No announcement yet.

Sleeping Beauty?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping Beauty?

Why did Maleficent call her sleeping beauty when i think her name is Aurora or something. Im just assuming viewers know that name more so they put that in. would be funny if she was named sleeping beauty at birth and just so happened was put into a deep sleep lol.

I also like how they explained the sleeping beauty curse and the snow white curse were the same curses.

Well, The Evil Queen called her "that sleeping beauty" not Maleficent and it was done that way because at that point, if you didn't read/see spoilers, you might not have known who the Queen was talking to.

It was a hint about who she was before the Queen actually said Maleficent's name.

Comment

oh she said THAT sleeping beauty? i need to pay closer attention to each word

Comment

Maleficent was jobbed out. I'm so mad. Why was she some old hag when she is regal and magnificent? Disney's Maleficent would destroy the Evil Queen

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
          Maleficent was jobbed out. I'm so mad. Why was she some old hag when she is regal and magnificent? Disney's Maleficent would destroy the Evil Queen
          Well, have you seen that same actress on True Blood? she's awesome and very badass so I'm hoping that we'll see something like that and more of Maleficent in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎