Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hex (Clois Style)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay she really wanted to tell Clark, because the sooner she told him, the sooner he will help her but she was curious on what will he tell to Chloe and how he usually talks to her, they may think she was dumb but she wasn’t dumb, she saw the way sometimes Chloe and Clark talked secretly so now that she had the chance she wanted to find out more.

“Chloe? You okay? You have been spacing out, a lot” said Clark as he looked at his friend, he looked slightly uncomfortable and nervous. Which was weird, when ever he hanged out with her, he was care free and he even recently started teasing her back, but oddly he was acting uncomfortable around Chloe? Weren’t Clark and Chloe best friends?

Then she remembered, recently something had happened between Clark and Chloe, because of which for some reason they weren’t seeing eye to eye each other, she believed it had something to do with some Davis Bloome but since Chloe hadn’t been sharing with her she hadn’t said anything.

“Im good, we need to talk, pronto” said Lois nodding her head

“You are acting very weird today…” said Clark

“Well it is a weird day…” said Lois rolling her eyes

“No there is something weird about you today…you look different, aside from your hair and clothes, its like you are a whole different person…” said Clark, his eyes puzzled and which Lois shrugged

Just as she was going to tell Clark about this Freaky Friday incident, suddenly in front of them they saw a man mugging a woman.

“Oh my god” said Lois and took out her phone to call, while looking at Clark but to her shock suddenly Clark disappeared in a blur, a blur and circled around the mugger, the mugger disappeared and Clark appeared next to her. Lois’s jaw hung, Clark was the freaking blur!

“Chloe you okay?” asked Clark looking how ‘Chloe’ was staring at him

“Okay? I am not okay?! You did that!” said Lois pointing

“You didn’t like me rescuing someone? Are you sure you are okay?” asked Clark confused again, his confused puppy dog eyes coming through

‘Focus Lane!’ shouted Lois in her head ‘Don’t get lost in his puppy dog eyes!’

Shaking her head Lois was confused, then it registered! Chloe knew about Clark! That’s why he was surprised that she ‘Chloe’ is surprised!

‘Chloe knew it and kept it quiet! That Clark was a meteor freak and the Blur!!!’ Lois screamed in head

“No I am not, we really need to talk now Clark” said Lois calming down

“What?” asked Clark dumbly

“I am not Chloe, I am Lois”

Comment

ppms

Comment

This is so great!!!! I should bring some popcorn for the next one, because Clark's going to freak out and Lois is going to start rambling like crazy
        Update soon please

Comment

WOW, what a revelation. Can't wait to read Clark's reaction.

Comment

oh fun begins

Comment

Great update. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Comment

PPMS!!!!
                Sorry, I'm hooked

Comment

OMG Clark is totally going to freak out!!!

Comment

love to see clark's face .ppms

Comment

More plz!
                      PPMS ASAP

Comment

“Ha, ha, you are very funny Chloe, now what do you really want to talk about?” asked Clark raising his eyebrows

“I am seriously Smallville! I am Lois, not Chloe!” said Lois frustrated by him

“Right, you guys are so similar it’s hard for me to tell you two apart, Chloe…cut the joke, and seriously tell me what’s wrong?”

“I am telling you what’s wrong mister, I am Chloe you dense farm boy and if you don’t believe me, god help me I will stay over in the farm and make your nights living hell by making you stay up in not pleasant ways! Don’t test me farm boy! You may be the Blur but I aint backing down buddy!” said Lois huffing, the fact that he was not believing her at all, was irritating her, a lot.

What would she do if he didn’t believe her?

As if my magic, hearing her words, he froze and his jaw fell, with his eyes getting very wide. Seeing that he was shell shocked, Lois guessed he was finally starting to believe her

“Oh my god, you really are Lois…Chloe cant do that good impersonation of you…” said Clark, finally believing her, not to mention her expressions, even though it was in Chloe’s face, screamed Lois all over it

“Thank you! Sheesh, about time you noticed and believe me!” said Lois, taking off the imaginary sweat

“How, what? Why are you in Chloe’s body…?” trailed Clark, as suddenly Lois’s earlier words rang in his head

“You may be the Blur but I aint backing down buddy!...”

As soon as he remembered what she said, he paled even more, so pale that he looked like he could give even Edward Cullen a run for money. Lois in Chloe’s body knew that he was the Blur!! His jaw fell even more

“Wait…you…you know…that I-that I” he trailed shocked

“That you are the Blur? Yeah I didn’t exactly have any choice now had I? You pretty much flaunted it!” said Lois

“That’s because I thought that you were Chloe…” said Clark

“Thus reminding me of the fact that you trusted Chloe with the secret that you are meteor effected and you didn’t trust me enough to tell me? Yes Clark, I know we aren’t the best of friends, or a good friend as Chloe is to you, but didn’t I deserve that much trust?” asked Lois, insecurity suddenly seeping in.

She knew they weren’t that close, but she always considered Clark her best friend, heck he knew her better than Chloe did, and he is probably her closest friend, the fact that he obviously didn’t return that or the fact that he didn’t trust her enough to tell her, hurt her like hell…a lot

“No! Lois trust is not the issue!” said Clark, as he saw the hurt in her eyes

He had expected anger, but never hurt, and that struck him more than anger, she was hurt that he hadn’t trusted her enough but trust was never the issue, heck he knew he could trust Lois, he hated to admit it that he trusted Lois more than Chloe and he knew she wont ever let him down, he knew that when he told her the first time round, but he didn’t want her to be hurt or be in danger. But now seeing how hurt she was, he knew he had no right to make decisions for her.

“I highly doubt that, if trust wasn’t the issue than how does Chloe know?” asked Lois

“Lois-” Clark tried to talk but Lois interrupted again

“Actually…how many people do know?” asked Lois suddenly

But Clark kept quiet, not wanting to fuel Lois’s hurt and anger even more

“Did Lana knew?” asked Lois, at which he nodded “Why am I not surprised by that…does Oliver know?” asked Lois curious, as he was Green Arrow but she wasn’t sure, and probably thought he didn’t

However, when Clark became frozen at Oliver’s mention, Lois’s eyes went wide

“You told Oliver…who you met after knowing me for two years and you TOLD him!” shouted Lois, suddenly her anger doubling

“Lois-” Clark tried to explain but Lois put her hand up as a warning

“No! Clark! Just don’t…I don’t care, you obviously didn’t, so I shouldn’t, we are getting this mess sorted and after I am back in my body, I can pretend to not know and not write an expose on you, you may not trust me but I wouldn’t stoop that low. Your precious life will be fine!” said Lois angrily before she turned and started walking, stomping all the way

Comment

Lois has a right to be pissed off with Clark no matter if she didn't let Clark defend himself, she was practically the only one left that didn't know about his superpowers

Great update, keep it coming

Comment

nooooooooooo! you can't stop there!!!! that was awesome!!! I can't wait for the next update!!!

Comment

Sorry Clark, but i'm on Lois' side on this one hehehe
                              The thing that pissed me off the most in SV was that everyone knew Clark' secret - even some of the "freak of the week" - except Lois. Perry saw him using his powers, for crying out loud!!! Jimmy put the pieces together but Lois was blind as a bat! And that made her look like a fool. And Lois Lane is NO fool

Comment

Great chapter.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎