Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Slash Fiction" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew that blond FBI agent was going to be revealed as a Leviathan but what the hell is the other one Crowley was speaking to? Is he a human who knows about angels & demons or is he something else? He doesn't seem to know about the Winchesters & wrote them off as dead until the blond agent told him otherwise, but he knows about demons & angels. Who or what is this guy? Very interesting.

This was definitely the best episode of the season so far.

Comment

Excellent epi. Love the Crowley twist.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
        I knew that blond FBI agent was going to be revealed as a Leviathan but what the hell is the other one Crowley was speaking to? Is he a human who knows about angels & demons or is he something else? He doesn't seem to know about the Winchesters & wrote them off as dead until the blond agent told him otherwise, but he knows about demons & angels. Who or what is this guy? Very interesting.

This was definitely the best episode of the season so far.
        I got the feeling he was HEAD HONCHO Leviathan.

Comment

Originally posted by Raistlin
          I got the feeling he was HEAD HONCHO Leviathan.
          But then why did he think the Winchesters were dead? Wouldn't he know that it would've been them who killed the Levia-chesters? He seemed to believe that the real Winchesters were behind the whole thing.

Comment

i can't believe that they did an episode i was wishing for in a previous thread. Evil winchesters vs. good winchesters. although i wish the show down would have been longer.

as for that guy, i think he's the head honcho leviathan.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎