Television Ratings for "Chuck vs. the Zoom"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "Chuck vs. the Zoom"

Predict the ratings and talk about them once they come in

Sadly, Friday night ratings seem to be in the toilet, so I'm guessing REALLY LOW... 2.8 million.

I won't guess a number but with Game 7 of the World Series being tonight, several media outlets are already predicting very low ratings for the premiere tonight. *sideeyes NBC for pushing the premiere back one week*

Course then I think that the people watching Chuck aren't usually the sort interested in the World Series so...?

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
      Course then I think that the people watching Chuck aren't usually the sort interested in the World Series so...?
      In theory it could help with people being at home having nothing to watch since there friends are watching the World Series. I remember when Smallville went up against the Winter Olympics, I thought it was going to crush them in the ratings, they actually had 2 of there highest ratings during that period

All that being said I am guessing 3-3.5M

Comment

*pats himself on the back*

For argument sake my guess was made on the fact Smallville lost 40% of it's audience moving from a normal night to Fridays(and Chucks average rating last year was 5.5M, 40% of that would be 3.41)
        Last edited by Supsfan; 10-29-2011, 09:12 AM.

Comment

the ratings were higher than most of us thought but it still was a 'low spot' against the World Series, they said. A shame...

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎