No announcement yet.

How has Henry aged?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has Henry aged?

We have been told that people have been stuck in this town for decades not aging so how is it that Regina adopted Henry as a baby and has aged over these years? Or did time actually start when Henry was adopted and the clock tower starting represents the start of the final battle? Sorry if this was answered in the Pilot but I didn't catch it if it was.

Also curious if they get any visitors to this town because wouldn't outsiders notice that no one in the town ages.

Only fairy tale people stop aging and henry wasnt a fairy tale character. just like emma. when the curse was put on fairy tale world neither of them were there ince Emma was in the real world and Henry wasnt born yet.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      Only fairy tale people stop aging and henry wasnt a fairy tale character. just like emma. when the curse was put on fairy tale world neither of them were there ince Emma was in the real world and Henry wasnt born yet.
      I agree. I think it is because neither Henry nor Emma were affected by the curse.

Comment

Thanks superhippie and savingpeoplething. It makes sense that both Emma and Henry are outside the curse so they aged normally. I am guessing that the town was set up the same time Emma escaped so the fairy tale characters have been trapped there for 28 years.

I am assuming as Henry aged the other children around him didn't which would be the first clue something is odd here. But I am still wondering if Storybrook ever got people visiting or wanting to live their before Emma. I thought I read somewhere that not all the people in Storybrook are fairy tale characters. If that is the case, I would assume they noticed that no one is aging.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
          We have been told that people have been stuck in this town for decades not aging so how is it that Regina adopted Henry as a baby and has aged over these years? Or did time actually start when Henry was adopted and the clock tower starting represents the start of the final battle? Sorry if this was answered in the Pilot but I didn't catch it if it was.

Also curious if they get any visitors to this town because wouldn't outsiders notice that no one in the town ages.
          Henry was not from Storybrooke. He was adopted and brought there, therefore, he doesn't age. I know, right. Like say a child visited the town and then came back, decades later and was like, 'hey, everyone looks the same as when I was small.'

Comment

All the story book ended up in Storybrooke, but they also have regular people too. All the kids in the school must belong to regular people. Pinocchio must have aged to an adult age just as Red Riding Hood did, but mabe the aging stops once you become an adult

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎