X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ppms!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cathy14
      Sorry Clark, but i'm on Lois' side on this one hehehe
      The thing that pissed me off the most in SV was that everyone knew Clark' secret - even some of the "freak of the week" - except Lois. Perry saw him using his powers, for crying out loud!!! Jimmy put the pieces together but Lois was blind as a bat! And that made her look like a fool. And Lois Lane is NO fool
      I know, that pissed me off, because in other shows like Lois and Clark, NO ONE knew except his parents, but EVERYONE here knew about it except Lois. Even in comics no one knew except his parents and then he tells Lois, but in the show EVERYONE finds out and lets Lois out of the loop!

Comment

Ppms asap!

Comment

update pls

Comment

updaaateeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by cathy14
              Sorry Clark, but i'm on Lois' side on this one hehehe
              The thing that pissed me off the most in SV was that everyone knew Clark' secret - even some of the "freak of the week" - except Lois. Perry saw him using his powers, for crying out loud!!! Jimmy put the pieces together but Lois was blind as a bat! And that made her look like a fool. And Lois Lane is NO fool
              Firstly:
              Chloe only learned because Alicia deliberately showed her.
              Lana only learned because she put Chloe deliberately in danger.
              Lex learned because Brainiac!Kara took him by the hand and dumped his nose in it.
              Lionel learned because he was inhabited by AI Jor-El.
              Tess only learned because she blew up a damn plane and had the notes from Lex.

The only charge you can bring up against Lois is that she (until S9) never even suspected that there's something unusual about Clark.

Secondly:
              H.G. Wells: What's the matter, my dear?
              Lois: Oh, you've been to the future, Mr. Wells. Is it true what Tempus said about me?
              H.G. Wells: Oh, yes. You're as highly-revered as any woman in history.
              Lois: Oh, no, I'm meant about being galactically stupid.
              H.G. Wells: No, no, no, Miss Lane, not stupid, blind. It is one of the many things that makes your story so timeless. Why children never tire of hearing it at bedtime. Why parents never outgrow it. Generation after generation, we are all blinded by love, Miss Lane. Especially that one great love that changes us forever.

L&C - "Tempus"

Comment

Okay the next chapter is ready but I need a little help guys, I need a vote, if Clark encounters Zatanna like in Hex, what should his wish be that Zatanna fulfills?
                Last edited by princesskagome100; 12-22-2011, 06:40 AM.

Comment

He has towish something about Lois. I know in Hex it was just for him. May be he can we wish that everything could be easier with Lois...and you can show us the feelings between them.

Comment

Clark:I wish i could tell Lois my secret
                    Clark: Sometimes i wish that it was Lois that knew my secret, instead of Chloe.
                    Clark: Everything would be easier if Chloe and Lois just switched places.

Just a couple suggestions. Nice fic btw
                    Last edited by Clois4ever<3; 01-28-2012, 10:05 AM.

Comment

I think you should update this because it's amazing!

And second, I want Clark to wish that Lois were being easier on him about the secret

Comment

Will there be an update soon? *bats eyelashes at author*

149 more posts to 10,000

Comment

Okay, I just started reading this, and I'm with D J Doena on this one. While you might think Lois has a right to be upset that everyone else knew before her, most of those who knew found out by accident or outside forces, not that Clark actually told them. With Oliver, the only reason he found out was because Clark discovered he was Green Arrow first. So it was kind of a mutual revealing of secrets.

Anyway, I like this premise. As for Clark's wish, I think it should be similar to what was in the show, because that is Clark's deepest wish. For some kind of normality so that he can have a normal relationship with Lois. If you were to go deeper into his psyche, you'd have him wondering why Lana felt the need to become super-powered just to be his equal, whereas Lois already is his equal and he knows that deep down. Well, that's my two cents' worth

Comment

I remember when Oliver broke into that guys place to steal a necklace and Clark caught the arrow that Oliver aimed at him. Wouldn't that make it Oliver who found out about Clark first instead of the other way around? Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by gem65
                              I remember when Oliver broke into that guys place to steal a necklace and Clark caught the arrow that Oliver aimed at him. Wouldn't that make it Oliver who found out about Clark first instead of the other way around? Just wondering.
                              Sure, he did, but he didn't know everything about Clark or his abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixnz
                                Sure, he did, but he didn't know everything about Clark or his abilities.
                                That's true. I just wanted to clarify things in my head. BTW, I agree with you about what DJ Doena said.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎