No announcement yet.

Is Henry the "Heart" of the curse?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Henry the "Heart" of the curse?

Could Henry be the heart that started the curse?

Well, technically, The Evil Queen's father's heart started the curse, so I don't think Henry has anything to do with how it began. I also don't think they are the same person.

I think the Queen as Regina, is using Henry in the Real World to try to fill that void that Maleficent warned her she could never fill.

I DO think, though, that maybe Henry is a key in how to beat the curse.

Comment

I just dont know what the LOST writers are doing so it could be nothing or it could be everything lol.

Im wonder what the Queen lost at first that is because of Snow White. Maybe a child is involved in that too.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
        Well, technically, The Evil Queen's father's heart started the curse, so I don't think Henry has anything to do with how it began. I also don't think they are the same person.

I think the Queen as Regina, is using Henry in the Real World to try to fill that void that Maleficent warned her she could never fill.

I DO think, though, that maybe Henry is a key in how to beat the curse.
        That is what I am thinking that her adopting Henry is to fill the void she has with her father being gone and I don't think he is the reincarnation of him. I think Regina needs someone to fill that missing place in her heart and Mr. Gold picked Henry either consciously or subconsciously.

I also think that Henry might be the key to beating the curse. Oddly enough, I think Regina might be involved. I can see it ending where she has to kill her adopted son to keep the curse going and can't therefore undoing the spell.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
          I also think that Henry might be the key to beating the curse. Oddly enough, I think Regina might be involved. I can see it ending where she has to kill her adopted son to keep the curse going and can't therefore undoing the spell.
          I could see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
            That is what I am thinking that her adopting Henry is to fill the void she has with her father being gone and I don't think he is the reincarnation of him. I think Regina needs someone to fill that missing place in her heart and Mr. Gold picked Henry either consciously or subconsciously.

I think so too.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎