Hex (Clois Style)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hex (Clois Style)

Hex (Clois Version)

What if instead of making Chloe look like Lois, Zatanna had swapped their souls and put Chloe in Lois’s body and Lois in Chloe’s? Now Lois, stuck in Chloe’s body, must take Clark’s help to get back in her body! Clois!

xxxxxxxxx

Prologue

In the Plane

“Seriously Smallvile? This is like the 6th voicemail I am leaving in your stupid phone, I am leaving for Mexico and you can’t be bothered to pick up my phone? What are you so busy about?” said Lois shouting in her phone, when she heard the line being cut off she switched it off. Annoyed

She had been thinking of saying goodbye to Clark and had been trying to reach him but Mr. Im-So-Busy-I-Cant-Pick-Up-The-Phone, couldn’t be bothered

“Just what is he doing that is so busy!” said Lois rolling her eyes “Guess I wont get to say goodbye to him” thought Lois huffing

Strangely, over the week Clark had became her best friend. Okay well for her he was more than best friend, but to him she was just Lois. At Chloe’s wedding she had hoped that she might become more to him but his Pink freaking Princess decided to make her royal appearance and brought Lois back on earth, Clark would never love her. She’ll to deal with that fact. So since then Lois has been trying to shove her feelings aside. It hasn’t really worked but…at least on the outside she can fake it that she has no feelings for Clark except friendship.

Just then Lois felt her phone ringing and saw it was Clark

“Clark? About time! What the hell where you doing that kept you so busy?” asked Lois

“Sorry Lois, I had to return a rental DVD” said Clark

At this Lois rolled her eyes and instantly Clark started speaking again

“Lo-is! Don’t roll your eyes, I really was busy”

“What-the, how’d you…creepy” said Lois surprised at his guess

“Not creepy, I just know you well enough, are you in the plane?” asked Clark

“Yep, we are gonna take off in few minutes so I decided to call you, it wouldn’t have been so late if you had taken my call the 1st time” said Lois

“Sorry about that, so I will see you day after tomorrow?” asked Clark confirming

“Yep, you going to miss me farm boy for a day? I mean without me you will probably flounder” said Lois teasingly

“Oh yeah definitely, without you I wont know how to even write a story” said Clark sarcastically but Lois could hear the smile in his voice

“Better remember that, gotta go Smallville, bye!” said Lois and hung up

She switched it off after the air hostess told her too.

Sighing Lois closed her eyes and instantly felt sleep claim her.

xxxxxxxxxx

Groaning, Lois woke up, she turned and was shocked when she noticed she was lying down and there was pillow next to her.

‘How can I lie down so horizontally in a plane? Is that even possible’ thought Lois groggily. She noticed she was in a bed

‘What the-’

She stood up and froze. Oh she definitely wasn’t in the plane at all, she was in the Talon!

“What the hell, how did I come from a plane to Mexico to the Talon!” screeched Lois

She looked around and froze as she noticed her appearance. With short curly blonde hair instead of mahogany and green eyes instead of brown, she looked like exactly like Chloe!

“Oh…crap!”

Wuaw Fantastic *___* can't wait for the chloe aka lois/clark meeting.... maybe he will reveal his superpowers!!! CAN'T WAIT!!

Comment

Oh I like this idea I'm in!!!!

Update soon

Comment

I´m guessing this is another fic that we´ll never see the end!, No offense but I´ve read the start of 4 or maybe 5 fics from you and no more, never an update!
        I´d would prefer to read one complete fic and no the prologues of 5!

Comment

Very good idea look forward to seeing what happens next

Comment

Originally posted by Eleidich
            I´m guessing this is another fic that we´ll never see the end!, No offense but I´ve read the start of 4 or maybe 5 fics from you and no more, never an update!
            I´d would prefer to read one complete fic and no the prologues of 5!
            i agree with that.i love all ur stories its all interesting but i love at least one story finished then reading 10 stories with no updates

Comment

Ppms!!!!

Comment

Interesting start so far. I can't wait to read more.

Comment

“Oh this is so not happening, this is not happening” Lois kept repeating as she looked herself in the mirror. But it wasn’t her, it was Chloe! It was Chloe’s face! Chloe’s hair and Chloe’s voice but Lois inside her

“What the hell!” screeched Lois again and looked at her clothing, it looked like the clothes Chloe wore in her birthday party.

While Lois was in shock, she suddenly heard her phone ringing. Startled she looked around for the ringing

“Okay, if I was Chloe’s phone where would I be?” said Lois as she looked around

Finally she found it under the pillow and froze when she saw the caller id

‘Lois’ it flashed

Still shocked, she took the call

“Hello?” said Lois still shocked

“Oh thank god! That is you Lois, right are you Lois?” said a voice, the voice was her own voice, the voice of her body if that made sense

“Yes…who is this?” asked Lois, wondering

“Lo it’s me, Chloe” said Chloe

“Oh my god Chloe, what is up with this Supernatural Freaky Friday? How the hell did I end up in your body and how are you in my body?” said Lois

“I…I think I might have an inkling on how, but go find Clark and together find a person called Zatanna, after you find Clark call me, err call your cell phone, I think that Zatanna person did it”

“Are you in Mexico?” asked Lois

“Yeah Im currently in a truck in Mexico Lo, you find that Zatanna and I will do your work here” said Chloe

“Okay bye…” said Lois and hung up

She still couldn’t get over it as she looked herself in the mirror, no Chloe’s self with she inside it.

“Need to find Smallville” said Lois nodding, but she couldn’t help but finger her super short hair. She always liked long hair and having Chloe’s short hair was uncomfortable.

“First stop, a hair dresser and then the Planet to hunt for la Kent” said Lois nodding

Comment

Great update. PPMS

Comment

now lois will find out clark feelings for her yay cant wait!!!!

Comment

Love it!!! Clark's reaction when he finds out the truth is going to be amazing
                        Update soon, I can't get enough of it

Comment

Originally posted by MariVe
                          Love it!!! Clark's reaction when he finds out the truth is going to be amazing
                          Update soon, I can't get enough of it
                          Yeah I bet he is going to get all "googly" eyed

Comment

more plz

Comment

Great start, keep it going.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢