Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hex (Clois Style)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Lois…” Clark tried to talk with her but she on the other hand just kept shaking her head, and ignored him

“Not a word Kent” said Lois as she kept walking

“Lo-is! Please calm down! At least let me explain!” said Clark but Lois this time didn’t say anything

“Great! Now you are going to give me the silent treatment? Come on Lois!” said Clark following her, he could have used his super speed to catch up but there were too many people around him

Suddenly her phone, Chloe’s phone started ringing. Lois stopped and took it out, because of which she stopped walking and Clark caught up with her.

She saw the caller id ‘Lois’ flashing so she knew it was Chloe

“Why is your name there?” asked Clark as he looked at her phone, no Chloe’s phone

“If I am in Chloe’s body, where do you think she will be?” snapped Lois at Clark and then took the call

“Lois?” asked Chloe

“Yep, what’s up?” asked Lois

“Well…during lunch time I tracked down Zatanna the magician, I will text you the info right now, so you can go there” said Chloe

“Huh, okay I will check it after our talk then” said Lois

“What’s wrong? Did something happen to you Lo?” asked Chloe as she could sense by the tone of Lois’s voice

“Oh nothing you know, I am in your body, Clark is the Blur, nothing new in our lives” said Lois sarcastically

“Wait…what? How did you find out?” asked Chloe

“Because Clark dearest used his powers to infront of his trusty best friend, but he didn’t know that it wasn’t her but instead it was the girl he didn’t obviously trust” said Lois

“Lois…that’s not it” said Chloe, trying to pacify Lois

“It’s fine…just, I will call you later when we find Zatanna” said Lois and closed the phone

“Lois, at least let me talk, let me explain…” said Clark to Lois but she wasn’t answering

Lois looked at the phone again when she saw a text coming; she saw the address of the place where this magician lived

“There is nothing to explain, we are obviously not as close as I thought, glad you helped clearing up my confusion, we have to go to this voodoo lady’s place, its apparently only 2 blocks away, conveniently” said Lois and started walking, which Clark followed, not finding it hard to keep up but angry at himself that she was angry at him.

“Damn it Lois, will you just let me explain!” said Clark frustrated

Lois stopped walking at this and turned around to look at him

“Talk” said Lois

“Lois, it had nothing to do with trust that I didn’t tell you, I trust you a lot, its just, most people I tell my secret too, they end up in danger because of my secret. They are always in risk and I didn’t want you to be in danger because of me too, I didn’t want to burden you or risk your life” said Clark

At this, Lois was quiet for a while, but then she started shaking her head

“That…is the most ridiculous excuse I have ever heard” said Lois in a deep voice

“What? Lois-” Clark tried to explain but Lois started speaking

“No Clark that is no excuse, just telling people your secret will not cause them to be in danger, it is purely a coincidence that, that happens but what you say is ridiculous. At the end of the day, what ever happens to a person depends on their strength Clark, not to mention you can’t dictate everyone’s life Clark or their perspective. It’s your life Clark, it’s your secret but you had no right for you to just decide what to do for me” said Lois and turned to start walking again

Clark looked surprised at what Lois had said; he never thought of it like that and was shocked at her argument. After which he shook his head and headed towards her.

“Lois…” Clark called out but she stopped in front of a door

“This is the address Chloe texted” said Lois

Clark sighed but followed her

Lois opened the door and got it

“And its unlocked, should I be worried?” asked Lois rhetorically as she opened it

“Is anyone even in here?” asked Lois out loud

Clark used his hearing to find out and heard footsteps

“Someone is in, it is coming from this way…” said Clark and started walking, which Lois followed

They came into a room where a woman was standing, she had wavy black hair and brown eyes, and she was in fishnets, in her hands there was a hat

“What the heck is up with the fishnets?” commented Lois as she looked at her, raising her eyebrows

Comment

Lois= 1, Clark= 0 That's the best thing that Lois has ever said to Clark, you go girl!!!!
      See Clark, if you think things from a different perspective you will see that most of your decisions are moronic......

Fantastic update *sigh*

Comment

Nice, you updated!! Hope that Lois doesn't stay mad at Clark for long

Comment

Yess, ppms!!!!!!!!

Comment

very good more

Comment

At this the woman with wavy brown hair turned around and looked at him and ‘Lois’.

“Excuse me, do I know you…?” asked Zatanna raising her eyes up

“I don’t know you lady but you obviously do seeing you put me in this position fishy lady” said Lois

“Wait…you are the birthday girl from last night” said Zatanna, her eyes widening in recognition

“Oh hell no, I aint the girl, that girl was my cousin and because of your lovely, birthday hex, I am in her body, she is in mine and we are in a freaky Friday situation cause of you lady” said Lois

“You have to tell us a way to reverse the curse you put on Lois and Chloe” said Clark from behind Lois

“Curse?” said Zatanna disbelievingly “You have it backwards, this wasn’t a curse, I can curse but this time I didn’t, I granted the Birthday girl a wish, which obviously was to be like you, so it swapped your souls” said Zatanna

“My cousin would never wish that, hold on” said Lois and started calling Chloe

‘Hello? Lo?’ said Chloe

“Hey Chlo, I got the fishy lady, talk to her since she is the one who granted you this lovely so called wish” said Lois and put the phone on speaker

“As I said before, I didn’t do this on purpose” said Zatanna

‘What do you mean you didn’t do this on purpose?’ asked Chloe

“I was simply granting you the wish you wanted at the time, which seems to be what put you in each other’s shoes” said Zatanna

“Chloe is that true?” asked Clark

‘Well, I felt it for a second since Lois was living my dream life with Clark in the Daily Planet, but I didn’t want it like THIS! I didn’t literally want to be in Lois’s shoes…!’ said Chloe

This surprised Lois, she never knew that Chloe felt like that

“Well, the spell will reverse as soon as you, Chloe, won’t want to be in Lois’s body anymore” said Zatanna

‘I don’t want to be in Lois’s body’ said Chloe

At this Zatanna and Clark looked at Lois, in Chloe’s body, but nothing happened

“Nope, nothing, me is still Lois no Chloe” said Lois

‘What? I really don’t want this’ said Chloe

“You keep telling that to yourself, when you really don’t want it anymore, it will reverse” said Zatanna and cut of the phone call, giving Lois back the phone

“I am sorry for you, you weren’t involved in this but somehow you got trapped in my magic web because of one of my wish granting, I promise as that as a compensation, after you are you, I will grant you a wish too” said Zatanna smiling

“Uh, no thanks, seeing what your magic landed my cousin into, I don’t need your help in any wishes or what so ever” said Lois smiling as politely as she could, seeing she didn’t like this Zatanna, who the hell did she think she was anyway? No one messes with Lane even though Zatanna did it indirectly to her.

Zatanna then looked at Clark, seeming to finally acknowledge his presence and smiled

“I wonder what your wish would be like if it was granted” said Zatanna looking at Clark

As she said that, her eyes flashed blue and so did Clark’s as he was looking at Zatanna when she said it.

At this Clark suddenly became very still as he looked at Zatanna, almost like a statue. Lois, who had seen Zatanna’s eyes and the way she was looking at Clark, became suspicious and started calling Clark, pulling him to get his attention

“Clark! Clark? Hey, look at me” said Lois and turned Clark around so he was looking at him. He blinked as he looked at her, almost taking her in

“Are you okay?” asked Lois confused

“Uh, yeah, what’s wrong with me?” said Clark smiling

“Now, you missy” said Lois almost growling, she was mad that, that little fishnets hussy tried to put a spell on Clark, she may be mad at him but she’ll be ten times mad at anyone who tries to hurt him, but to her surprise the hussy wasn’t there anymore, she seemed to have vanish into thin air

“Where the hell did she go?” asked Lois in amazement

At this Clark looked at where Lois was looking, curiously and saw that no one was there

“Clark, are you sure…you are okay?” asked Lois

“Yeah, I think so” said Clark, smiling as if nothing was wrong

“Something must be different” said Lois thoughtfully, she studied Clark but so far nothing seemed to be different at all, she seemed to analyse him, just checking if he really was fine

“I am fine Chloe, got stop worrying so much” said Clark rolling his eyes and started walking away from her and out of the stall

“Hey, I do not worry-wait, wait, wait, what did you just call me?” asked Lois slowly

“Chloe, you know, your name” said Clark emphasising as he looked at ridiculously

“What? I am not-damn it, I knew you weren’t fine, when I get my hands on that little hussy, I am going to kill her, magician or not, I am going to crush her to dust” said Lois angrily

“God Chloe, calm down, since when did you start making death threats? Sheesh, I think you’ve been hanging out with Lois a little to much, your started to sound like her” said Clark smiling as he went out the door

“I am not starting to sound like Lois, Clark, I AM Lois” said Lois, trying to convince him

“Right” said Clark dryly “How gullible do you think I am Chloe? Sure, you’re Lois, you guys look so similar, I had a hard time telling you apart when he first” said Clark, sarcasm dripping from each of his word

“Hey it’s the truth, huh, how come you’re never this sarcastic with me” said Lois, suddenly noticing his slight change and how sarcastic he was being, sure Clark teased her occasionally but she had never seen this sarcastic attitude from him

“Chloe, you are strange today” said Clark

“I am not strange, I am Lois, in Chloe’s body!” said Lois

“Sure, and I am Jor-el, in this body” said Clark

“Okay, first of all, I am telling the truth and second of all, who the hell is Jor-el?” asked Lois curiously

“You know who Jor-el is Chloe, why are you asking me such weird questions” said Clark

“Because I am not Chloe, and I don’t know what Chloe knows for the love of god” said Lois “Okay, when you are normal and I am normal, in my own body, we are so going to talk and you are going to tell me everything about you, because this is getting very confusing, and since some of the pink elephant is out, might as well get full of it out anyway” said Lois deciding

“What pink elephant?” asked Clark

“It’s a metaphor Clark, of your secret” said Lois

“But you already know my secret” said Clark

“No I DON’T, never mind, I’m stuck here until Chloe decides anyway, why bother trying to convince you” said Lois sighing

“You are acting very weird today” said Clark “Either way, you head back to Watchtower, and I need to go somewhere, I have plans”

“What’s Watchtower? And where are you heading?” asked Lois

“What’s Watchtower? You are very funny today Chloe, anyway since you want to you know, I am going to take a day off, tell Oliver to take over as Green Arrow today, I won’t be able to do my Blur duties because I am going to go and find her” said Clark

“Find who?” said Lois, surprised that Clark knew about Oliver’s moonlighting adventures but it made sense since Clark was a vigilante too, they’d know about each other

“Who I love obviously” said Clark as if it was the most obvious thing in the world

“Who you love? Unbelieving, of course your wish would be to find the bloody Pink Princess, why am I not surprised” said Lois, feeling slightly hurt that Clark’s wish was to go and find Lana, just when she was starting to believe he had gotten over Lana…

“Pink Princess?” said Clark

“Yeah, that’s the nickname we came up with for that little twit” said Lois, muttering the twit quietly but Clark heard it because of his super hearing

“Lois is not a Pink Princess, she is far from that” said Clark defensively

“Wait what? Where did I-Lois come into this?” asked Lois confused

“She is who I want to find, I think I am going to run to Mexico, I want to tell Lois my feelings” said Clark

“What feelings?” asked Lois, dreading on what his answer was

“That I love her obviously and also tell her my secret too” said Clark as if it was the most obviously thing in the world

“WHAT?!”

Comment

LOL. Wow, what an update. Great.

Comment

This is amazing!!!! Lois is going to suffer a seizure Lois got her wish but in an unexpected way....Update soon please

Comment

WOW that was just funny...I wonder what was Clark wish in this story?

Comment

That was amazing AND unexpected!!! her last words ("WHAT?!?!")
                      pleeeease, we need more

Comment

Gosh! Didn't see that coming. Lois, convince your man that you're you so you guys can get a little busy
                        Sorry, have a dirty mind today
                        ppms!

Comment

Hey guys, sorry to say this but their wont be any update for any of my stories until July guys. Because next month and in June I have exams, Im taking my GCSES(yikes) and safe to say I dont have any time, but I promise, that in July, since it'll be summer vacation and I'll have time, you'll find an update but until then nada

Comment

Originally posted by princesskagome100
                            Hey guys, sorry to say this but their wont be any update for any of my stories until July guys. Because next month and in June I have exams, Im taking my GCSES(yikes) and safe to say I dont have any time, but I promise, that in July, since it'll be summer vacation and I'll have time, you'll find an update but until then nada
                            What are the GCSES's for?

Comment

Maths, Science, Eng Lit, Eng Lang, Geog, History, Drama, Art and Home Economics/Catering.

Comment

Lois stared at him in utter bafflement. Did she hear that right? Did Clark just declare a confession for her? She opened her mouth and closed it. She just couldn’t believe her hears. Just what the hell did the fishnet witch do?

“Clark, I can’t-you’re in LOVE with me?” she asked, disbelief coating her voice. Though a part of her was loving it. The bitter jealousy she had felt because of Lana was being fanned out due to this little lifeboat. She had lost hope of this since that disastrous wedding entrance by said woman. She hadn’t seen Clark for weeks deliberately because of it. So this hope, which she had lost before, was too much. She didn’t want to get her hopes and feelings up again if they wouldn’t stick.

Clark looked at her in utter confusion. He looked at her as if she had grown another head.

“No Chloe, I just said I love Lois. You know I’ve never seen you that way. You’re like my sister” he stated it in a soft way. Though all it did was frustrate her endlessly. For a moment she had forgotten about the condition she was in due to her own cousin’s jealousy.

She rolled her eyes. She wanted to bang her head against the wall. That bloody twit! Just when she had gotten Clark convinced she was Lois she had to bloody grant him the wish which conveniently made him forget he was the girl who he was currently declaring his undying love for.

While she was having her internal rant, Clark turned around to run but she noticed just in time and latched onto his arms.

“Chloe-what, can’t this wait I want to find Lois!” Clark whined. Mr.Polite actually whined because he wanted to confess to her about his feelings. The ridiculousness of the situation was destroying her. After all the smallville hellish situation this had to be the weirdest she had ever been in.

“Look Clark. Umm, its great that you want to declare your undying love for m-Lois. But remember, she’s at her article, gathering evidence. If you interrupt her while she is busy. You know she wont be very receptive…” stated Lois, just embracing the madness as she knew he wouldn’t believe her. She needed to track down that crazy witch and reverse it. Until then she had to keep Clark around so he didn’t fly to Mexico to fornicate with Chloe in her body! Just the thought of it was enough to make her even more jealous as the unfortunate magical mishap.
                                Her wording seemed to have worked as she felt Clark relax in her arms, losing the flight risk he presented just moments before.
                                “You’re right, she tends to be a bulldog when it comes to stories…”

“I am not!” she shouted defensively which only earned a more confused glance from Clark.

“I know, Lois is!” Lois simply held her head. She then took a deep breath and looked up to gaze into his blue eyes. God she needed to fix him.

“Chloe, what’s wrong? You look sad” his eyes now reflected worry for her. This calmed her down and she smiled.

“I…I need help. Um there’s this magician who placed a bit of a curse on me…”

“What?!”

“I need you” she held him to calm him down “To see if you can use your blur-y detective skills to quickly track her down. I have her name and everything” Lois stated. God knows if anyone could find that witch quickly it would be Clark.
                                “Okay…but you need to tell me what this curse is later once we find her.”

“Believe me I want too.” She handed Clark the information but then stiffened up as another thought occurred to her. That witch already affected Clark, what if she did her magic voodoo again once he finds her and vanishes.

“But take me with you!”

“What! No. I can do this by myself.” Clark stepped back but Lois only walked forward. She grasped his tie and pulled him closer.

“Look Smallville, this ***** has magic powers that can effect you. So you are taking me with you when you track her down. She has already mumbo-jumboed you so you…are…taking…me. Pronto!”
                                Clark, however, did not look as intimidated by her as he usually did. She cursed Chloe’s face, it seems she cannot intimidate him. Clark only caught her arms and put it down.

“You really need to stop spending so much time with my Lois, now you’re even talking like her. Its creepy” he stated with a smile though her heart skipped at the ‘my’ comment. Curse that bloody wish granting hoe for putting her through this. He wouldn’t be saying this if he wasn’t hexed and that wasn’t fair.

“I don’t know why you think she has cursed me since I don’t remember this, but if this bugs you so much we will go together to track this lady done. Okay?”

“Perfect” Lois agreed, relaxing a bit.

“Great, let’s go”

“Yes let’s” Lois agreed. But before she could even comprehend, Clark picked her up instantly. The act was so quick she screeched but before she could blush at the action, her sight became a blur as wind whipped around her hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎