thread.
    10 - Dino-mite
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

26 minutes

Comment

*crickets in the Live thread* Who's watching?

(Don't look at me, East Coast. I'm back in California right now!)

Comment

im watching just waiting for people to post lol.

Comment

Looks like no one showed lol. Are people getting tired of the show, or, was it Halloween?

Anyway, if you've seen the episode, talk about it - I added the poll

Comment

Might be a little of both. Parts of the series i like but other stuff kind of bores me.

next weeks episode looks like it should be good.

Comment

i liked it i watched the show it was fun and im betting most shows from last night will go down a little because of halloween. I missed the 8pm shows tonight but was able to watch terra nova. I dont get how u guys think its getting boring but its your opinions.

Comment

Well, I think this episode was better than the last few.. it was interesting that there was a mystery, and I actually thought it would be a cliffhanger when Declan - err, Josh and the girl went OTG.

What I don't like though: WHERE ARE THE DINOSAURS? One hatching from an egg and becoming a pet is not enough!

Also - aren't they afraid, when people are "banished," that they'll just join the Sixers?

Comment

^^^ I have to agree with you. I watch "Dinosaur Shows" to see some dinosaur action, and I'm not really interested in dino pets. Taylor got a chance to show us that he can also "walk the walk". It was about time for a guy with multiple enemies, although he should have whipped up on the murderer for all to see.

Comment

It was a good episole! Banishment is nothing new. It go as far back to Cain & Able. As for kid wanting to get his girlfriend to join him? As I said in another thread, Unless somebody knows a way back to the future, I don't think Josh is is going to see his girlfriend.

Comment

Was sort of interesting towards the end but most of this was just plain boring. One thing that's really done poorly on this series in general is the directing/editing. I don't know whose responsibility this is on tv shows, but the actors' positions/actions not lining up with the preceding shot when they switch angles is really annoying. It's practically every single scene. Really awful.

Anyway, at least this ep was a little more palatable than the previous one, with that little girl who was a cross between Newt from Aliens ("they mostly come at night...mostly") and the kid from Waterworld ("he'll come for me he will"). Ugh was that ever a badly written ep.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎