Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Hours

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you The Fallen Sky! The feedback is wonderful, as always. I'm just wanted to clear up a few things...yay!

Originally posted by The Fallen Sky
    I wonder why Chloe took a picture of Clark. Surely, she has to have plenty of pictures of him, so why take one with her phone here and now?
    That detail has no real purpose. The moment he was in was so precious she wanted to capture it.

I'm kinda confused. Was Chloe thinking about babies or was Clark? If Chloe was, then that's one hell of a coincidence. If Clark was, then I guess Mrs. Crandle accomplished her goal, that being getting Clark to think about getting together with Chloe. You know that's what she was doing with her questions and observations. Anyway, the fact that either or both of them were thinking about babies is a good thing. Especially if they were thinking about having babies with each other.
    Chloe asked Clark what he was thinking about, in which he replies "Babies" because of Mrs. Crandle's comment. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm concerned that these glimpses into the life of married!Chlark are almost over. I'm also concerned that I won't have any more Chlarky goodness from you to enjoy.
    As of now, I have a set end to this series, but I'm leaving it open for I might come up with something to add later on. I will be starting (continuing) another story shortly, probably before this series is done. So, never fear!

Comment

Thank you The Fallen Sky! The feedback is wonderful, as always.
      You're very welcome. It's good to know my feedback is more than just the ramblings of a Chlark addict getting a fix.

I'm just wanted to clear up a few things...yay!
      That's most kind of you and very much appreciated.

I wonder why Chloe took a picture of Clark. Surely, she has to have plenty of pictures of him, so why take one with her phone here and now?

That detail has no real purpose. The moment he was in was so precious she wanted to capture it.
      Ah, that makes sense and is incredibly sweet.

I'm kinda confused. Was Chloe thinking about babies or was Clark? If Chloe was, then that's one hell of a coincidence. If Clark was, then I guess Mrs. Crandle accomplished her goal, that being getting Clark to think about getting together with Chloe. You know that's what she was doing with her questions and observations. Anyway, the fact that either or both of them were thinking about babies is a good thing. Especially if they were thinking about having babies with each other.

Chloe asked Clark what he was thinking about, in which he replies "Babies" because of Mrs. Crandle's comment. Sorry for the confusion.
      Not a problem. I kinda suspected that Chloe was asking Clark, but I was also kinda hoping it was the other way around and that Chloe was the one thinking about babies. I mean, how awesome would it have been if they were both thinking about babies? Anyway, thanks for clearing that up.

I'm concerned that these glimpses into the life of married!Chlark are almost over. I'm also concerned that I won't have any more Chlarky goodness from you to enjoy.

As of now, I have a set end to this series, but I'm leaving it open for I might come up with something to add later on.
      I realize all good things must come to an end, and I understand you have a set ending to this series, but I'm glad you've left open the possibility of returning to this should the mood strike you. I really hope the mood strikes you, by the way.

I will be starting (continuing) another story shortly, probably before this series is done. So, never fear!
      More Chlarky goodness is on the horizon?! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does happy dance* I'm so looking forward to it!!

Comment

Spring Break, YAY!! I finally get to relax...and hopefully you can relax and enjoy this new installation.

Wild Night

One thing truly does lead to another.

Clark ran them home like always, but this particular night, they had been riled up. All day they had been flirting and carrying on, so as soon as they entered in their apartment, they let loose. They had undressed before they left the living room. She pushed him against the wall and kissed him with urgent passion. He held onto the nape her neck and her bare back, deepening the kiss. His tongue touched the roof of her mouth, sending chills down her up her body. She brushed up against him and he lifted her legs around his waist, carrying her into the bedroom.

It all started in the archive room. Clark was on a roll, all the right things seemed to come to mind immediately as he crafted his article. He was finally feeling the adrenaline Chloe always told him about when she worked on a particularly powerful piece. There was something familiar about the event he was reporting, so he rushed off to the archives on a limb. He didn’t know what he was looking exactly and began x-raying the each cabinet, knowing he’d stumble onto what he wanted. Then he saw it. Burgundy lace wrapped around the fair skin of his wife. He blinked a few times, not quite in shock. He had seen her in lingerie before, but never as bold or revealing as the one she had on. This development hadn’t stumped him, however; he continued on as normal. However, his awareness could account for his frequent brushes. Chloe noticed his touches and his obvious x-raying of her, but she enjoyed the attention and indulged in it.

Therefore, the tension they build up at work exploded when they were behind closed doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprisingly, the only aftermath was a pile of clothes at the door. They were lying on the floor, looking at the shapes on the ceiling.

“Did we damage the apartment beyond repair?” Chloe looked over at him, sitting up in one of Clark’s oversized shirt.

“I was extra careful this time.” He said proudly.

“Let’s see.” She scanned the room to find that there was nothing broken. “I don’t believe it. I must say I’m impressed.” She stood up and collected pillows around the room.

“Well…” he shrugged. She smirked and climbed onto the bed, casually reaching for the pillow he strategically kicked up on the headboard. “NO!” She jumped and frowned at him before looking at the spot she revealed.

“What the…Clark!” there was a chunk missing from the wooden headboard. She looked over the clean damage, dropping the pillow. It rolled, revealing a singed hole. “Clark!”

“I’m sorry.” He scooted on his knees and rested at the edge of the bed. “The bed wasn’t my fault. You bit my ear and I happened to be holding onto the wood and it just snapped.” He waved his hand.

“And this?” she held up the pillow, her nostrils flaring sharply.

“I…got excited?” he shrugged his shoulders. “I’ll buy a platform frame and ten new pillows.” He pleaded with wide eyes. “Chloe.” He whined and crawled onto the bed, pulling her onto his lap with a mischievous grin on his face.

“You spend too much money on replacing things.” she shifted off of him and fell back onto the bed.

“I know.” Clark held her ankle between his fingers.

“People are going to become suspicious.”

“No they won’t. They’ll just think we’re wild.” She crossed her arms. ”Every time I go there’s the same couple buying a new bed. They’re both human. You don’t think there’s something wrong with that, but I, an intergalactic traveler with abnormal strength, am at fault?”

“That’s trivial. The point is that you shouldn’t be there to see this mystery couple.” He flashed a devilish smile, the same one that got them to that point. “Okay, what’s gotten into you? You’ve been overly aggressive and frisky. Is there some kind of Kryptonian heat I need to know about?”

“No. I just can’t get enough of you.” he kissed her ankle while watching her.

“Clark, don’t try to change the subject.” He continued up her leg, brushing by her calf, knee, and thigh. Chloe shook her head and tossed her head back nonchalantly. But as his warm lips touched her stomach, she giggled and rested her arms at her side. ”Clark.” she said his name firmly. He kissed her cleavage and leaned over her, staring intensely down at her with low, smoldering eyes. “Clark Kent.” She repeated. He lowered and smooched her neck.

“I love it when you say my name.” he whispered matter-of-factly and sat up again. Chloe parted her mouth to say something then rolled her eyes. “You were so sweet before with your lace and stuff.” He grazed her thigh.

“Oh my lingerie, huh? So that’s what this is?” she thought for a moment. “ You like it that much?”

“I do. Even better off.” he grinned wholesomely. Chloe chuckled.

“Get down here.” She grabbed his neck and planted a kiss on him. He happily wrapped his arms around her and rolled them off the bed to avoid further damage.

You know what to do!! Have a good evening

Comment

Spring Break, YAY!! I finally get to relax
          I hope you have fun during Spring Break, but I also hope you don't get into any trouble. Remember, it's not all about partying and acting crazy.

...and hopefully you can relax and enjoy this new installation.
          Reading Chlark stories is always relaxing and very enjoyable.

Wild Night

One thing truly does lead to another.

Clark ran them home like always, but this particular night, they had been riled up. All day they had been flirting and carrying on, so as soon as they entered in their apartment, they let loose. They had undressed before they left the living room.
          Ooh, horny!Chlark. I love it!! They must really be desperate for each other if they couldn't even get past the living room before they got naked.

She pushed him against the wall and kissed him with urgent passion. He held onto the nape her neck and her bare back, deepening the kiss. His tongue touched the roof of her mouth, sending chills down her up her body. She brushed up against him and he lifted her legs around his waist, carrying her into the bedroom.
          *fans self* Wow!! Things are getting steamy, and they haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet!! I'm just surprised they were able to make it to the bedroom. As hot and bothered as they are, I was sure Clark was gonna take Chloe right there against the wall.

It all started in the archive room. Clark was on a roll, all the right things seemed to come to mind immediately as he crafted his article. He was finally feeling the adrenaline Chloe always told him about when she worked on a particularly powerful piece.
          Why am I not surprised that Chloe gets a high from investigating and writing her articles? What is surprising, though, is that Clark is experiencing the same thing. I would've thought that he'd be immune to such mundane stimulus, especially considering his other job as Superman.

There was something familiar about the event he was reporting, so he rushed off to the archives on a limb. He didn’t know what he was looking exactly and began x-raying the each cabinet, knowing he’d stumble onto what he wanted. Then he saw it. Burgundy lace wrapped around the fair skin of his wife. He blinked a few times, not quite in shock. He had seen her in lingerie before, but never as bold or revealing as the one she had on. This development hadn’t stumped him, however; he continued on as normal. However, his awareness could account for his frequent brushes. Chloe noticed his touches and his obvious x-raying of her, but she enjoyed the attention and indulged in it.

Therefore, the tension they build up at work exploded when they were behind closed doors.
          So, Clark accidentally x-rayed Chloe and saw her sexy lingerie? No wonder he's so ravenous for her. Seriously, I love how seeing Chloe in that lingerie stopped him in his tracks, even if only for a moment. As he said, he's seen her in lingerie before as well as nothing at all, but he still finds her hot and sexy. I also love that Chloe was aware of him x-raying her and appreciating her figure and both enjoyed the attention and encouraged him to continue looking. It's great that they haven't lost the spark and that they're as hot for each other now as they ever were. I will admit, though, that I'm surprised they were able to wait until they got home to indulge in their growing desire. It would've been amazingly hot if they had decided to engage in some workplace delight.

Surprisingly, the only aftermath was a pile of clothes at the door. They were lying on the floor, looking at the shapes on the ceiling.
          So, the apartment is still standing? That's kinda disappointing. I wonder, did they only get as far as the floor, or was the floor where they ended up after getting it on all over the apartment?

“Did we damage the apartment beyond repair?” Chloe looked over at him, sitting up in one of Clark’s oversized shirt.

“I was extra careful this time.” He said proudly.

“Let’s see.” She scanned the room to find that there was nothing broken. “I don’t believe it. I must say I’m impressed.” She stood up and collected pillows around the room.

“Well…” he shrugged.
          This time? So, that means they've had wild, crazy sex like this before? ...and it's resulted in physical damage to the apartment? Wow!! Way to go, Chlark!!! I knew those two liked it rough!! By the way, I love the image of Chloe wearing one of Clark's shirts and nothing else. Hmm, is Clark still naked? *looks hopeful*

She smirked and climbed onto the bed, casually reaching for the pillow he strategically kicked up on the headboard. “NO!” She jumped and frowned at him before looking at the spot she revealed.

“What the…Clark!” there was a chunk missing from the wooden headboard. She looked over the clean damage, dropping the pillow. It rolled, revealing a singed hole. “Clark!”

“I’m sorry.” He scooted on his knees and rested at the edge of the bed. “The bed wasn’t my fault. You bit my ear and I happened to be holding onto the wood and it just snapped.” He waved his hand.

“And this?” she held up the pillow, her nostrils flaring sharply.

“I…got excited?” he shrugged his shoulders.
          I don't know why Chloe's so upset. Sure, Clark damaged their bed and singed a pillow, but he only did those things because he couldn't control himself. If you ask me, Chloe should be proud and elated that she can have that effect on him. I know I would be. Plus, it could've been much worse. Clark could've broken Chloe's bones and burned a hole in her.

“I’ll buy a platform frame and ten new pillows.” He pleaded with wide eyes. “Chloe.” He whined and crawled onto the bed, pulling her onto his lap with a mischievous grin on his face.

“You spend too much money on replacing things.” she shifted off of him and fell back onto the bed.

“I know.” Clark held her ankle between his fingers.

“People are going to become suspicious.”

“No they won’t. They’ll just think we’re wild.” She crossed her arms. ”Every time I go there’s the same couple buying a new bed. They’re both human. You don’t think there’s something wrong with that, but I, an intergalactic traveler with abnormal strength, am at fault?”

“That’s trivial. The point is that you shouldn’t be there to see this mystery couple.”
          Chloe's got a point. How can they afford to keep replacing their bed and pillows all the time? Clark's also got a point. It's not like other "normal" people aren't constantly replacing their beds and pillows. No one's gonna assume anything other than Chlark are having a lot of really vigorous sex. Anyway, I still don't know why Chloe's complaining. Her husband is madly in love with her and finds her irresistible, hence the wild and crazy sex. Not seeing the problem.

He flashed a devilish smile, the same one that got them to that point. “Okay, what’s gotten into you? You’ve been overly aggressive and frisky. Is there some kind of Kryptonian heat I need to know about?”

“No. I just can’t get enough of you.” he kissed her ankle while watching her.
          I think Chloe needs to relax and enjoy the fact that her husband is acting like a teenager when it comes to sex. I mean, she's hot, and Clark knows that, and it gets him going, which leads to him making mad, passionate love to her on a regular basis. It's certainly better than the alternative, him not showing any interest in her at all.

“Clark, don’t try to change the subject.” He continued up her leg, brushing by her calf, knee, and thigh. Chloe shook her head and tossed her head back nonchalantly. But as his warm lips touched her stomach, she giggled and rested her arms at her side. ”Clark.” she said his name firmly. He kissed her cleavage and leaned over her, staring intensely down at her with low, smoldering eyes. “Clark Kent.” She repeated. He lowered and smooched her neck.

“I love it when you say my name.” he whispered matter-of-factly and sat up again. Chloe parted her mouth to say something then rolled her eyes. “You were so sweet before with your lace and stuff.” He grazed her thigh.

“Oh my lingerie, huh? So that’s what this is?” she thought for a moment. “ You like it that much?”

“I do. Even better off.” he grinned wholesomely. Chloe chuckled.

“Get down here.” She grabbed his neck and planted a kiss on him. He happily wrapped his arms around her and rolled them off the bed to avoid further damage.
          *iz more than a little turned on* Clark's persistent, and I love that he was determined to improve Chloe's mood. Kissing his way up her body was so hot!! And I love how Chloe tried to resist his advances but knew she was doomed. I have a feeling she very rarely says no to him when he's in the mood. Also, I love that Clark appreciated Chloe's lingerie, both on and off of her. I imagine Chloe's gonna be wearing more sexy lingerie from now on. Ooh, and I love that Clark moved round two down to the floor, thus sparing the bed any further damage and him another lecture.

This is a great, fun and sexy installment to this amazing series!! Who says that marriage means the end of a couple's sex life? If anything, Chlark proved that the sex only gets hotter and better. I can't wait to see what you've got in store for Chlark next! Fantastic work!!

You know what to do!!
          Yep, and I just did it!

Have a good evening
          I shall, and I hope you do the same.

Comment

Less than a month until school's out! I can't wait!! Ah...the second to last chapter...Do enjoy!

Pregger

Chloe came out the stall, tugging at the bottom of her blouse over her slacks. She looked down at her hands and slowly made her way to the sinks. She set down what she brought with her on the counter and washed her hands. She quickly picked it up and checked it again. There were no special colors or symbols; only a simple word that would change her life. She looked in the mirror at herself and a smile crept on her lips. However it shrunk as she turned in her head how exactly she would break the news. A bad argument had caused things to be rocky the past couple of days and she wondered if this would just make things more uncomfortable.

Chloe and Clark have never been a pair to argue often, but when they did, it seemed to be epic and usually changed things in their relationship. The honesty that upheld their friendship and love ensured that nothing was held back and resulted in painful falling-outs. This last one was no different.
            A rogue scientist created an airborne virus and was releasing it in various public places. Chloe had found the source of where it was and, since the League was busy protecting the areas it was released, she checked it out herself. There was a problem at the facility and she got trapped in along with those involved in his demise. Chloe only remembered blacking out and waking up at the airport where the antidotes were being administered. She was told that while she was unconscious, the madman was killed by his own weapon and the people trapped were safe. The only thing was that she ingested dangerous amounts of the germs and died before being given the antidote. Chloe later found Clark in an empty terminal, staring out the windows. At the sight of her in the reflection, he threw himself on her and hugged her firmly, kissing her roughly. Only when she pleaded for air did he let her go.

In the midst of the chaos, they were able to go home and settle for a moment. Their intimate moment came crashing down when they began discussing how she got there in the first place.

“I’m not saying that you can’t help me, I’m just asking you to keep a distance.” He tried to keep an even tone with her.

“Basically you’re telling me to stay at my desk while things just happen around me.” Chloe held out her arms and stared at him with wide eyes. She sighed and walked up to him. “Look. I understand why you’re upset.” She touched his cheek. Clark jerked backwards and turned.

“Upset? Chloe, I watched you die! I’m more than upset!”

“I’ve died many times before.” She paused, sinking in the sheer absurdity of what she was saying. None of her other married friends have conversations like this. “Clark, if I wasn’t there, all those people would have been trapped and nobody would’ve received the antidote.” He swiveled around hastily.

“That’s what I’m here for.” He pointed at himself. “That’s the Justice League’s job: to save people. It’s not for you to do, okay?”

“That place was loaded with kryptonite. You wouldn’t have made it past the first floor. Did you know that? No, and I bet you don’t care. I went there to disable the system because I knew you would rush in to help everyone and get killed yourself. I know you don’t like to admit it, but you do need me.”

“I do need you…safe. Alive.” Clark leaned over and turned on a lamp. The incident cause electrical issues and must have reached their apartment, fore the light bulb popped, glass shards falling into his hand. Clark moved his hand away in surprise, sending Chloe into panic.

“Are you all right?” she rushed forward and took his hand in hers. Clark sighed and took back his hand.

“I’m fine. It can’t hurt me, remember?” he replied. Chloe dropped her hands down heavily and exhaled. His phone buzzed with a text from Oliver, asking where he was. Clark saw the frustrated expression on Chloe’s face and brushed her cheek.

“Wait - ” she took out a flash from her purse. “I need to give this to Ollie.” She went to grab her coat from the sofa when Clark took the flash drive and tucked it in his pocket.

“You’re staying here. You need to rest.” He backed away and turned for the door. Chloe caught his arm.

“What about Watchtower? I can still help from here.”

“We already have what we need. We can do without you on this one. I don’t want you worrying about any of this.”

“But Clark – ”

“You’re staying here!” his yell seemed to smack her in the face.

“I would appreciate it if you didn’t treat me like some kind…fragile bird to keep in some cage. I’ve been through a lot with you, too much for you to start riding your high horse and telling me what to do. This ring doesn’t give you the right!” Her head hurt from frowning so tightly and her body would let her relax. She shook as the anger subsided and left her feeling empty.

I am asking you to not play hero and worry about yourself.” His voice was icy and harsh. Chloe glared at him, her eyes stinging.

“I may not be some alien or be able to fly and outrun bullets, but I’m just as much a hero as you are.”
            Clark finally faced her. His jaw was clenched painfully and his nose was slightly red. He stared at her for a long time. He didn’t usually like discussing his abilities but it was never uncomfortable with Chloe. She would casually mention them, letting him know that it was normal to her. Yet this time there was no playfulness or admiration, only disdain. At that moment, he truly felt different. He left out the door, letting it close quietly.

Chloe flopped on the sofa, immediately regretting what she said; she knew exactly how she made him feel. When he returned in the morning before the sun came up, she was awake and ready waiting for him. Naturally, the two apologized but things weren’t really the same. It was like they were forcing things back to normal.

She came in and set her purse down an end table. She noticed Clark was asleep on the couch and walked over to him, heels in hand. She crouched next to him. Clark stirred at her touch and shifted to his side. She ran her hands through his soft wavy hair, waking up. He smiled sleepily and rested on his elbows.

“I need to talk to you.”

“Yeah.” he sighed. He watched her for a while. “I don’t mean to make you feel caged or anything.”

“I…I know. I just don’t want you to put me on a pedestal.” She tucked some stray hair behind her ear.

“And I do worry about myself but I can’t let that stop me.” Clark nodded and yawned deeply.

“I’m sorry.” He said softly. Chloe smiled and brushed his lips, rubbing his hair once more.

“Don’t be.” she paused. “I have to tell you something.” Clark fully sat up and motioned for her to sit next to him. She pushed off the couch and sat. She laughed to herself, trying to calm her nerves. “I guess I should just say. Um…I’m -”

“Wait.” Clark pulled out his buzzing phone and answered it. He briefly spoke to Oliver and turned his attention back to Chloe. She held her hands to keep them from shaking.

“I’m…” Before she could get her first words out, a loud crash sounded from the distance. Clark raced to the window and looked outside.

”What were you saying?” he glanced back, another explosive noise alerting him.

“I…” she watched his defensive stance and wondered if she should blurt it out or hold back until things were settled. “I’ll wait.” Chloe rested her hands in her lap and smiled softly.

“Are you sure?” he raised his eyebrow, but at her assurance, he switched into his suit. “I’ll be back.” He disappeared from through the window. Things were silent outside for an unusual time. Restless, she went to the window herself and looked for the source of the dangers. Suddenly, she saw Clark crashing into the roof of the building across the street. He shook off the blow and flew at an unseen foe. Chloe looked around the towering skyscrapers for any sign of her husband, but could not find any. She grabbed her coat without a second glance and left out the apartment. She gripped her jacked closer as she walked down Metropolis’ streets; she didn’t know where she was going but something moved her to leave. She couldn’t wait until he returned.

“Give me your wallet.” A harsh voice grated behind her. Chloe turned around to see a rough looking man holding a knife up. Before she could respond, the man was taken away quickly, leaving her near an alley as rain began to fall.

“Clark?” she called out to the dark sky. She watched the droplets glint in the darkness, falling softly to her face and dripping down her cheek. “Clark, I need you.” she looked down at her shoes and closed her eyes. “I’m frustrated and I’m scared.” She said to herself. She didn’t know why these words came out but realized they were harboring deep within her.

“Why are frustrated and scared?” Clark scoffed behind her. “I took the man away.” he spoke in a serious tone, although there was a gentle confusion in his voice. Chloe chuckled slightly and stuck her hands in her pocket.

“I’m…pregnant.” She whispered. It was the first time she said it out loud and it made it real. She figured she might have children but it always seemed like a far-away life. It didn’t sink in that she was Mrs. Kent until she woke up the two weeks after their wedding and nothing had been ripped away. She hugged herself and repeated “I’m pregnant” even softer. Clark walked up behind her and pulled her to him. She gladly put all her weight on to him.

“Are you sure?”

“I’ve lost count of how many tests I’ve done.” she turned around to his water streaked face. He stared down at her and stroked her cheek with the backside of his hand. Clark kissed her, his face icy cold.

“I still don’t know why you’re scared.”

“I didn’t know how you’d react.” She looked at the “S” on his chest. “I found out the night we fought, after you left. I was going to tell you,” she paused. “But given the circumstances, I thought you’d be even more upset about me being Watchtower.” Clark frowned and tilted her chin up.

“I wouldn’t be anything other than happy.” Although there was little light in the alleyway, she could tell he was smiling. “I was planning on it happening eventually. I stopped wearing protection months ago.”

“Oh, so you’re the mastermind behind this?” she wiped the water off her face.

“Yeah.” Clark leaned down and kissed her, swooping her up in his arms. A crash sounded down the street. He set her down and searched, x-raying the buildings that blocked him. He lifted Chloe up and flew her back to their apartment. Not a minute passed before Clark ordered her to stay put.

“I will, don’t get your tights in a bunch.” She said shrilly with annoyance. Clark squinted his eyes at her and turned to fly away. However, he faced her once more.

“I’m going to be a dad.” he grinned dreamily and stared off to the side. He chuckled to himself and gazed absently as the thought sunk in. “I love you.” He looked down at he and kissed her breathlessly. He removed her jacket and wrapped his arm around his waist. After a moment or two, he pulled away with a slight shock on his face. “I would have never thought parenthood would make me feel this way.” Chloe shrugged and fanned herself. Noises from outside again beckoned him away. Clark walked out the opening and hovered in front of her.

“Come back quickly.” He nodded and zoomed away. ”I love you too.” Chloe stood at the window, watching his red cape fluttering behind him and waited.

Tell me what you think!!

Comment

Less than a month until school's out! I can't wait!!
              Lucky you! One year down, three to go.

Ah...the second to last chapter...Do enjoy!
              I can't believe it's almost over! As bummed as I am about that, I won't let it put a damper on my enjoyment of this installment.

Pregger

Chloe came out the stall, tugging at the bottom of her blouse over her slacks. She looked down at her hands and slowly made her way to the sinks. She set down what she brought with her on the counter and washed her hands. She quickly picked it up and checked it again. There were no special colors or symbols; only a simple word that would change her life. She looked in the mirror at herself and a smile crept on her lips.
              Hmm, based on the title, and the fact that Chloe brought something out of the bathroom stall with her, and the smile on her face, I'm guessing she's pregnant!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Chlark babies!!!!!!!!

However it shrunk as she turned in her head how exactly she would break the news.
              Ooh, I know how she can tell Clark! She should buy a novelty t-shirt that says Baby On Board and has an arrow pointing at her belly!!!!!!

A bad argument had caused things to be rocky the past couple of days and she wondered if this would just make things more uncomfortable.
              *gasps* Chlark are currently on the outs because of an argument?! Not good. Still, telling Clark that he's gonna be a father won't make things worse. If anything, telling him will only serve to help repair the current rift between them. After all, Clark's always wanted to be a father, and you know he loves Chloe no matter what.

Chloe and Clark have never been a pair to argue often, but when they did, it seemed to be epic and usually changed things in their relationship. The honesty that upheld their friendship and love ensured that nothing was held back and resulted in painful falling-outs.
              I think your assessment of Chlark's relationship is spot on! They're all about honesty, even if it's brutal honesty, and I can totally see that honesty causing major blow-ups between them, but I also think their love and respect for each other would help them work through any and all issues they have and emerge stronger than ever.

This last one was no different. A rogue scientist created an airborne virus and was releasing it in various public places. Chloe had found the source of where it was and, since the League was busy protecting the areas it was released, she checked it out herself. There was a problem at the facility and she got trapped in along with those involved in his demise. Chloe only remembered blacking out and waking up at the airport where the antidotes were being administered. She was told that while she was unconscious, the madman was killed by his own weapon and the people trapped were safe. The only thing was that she ingested dangerous amounts of the germs and died before being given the antidote. Chloe later found Clark in an empty terminal, staring out the windows. At the sight of her in the reflection, he threw himself on her and hugged her firmly, kissing her roughly. Only when she pleaded for air did he let her go.
              I'm not surprised that Chloe put herself in the middle of a life and death situation. She's a hero, even if she doesn't have superpowers or mad fighting skills, and she's not gonna sit idly by when people are in danger, especially when she feels she can make a difference. That said, I can understand why Clark would be upset. I'm also not surprised that Clark was by himself, obviously trying to keep it together because he almost lost his wife. And I love that, when he saw Chloe was alive and well, he grabbed her, held her close and kissed the hell outta her. His response to seeing her alive was exactly what I'd expect from a man who's desperately in love with his wife.

In the midst of the chaos, they were able to go home and settle for a moment. Their intimate moment came crashing down when they began discussing how she got there in the first place.

“I’m not saying that you can’t help me, I’m just asking you to keep a distance.” He tried to keep an even tone with her.

“Basically you’re telling me to stay at my desk while things just happen around me.” Chloe held out her arms and stared at him with wide eyes. She sighed and walked up to him. “Look. I understand why you’re upset.” She touched his cheek. Clark jerked backwards and turned.

“Upset? Chloe, I watched you die! I’m more than upset!”

“I’ve died many times before.” She paused, sinking in the sheer absurdity of what she was saying. None of her other married friends have conversations like this. “Clark, if I wasn’t there, all those people would have been trapped and nobody would’ve received the antidote.” He swiveled around hastily.

“That’s what I’m here for.” He pointed at himself. “That’s the Justice League’s job: to save people. It’s not for you to do, okay?”

“That place was loaded with kryptonite. You wouldn’t have made it past the first floor. Did you know that? No, and I bet you don’t care. I went there to disable the system because I knew you would rush in to help everyone and get killed yourself. I know you don’t like to admit it, but you do need me.”

“I do need you…safe. Alive.” Clark leaned over and turned on a lamp. The incident cause electrical issues and must have reached their apartment, fore the light bulb popped, glass shards falling into his hand. Clark moved his hand away in surprise, sending Chloe into panic.

“Are you all right?” she rushed forward and took his hand in hers. Clark sighed and took back his hand.

“I’m fine. It can’t hurt me, remember?” he replied. Chloe dropped her hands down heavily and exhaled.
              Honestly, I can see both sides of this argument. Chloe wants and needs to be part of both halves of Clark's life, the man and the hero, and she's not afraid to risk her life in order to save others. Clark needs Chloe alive and well, because, I believe, she's the one thing he can't live without, and he'd be completely lost without her, which means he wants her to avoid danger whenever possible, and that often results in him being overprotective and kinda irrational. Basically, they're in a no-win situation. Chloe can't change who she is, which means she can't sit on the sidelines and do nothing, and Clark can't change who he is, which means he can't help but worry and be overprotective of Chloe. I think the best they can hope for is that each of them tries to tone down their natural instincts and be more considerate of the other's position. Although, that's easier said than done.

Anyway, I love that, even in the midst of their heated argument, their love and caring for each other shines through, hence Chloe's reaction when it appeared as if Clark might have gotten hurt by the broken light bulb. I also think Chloe could've taken a lesson from her reaction to thinking Clark was hurt and be more sympathetic to his position when he found out she was hurt.

His phone buzzed with a text from Oliver, asking where he was. Clark saw the frustrated expression on Chloe’s face and brushed her cheek.

“Wait - ” she took out a flash from her purse. “I need to give this to Ollie.” She went to grab her coat from the sofa when Clark took the flash drive and tucked it in his pocket.

“You’re staying here. You need to rest.” He backed away and turned for the door. Chloe caught his arm.

“What about Watchtower? I can still help from here.”

“We already have what we need. We can do without you on this one. I don’t want you worrying about any of this.”

“But Clark – ”

“You’re staying here!” his yell seemed to smack her in the face.

“I would appreciate it if you didn’t treat me like some kind…fragile bird to keep in some cage. I’ve been through a lot with you, too much for you to start riding your high horse and telling me what to do. This ring doesn’t give you the right!” Her head hurt from frowning so tightly and her body would let her relax. She shook as the anger subsided and left her feeling empty.

I am asking you to not play hero and worry about yourself.” His voice was icy and harsh. Chloe glared at him, her eyes stinging.

“I may not be some alien or be able to fly and outrun bullets, but I’m just as much a hero as you are.”
              Clark finally faced her. His jaw was clenched painfully and his nose was slightly red. He stared at her for a long time. He didn’t usually like discussing his abilities but it was never uncomfortable with Chloe. She would casually mention them, letting him know that it was normal to her. Yet this time there was no playfulness or admiration, only disdain. At that moment, he truly felt different. He left out the door, letting it close quietly.
              First, I love that Clark caressed her cheek. It's a subtle gesture, but it shows that, despite his anger, he genuinely cares for her. That said, I hate that they're still fighting. I always knew the hero aspect of their lives would be an issue, but I hoped they'd be able to deal with it better than this. Again, I can see both sides. Clark doesn't want to lose Chloe, so he's pushing her to the side, doing whatever it takes to keep her safe, including treating her like a child at times. Chloe, on the other hand, doesn't want to be pushed aside. She wants to be an equal partner with Clark in all things, including the hero game. Unfortunately, neither one seems willing to see the other's POV or to compromise.

Also, I realize they're fighting, but Chloe really hit Clark below the belt, metaphorically speaking, when she reminded him that he's not human, not normal like everyone else. It clearly hurt to have his wife remind him that he's an alien, especially when all he's ever wanted was to be accepted, to be human.

Chloe flopped on the sofa, immediately regretting what she said; she knew exactly how she made him feel. When he returned in the morning before the sun came up, she was awake and ready waiting for him. Naturally, the two apologized but things weren’t really the same. It was like they were forcing things back to normal.
              It's nice that they tried to move past their tiff, but it's clear that the hurt that was inflicted has yet to heal and may take awhile to do so. I just hope they make every effort to mend their relationship and don't let this issue fester until it destroys their marriage and their friendship. Also, I love that Chloe waited up for him. Again, it's a small gesture, but it shows how important he is to her and how much she wants to fix the situation.

She came in and set her purse down an end table. She noticed Clark was asleep on the couch and walked over to him, heels in hand. She crouched next to him. Clark stirred at her touch and shifted to his side. She ran her hands through his soft wavy hair, waking up. He smiled sleepily and rested on his elbows.

“I need to talk to you.”

“Yeah.” he sighed. He watched her for a while. “I don’t mean to make you feel caged or anything.”

“I…I know. I just don’t want you to put me on a pedestal.” She tucked some stray hair behind her ear.

“And I do worry about myself but I can’t let that stop me.” Clark nodded and yawned deeply.

“I’m sorry.” He said softly. Chloe smiled and brushed his lips, rubbing his hair once more.

“Don’t be.” she paused.
              *melts* Aw, they made up!! I knew they would! I really love the tenderness of Chloe stroking Clark's hair and the fact that she kissed him. I also love that both of them acknowledged their mistakes and more or less admitted that they made those mistakes because they love and need each other. In short, it was a very touching reconciliation.

“I have to tell you something.” Clark fully sat up and motioned for her to sit next to him. She pushed off the couch and sat. She laughed to herself, trying to calm her nerves. “I guess I should just say. Um…I’m -”

“Wait.” Clark pulled out his buzzing phone and answered it. He briefly spoke to Oliver and turned his attention back to Chloe. She held her hands to keep them from shaking.

“I’m…” Before she could get her first words out, a loud crash sounded from the distance. Clark raced to the window and looked outside.

”What were you saying?” he glanced back, another explosive noise alerting him.

“I…” she watched his defensive stance and wondered if she should blurt it out or hold back until things were settled. “I’ll wait.” Chloe rested her hands in her lap and smiled softly.

“Are you sure?” he raised his eyebrow, but at her assurance, he switched into his suit. “I’ll be back.” He disappeared from through the window.
              Figures. She finally gets up the nerve to tell him she's pregnant, and there's an emergency that needs Superman. Still, I love that she couldn't find the words to tell him. Normally, she's a whiz with words, but this news is so huge even she, big time reporter for the DP, didn't know how best to say that she's pregnant. I actually find it comforting to know that even she gets rattled, even over something as joyous as finding out they're gonna be parents.

Things were silent outside for an unusual time. Restless, she went to the window herself and looked for the source of the dangers. Suddenly, she saw Clark crashing into the roof of the building across the street. He shook off the blow and flew at an unseen foe. Chloe looked around the towering skyscrapers for any sign of her husband, but could not find any. She grabbed her coat without a second glance and left out the apartment. She gripped her jacked closer as she walked down Metropolis’ streets; she didn’t know where she was going but something moved her to leave. She couldn’t wait until he returned.
              I know they just had a fight about her taking seemingly unnecessary risks with her safety, but I'm kinda glad she didn't sit around and wait for Clark this time. I mean, she's worried for his safety, and I don't think she could live with herself if something happened to him while she was sitting at home. I also think that she was so desperate to tell him he's gonna be a father, that she'd gladly risk life and limb if it meant she could tell him. In fact, I think she was a little worried that something might happen to him, and she needed him to know that he was a father, regardless of whether he lived or died.

“Give me your wallet.” A harsh voice grated behind her. Chloe turned around to see a rough looking man holding a knife up. Before she could respond, the man was taken away quickly, leaving her near an alley as rain began to fall.
              Well, this night just keeps getting better, doesn't it? I didn't expect Chloe to get mugged, but I'm glad that Clark showed up and saved her. And to top things off, it's raining.

“Clark?” she called out to the dark sky. She watched the droplets glint in the darkness, falling softly to her face and dripping down her cheek. “Clark, I need you.” she looked down at her shoes and closed her eyes. “I’m frustrated and I’m scared.” She said to herself. She didn’t know why these words came out but realized they were harboring deep within her.

“Why are frustrated and scared?” Clark scoffed behind her. “I took the man away.” he spoke in a serious tone, although there was a gentle confusion in his voice. Chloe chuckled slightly and stuck her hands in her pocket.

“I’m…pregnant.” She whispered. It was the first time she said it out loud and it made it real. She figured she might have children but it always seemed like a far-away life. It didn’t sink in that she was Mrs. Kent until she woke up the two weeks after their wedding and nothing had been ripped away. She hugged herself and repeated “I’m pregnant” even softer. Clark walked up behind her and pulled her to him. She gladly put all her weight on to him.

“Are you sure?”

“I’ve lost count of how many tests I’ve done.” she turned around to his water streaked face. He stared down at her and stroked her cheek with the backside of his hand. Clark kissed her, his face icy cold.

“I still don’t know why you’re scared.”

“I didn’t know how you’d react.” She looked at the “S” on his chest. “I found out the night we fought, after you left. I was going to tell you,” she paused. “But given the circumstances, I thought you’d be even more upset about me being Watchtower.” Clark frowned and tilted her chin up.

“I wouldn’t be anything other than happy.” Although there was little light in the alleyway, she could tell he was smiling. “I was planning on it happening eventually. I stopped wearing protection months ago.”

“Oh, so you’re the mastermind behind this?” she wiped the water off her face.

“Yeah.” Clark leaned down and kissed her, swooping her up in his arms. A crash sounded down the street. He set her down and searched, x-raying the buildings that blocked him. He lifted Chloe up and flew her back to their apartment. Not a minute passed before Clark ordered her to stay put.

“I will, don’t get your tights in a bunch.” She said shrilly with annoyance. Clark squinted his eyes at her and turned to fly away. However, he faced her once more.

“I’m going to be a dad.” he grinned dreamily and stared off to the side. He chuckled to himself and gazed absently as the thought sunk in. “I love you.” He looked down at he and kissed her breathlessly. He removed her jacket and wrapped his arm around his waist. After a moment or two, he pulled away with a slight shock on his face. “I would have never thought parenthood would make me feel this way.” Chloe shrugged and fanned herself. Noises from outside again beckoned him away. Clark walked out the opening and hovered in front of her.

“Come back quickly.” He nodded and zoomed away. ”I love you too.” Chloe stood at the window, watching his red cape fluttering behind him and waited.
              *melts* Aw, I love how she finally told him. She was so scared and vulnerable, and she needed her husband, and he was there for her. I'm kinda surprised that she was afraid how he'd react to the news. She's known for years how much he's wanted to be a father. Still, you never really know how someone will react to such hugely life changing news. Anyway, I'm not the least bit surprised that Clark was elated to hear he's going to be a father. However, I was very surprised that he'd purposely stopped wearing condoms months ago in the hopes that she'd end up pregnant. I say I'm surprised, because it seems as though Chloe had no idea he wasn't using protection and hadn't discussed with her his desire to start a family at this time. Seems to me, that's the kind of decision that needs to be agreed upon by both parties, but she obviously doesn't appear to have a problem with it, so I'd say it's a non-issue.

Anyway, I love that their previous fight was forgotten in light of the joyous news. I also love that the underlying issue is still present, but they've accepted it and have reached an unspoken understanding regarding how to handle it. Oh, and I love how giddy Clark was after things had calmed down a bit and they were safely back in their apartment. I always suspected Clark would be giddy with delight when he found out he was going to be a father. It's too bad Superman was needed again, because I suspect Chlark would've celebrated the addition to their family by making sweet, sweet love. In any event, I love that they both said 'I love you.' It's true, and I never get tired of hearing it.

Yet another wonderful addition to this fabulous series!! I'm so deliriously happy that Chlark are married and that they're gonna have a baby!! I'm a little bummed that this series is coming to an end, but I've really enjoyed the journey. Well done, and thank you so much for sharing this with us!!

Tell me what you think!!
              I believe I just did.

Comment

Well this is it (for now!) I want to thank all who have followed and read the story. Be looking out for two new stories:
                1) A new type of kryptonite causes Clark to be trapped in his mind.
                2) (Tentative) Lois and Clark have cut off their engagement and Chloe is back in town...

The Kent Farm was hauntingly beautiful, especially in the moments shy of dusk. It retained its beauty invariably like an ageless maiden in a novel. Clark had just stepped out of the bathroom from his shower and dug through his drawer for boxers. Chloe came up behind him and held his waist. Clark peeked at her over his shoulder and held her hands in his free hand.

“Hey.” He pushed the drawer closed. Chloe kissed his damp skin and rested her chin on his back, exposing her face to stray droplets falling from his hair.

“Enjoy your shower?”

“I did. Didn’t help the crook in my neck though.” he craned his neck from his injury a few weeks ago. He hated when he actually strained himself because he couldn’t always carry on like normal. He had to wait and rest just like all other creatures.

“Aww.” Chloe pouted and kissed his back again. “Mmm. You’re gorgeous when you get out of the shower.” Clark turned to face her.

“You’re gorgeous…all the time.” He held her head and kissed her. As they exchanged pecks, Chloe began edging the towel from his hand. Clark gripped it before it dropped. “Wait.”

“What is it?” she leaned back to see him fully.

“We can’t.” he sighed and closed his eyes. “We shouldn’t.” Clark looked down at his boxers that he let drop when they began kissing.

“The doctor said it’d definitely be fine the first trimester.” She said, putting her hands on his shoulders. “If anything’s wrong, I’ll tell you.” she caressed his cheek and smiled sweetly.

“I may not respond quick enough. It’s happened before. That one time, it took me a while to stop.” Clark frowned at the memory and sat on the bed.

“Yeah, that one time and it hasn’t happened since.” She stood in front of him. “If I don’t get your attention, I’ll kick and hit and throw Kryptonite at you.” Clark scoffed and glanced up at her. “Relax, we’ll be fine.” Chloe kissed him warmly and smoothed his hair back. He held her waist in his hands and pulled her closer.

“You promise you’ll tell me?”

“Scout’s honor.” She put her hand up earnestly. Clark grinned and brushed her lips. He threw off his towel and yanked her onto the bed with him.

Chloe stretched and rolled over. She frowned as the light pierced through her eyelids. She opened her eyes to find Clark was sitting up. She scooted behind him and tugged him back to her.

“I’m not done with you.” she rubbed his abs and rested her head on his back.

“Is that right?” he said over his shoulder.

“That’s right.” Clark turned and laid back on the bed. Chloe fell on top of him.

“I don’t know how much help I’ll be; I’m kind of tired.” he commented. She crinkled her nose and rubbed his chest.

“See, it wasn’t so bad.” Chloe brushed his lips and wrapped her arms around him. Clark smiled and sat up, holding her back. Chloe sat up and brushed her hair to one side.

“I love you.” he looked up at her and dropped his hands to her hips.

“I love you.” Chloe repeated and kissed him. “More.” Clark dropped his shoulders and let go of her. He fell back onto the bed and tucked his arms under their plush pillows.

“You are so competitive.”

“Which is how I stay on top.” she looked down at him triumphantly.

“I know; you always pin me down.” Clark thought about the frequent times she’d tower over him as though she were conqueror. Chloe frowned momentarily then pursed her lips. She shifted so that she’d be laying flat on him.

“I didn’t mean it that way.” She had one arm propping her head while the other rested on his bicep. “I’m not really, am I?” her brows knitted.

“Well…” he tilted his head. Chloe realized where she was.

“I don’t plan for it to happen.”

“I don’t mind. ” he raised his eyebrows. “I mean, when the baby comes it’ll be the most logical thing.” Chloe clicked her tongue and stared at him.

“What?” he frowned at her intent look.

“You’re not supposed to say that out loud.”

“What? I’m planning for the future.” he threw his hands up.

“I thought you were worried about hurting me.” she shifted on him and leaned over him.

“I can’t this way….except I might burn you but….” Chloe kissed him and grinned.

“We’ll discuss this when we get there.”

“You started it.” he mumbled. Chloe slid off his lap and laid at his side.

“How?”

“You speak in riddles and ambiguous statements so I never know what exactly you’re talking about which leads to these discussions.”

“Whatever. You know you love it.” she made circles on his chest and kissed his neck.

“Yeah. I love you more though.” she snatched her head up and bit her lip.

“I love you even more than that. Plus one.”

“I love you infinity plus one.” Clark shot back and squinted with pride. Chloe rolled on her back.

“Infinity times infinity plus two.” She said simply, looking at her fingernails nonchalantly. Clark cut his eyes at her. Chloe looked over at him and giggled as Clark jumped on top of her.

Hope it's been a fun ride and I hope to return soon!

Comment

Well this is it (for now!) I want to thank all who have followed and read the story.
                  While I'm sad this story is ending, I'm happy to know that there's more Chlarky goodness coming in the future. Also, it's been a pleasure reading this story, and I thank you for sharing it with us.

Be looking out for two new stories:

1) A new type of kryptonite causes Clark to be trapped in his mind.
                  2) (Tentative) Lois and Clark have cut off their engagement and Chloe is back in town...
                  Hmm, the first idea definitely has me intrigued. I can't help but wonder what scenario will play out within Clark's mind. Will he live out the life he's always wanted, perhaps with Chloe as his wife? Or, will he be living a nightmare within his mind? Whatever happens, I have a feeling Chloe will be vital in saving him. The second idea is also intriguing. I'm not thrilled that Clois were together, but I love the fact that they broke things off and that Chloe's back in town. I hope Chloe also finds herself single and that she and Clark reconnect.

The Kent Farm was hauntingly beautiful, especially in the moments shy of dusk. It retained its beauty invariably like an ageless maiden in a novel.
                  I love the Kent farm, and you've done a marvelous job of describing its allure. Whenever I picture Chlark's home, it's always the old Kent farm. To me, it's the only location on SV that ever really felt like a home, to any of the characters.

Clark had just stepped out of the bathroom from his shower and dug through his drawer for boxers. Chloe came up behind him and held his waist. Clark peeked at her over his shoulder and held her hands in his free hand.

“Hey.” He pushed the drawer closed. Chloe kissed his damp skin and rested her chin on his back, exposing her face to stray droplets falling from his hair.

“Enjoy your shower?”

“I did. Didn’t help the crook in my neck though.” he craned his neck from his injury a few weeks ago. He hated when he actually strained himself because he couldn’t always carry on like normal. He had to wait and rest just like all other creatures.

“Aww.” Chloe pouted and kissed his back again. “Mmm. You’re gorgeous when you get out of the shower.” Clark turned to face her.

“You’re gorgeous…all the time.” He held her head and kissed her.
                  This is a lovely moment between Chlark! It's so domestic and ordinary, but it's also visually beautiful and filled with deep emotion. You can feel the love Chlark have for each other simply by witnessing their actions. There's a tenderness in Chlark's interaction that just melts my heart.

As they exchanged pecks, Chloe began edging the towel from his hand. Clark gripped it before it dropped. “Wait.”

“What is it?” she leaned back to see him fully.

“We can’t.” he sighed and closed his eyes. “We shouldn’t.” Clark looked down at his boxers that he let drop when they began kissing.

“The doctor said it’d definitely be fine the first trimester.” She said, putting her hands on his shoulders. “If anything’s wrong, I’ll tell you.” she caressed his cheek and smiled sweetly.

“I may not respond quick enough. It’s happened before. That one time, it took me a while to stop.” Clark frowned at the memory and sat on the bed.

“Yeah, that one time and it hasn’t happened since.” She stood in front of him. “If I don’t get your attention, I’ll kick and hit and throw Kryptonite at you.” Clark scoffed and glanced up at her. “Relax, we’ll be fine.” Chloe kissed him warmly and smoothed his hair back. He held her waist in his hands and pulled her closer.

“You promise you’ll tell me?”

“Scout’s honor.” She put her hand up earnestly. Clark grinned and brushed her lips. He threw off his towel and yanked her onto the bed with him.
                  Ooh, Chloe's feeling frisky!! I wonder if it's the pregnancy hormones, or if she's just appreciating what a fine specimen of manhood Clark is. Either way, I love that she's the one initiating the action. And I'm not surprised Clark is hesitant to sex up his wife. After all, she's pregnant, and it's clear he doesn't want to endanger their baby, even if it means he's forcing them both into nine months of celibacy. Still, I love that Chloe isn't willing to let his fear of hurting her or their baby deter her. She made a good point in her favor. If the doctor said it was okay, then there's no reason for them not to have sexy time. Though, Clark's fear is a valid one, especially considering he's apparently hurt her before while they were having sex. Certainly, he didn't hurt her on purpose, but he obviously got carried away, because he was so lost in pleasure that he didn't immediately realize she was in pain. Anyway, I love that Chloe convinced him that his one lapse in control wouldn't repeat itself and that he trusted her judgment.

Chloe stretched and rolled over. She frowned as the light pierced through her eyelids. She opened her eyes to find Clark was sitting up. She scooted behind him and tugged him back to her.

“I’m not done with you.” she rubbed his abs and rested her head on his back.

“Is that right?” he said over his shoulder.

“That’s right.” Clark turned and laid back on the bed. Chloe fell on top of him.

“I don’t know how much help I’ll be; I’m kind of tired.” he commented. She crinkled her nose and rubbed his chest.

“See, it wasn’t so bad.” Chloe brushed his lips and wrapped her arms around him. Clark smiled and sat up, holding her back. Chloe sat up and brushed her hair to one side.
                  I love the post-lovemaking atmosphere. It's got a very relaxed and contented feel. Also, I had to chuckle when Clark said he was tired when Chloe told him she wasn't done with him. The guy never gets tired!! I guess him saying he was tired was his way of complimenting his wife on her sexual prowess. I also got a chuckle out of Chloe saying to Clark, "See, it wasn't so bad." Wasn't so bad?! As if having sex with her was a chore. Puh-lease!! Having sex with Chloe is like going to heaven without actually dying. At least, that's how I imagine it.

“I love you.” he looked up at her and dropped his hands to her hips.

“I love you.” Chloe repeated and kissed him. “More.” Clark dropped his shoulders and let go of her. He fell back onto the bed and tucked his arms under their plush pillows.

“You are so competitive.”

“Which is how I stay on top.” she looked down at him triumphantly.

“I know; you always pin me down.” Clark thought about the frequent times she’d tower over him as though she were conqueror. Chloe frowned momentarily then pursed her lips. She shifted so that she’d be laying flat on him.

“I didn’t mean it that way.” She had one arm propping her head while the other rested on his bicep. “I’m not really, am I?” her brows knitted.

“Well…” he tilted his head. Chloe realized where she was.

“I don’t plan for it to happen.”

“I don’t mind. ” he raised his eyebrows.
                  I love the playfulness of Chlark. They're adults, but they've still got some immature teenager buried deep within. It's a great thing, IMO. Also, I love that Clark pointed out that Chloe always ends up on top. For some reason, I don't often think about who's on top while they're going at it, but I can totally picture Chloe always being the one on top, at least at some point. For all Clark's power, he's not the aggressive type. Chloe, on the other hand, is very much like Lois when it comes to her dominant and aggressive personality. Granted, Chloe's not quite on Lois' level in that regard, but she's certainly the more dominant personality between her and Clark. Anyway, I'm not surprised that Clark doesn't mind her always being on top. After all, it gives him one hell of a view!

“I mean, when the baby comes it’ll be the most logical thing.” Chloe clicked her tongue and stared at him.

“What?” he frowned at her intent look.

“You’re not supposed to say that out loud.”

“What? I’m planning for the future.” he threw his hands up.

“I thought you were worried about hurting me.” she shifted on him and leaned over him.

“I can’t this way….except I might burn you but….” Chloe kissed him and grinned.

“We’ll discuss this when we get there.”
                  Hee! I love that Clark is trying to make a logical argument for why Chloe being on top is a good thing. He's right, though. He's less likely to hurt Chloe if she's on top, and as her belly grows, it'll be one of the more practical and convenient positions. Although, I'd hate to think what might happen if Clark's heat vision goes off. Still, at least Clark's not planning on ceasing all sexual activity as Chloe's pregnancy progresses.

“You started it.” he mumbled. Chloe slid off his lap and laid at his side.

“How?”

“You speak in riddles and ambiguous statements so I never know what exactly you’re talking about which leads to these discussions.”

“Whatever.
                  I have a feeling that Clark is never exactly sure what Chloe's talking about no matter how clear and direct she is.

You know you love it.” she made circles on his chest and kissed his neck.

“Yeah. I love you more though.” she snatched her head up and bit her lip.

“I love you even more than that. Plus one.”

“I love you infinity plus one.” Clark shot back and squinted with pride. Chloe rolled on her back.

“Infinity times infinity plus two.” She said simply, looking at her fingernails nonchalantly. Clark cut his eyes at her. Chloe looked over at him and giggled as Clark jumped on top of her.
                  This ending is cute beyond words!! Again, I love their playfulness, and I really love that their "fighting" about who loves whom more. I especially love that Clark realized he wasn't gonna win this battle with words, so he decided to show her just how much he loves her.

I can't believe this series is over, but this entry is incredibly beautiful and utterly perfect!! You really captured the essence of Chlark and their relationship, particularly their deep love and affection for one another. This story put a huge smile on my face and made me oh-so glad and proud to be a Chlarker. Thank you so much for sharing this with us and for keeping Chlark alive. Magnificently well done, my friend!!!

Hope it's been a fun ride and I hope to return soon!
                  It's been a delightfully fun ride, and I also hope you return soon!

Comment

Hey! It's been almost a year since I last posted, but I have finally gotten over an epic writer's block! But now I can finally finish up some stories and start some new ones...

A Matter of Opinion

“Babe, I’m trying to read.” Chloe was leaning against the headboard, propping her book about espionage in the 1940s on her stomach.

“Chloe, you’ve been reading that same page for almost ten minutes.”

“Because you’ve been prancing around naked. It’s distracting.”

“I’m sorry.” he kissed her neck and slid the strap off her farther shoulder. She chuckled and set her book on the end table. She lay on top of him and deepened the kiss. He stroked the back of her neck and followed the arch of her back. They had perfected the position for her to lay in for optimum pleasure of both parties. At the angle she was at, she was able to kiss him and rest her round stomach on his side. He caressed her thigh, scooting her gown up inch by inch. She stopped his hand.

“Leave it on.” she said against his mouth and cupped his face.

“You’ll be more comfortable.” he brushed her lips and tilted his head. He had learned early in their wedding night that Chloe preferred complete bareness since there was “less fabric to deal with.”

“I’d rather just keep it on.” She couldn't look at him directly. Clark sighed in exasperation.

“I haven’t seen your body in over two months.” he stared up at the ceiling and exhaled heavily.

“You see my body everyday.”

“But I don’t see you. I have to sneak in while you bath yourself.” he frowned and ran his fingers through his hair. “What kind of guy has to x-ray his wife to see her naked?” Chloe saw how impassioned Clark was with his argument. “I want to feel you.”

“You do feel me. You just lift it up. And you can touch me because it’s thin.”

“It’s not the same.” he looked over at her. Chloe looked down and cleared her throat.

“Well my body’s not the same. I can’t see my feet to match my socks, nothing fits, and everything’s stretched.” her voice began to raise slightly. “My hormones are raging out of control and I can't get you like I want!” she glanced over her body. “I’m bloated.” she pouted and buried her head on his shoulder.

“That’s a matter of opinion.” he brushed her thigh with his thumb and spoke softly. “Since you’ve been pregnant, you’ve actually been glowing. You’re adorable when your socks are different on your cute little feet.” Chloe showed her face, a smalll smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. “And I must say…your assets have grown which I can’t argue with. My hormones aren't exactly calm either.” She looked at him for a while and smiled, kissing his nose.

“Okay.” She sat up and turned her back to him. She slid down her gown to her waist. Clark pulled her back onto the bed and rested her head on the pillow. He slipped off her gown over her legs and leaned over her, looking her body up and down. She had never felt so vulnerable with him as she did now. He skimmed over the bow on her panties and kissed her. He reached over to turn the light off but stopped him.

“Keep the light on.”

“That's the spirit.” Clark spoke with overt enthusiasm. She beamed and grabbed him down to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony2011
                      Hey! It's been almost a year since I last posted, but I have finally gotten over an epic writer's block! But now I can finally finish up some stories and start some new ones...
                      You're back!!!!!! That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Gotta say, I thought that maybe you were done with writing or at least writing Chlark, but I'm so glad that you're not!! I hope you've been well, and I can't wait to read your stories, both the ones in progress and the ones yet to be written.

A Matter of Opinion

“Babe, I’m trying to read.” Chloe was leaning against the headboard, propping her book about espionage in the 1940s on her stomach.

“Chloe, you’ve been reading that same page for almost ten minutes.”

“Because you’ve been prancing around naked. It’s distracting.”

“I’m sorry.” he kissed her neck and slid the strap off her farther shoulder. She chuckled and set her book on the end table.
                      YOWZA!!!! Naked Clark prancing around is the kinda distraction that I would gladly entertain! Looks like Chloe can't resist his charm.

She lay on top of him and deepened the kiss. He stroked the back of her neck and followed the arch of her back. They had perfected the position for her to lay in for optimum pleasure of both parties. At the angle she was at, she was able to kiss him and rest her round stomach on his side.
                      Chloe's pregnant?!? YAY!!!!!!!! Chloe's pregnant!!!!!!! I love pregnant!Chloe, and I really love Chlark babies!!!!

He caressed her thigh, scooting her gown up inch by inch. She stopped his hand.

“Leave it on.” she said against his mouth and cupped his face.

“You’ll be more comfortable.” he brushed her lips and tilted his head. He had learned early in their wedding night that Chloe preferred complete bareness since there was “less fabric to deal with.”

“I’d rather just keep it on.” She couldn't look at him directly. Clark sighed in exasperation.

“I haven’t seen your body in over two months.” he stared up at the ceiling and exhaled heavily.

“You see my body everyday.”

“But I don’t see you. I have to sneak in while you bath yourself.” he frowned and ran his fingers through his hair. “What kind of guy has to x-ray his wife to see her naked?” Chloe saw how impassioned Clark was with his argument. “I want to feel you.”

“You do feel me. You just lift it up. And you can touch me because it’s thin.”

“It’s not the same.” he looked over at her. Chloe looked down and cleared her throat.

“Well my body’s not the same. I can’t see my feet to match my socks, nothing fits, and everything’s stretched.” her voice began to raise slightly. “My hormones are raging out of control and I can't get you like I want!” she glanced over her body. “I’m bloated.” she pouted and buried her head on his shoulder.

“That’s a matter of opinion.” he brushed her thigh with his thumb and spoke softly. “Since you’ve been pregnant, you’ve actually been glowing. You’re adorable when your socks are different on your cute little feet.” Chloe showed her face, a smalll smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. “And I must say…your assets have grown which I can’t argue with. My hormones aren't exactly calm either.”
                      Much as I don't like seeing Chloe having issues with her body, it's kinda cute to hear her complain about the changes pregnancy has wrought. Also, I simply LOVE that Clark loves the things that seem to bother Chloe about being pregnant and that he finds her just as beautiful and sexy now as before she was pregnant. And I gotta admit, if I were Clark, I would be frustrated that my gorgeous and sexy wife wouldn't let me see her naked, because pregnant women are HOT, and you know Chloe is as stunning as ever, even if she doesn't think so. By the way, I had to chuckle at Clark's comment about appreciating Chloe's larger assets.

She looked at him for a while and smiled, kissing his nose.

“Okay.” She sat up and turned her back to him. She slid down her gown to her waist. Clark pulled her back onto the bed and rested her head on the pillow. He slipped off her gown over her legs and leaned over her, looking her body up and down. She had never felt so vulnerable with him as she did now. He skimmed over the bow on her panties and kissed her. He reached over to turn the light off but stopped him.

“Keep the light on.”

“That's the spirit.” Clark spoke with overt enthusiasm. She beamed and grabbed him down to her.
                      Looks like Clark convinced Chloe that seeing really is believing!

This is absolutely brilliant!!! It's sweet and sexy and hot and adorable and so very Chlark!! I can totally see this happening between them, and it has a real world realism that makes it so incredibly endearing. Your extended hiatus hasn't hurt your writing in the least. In fact, I'd say you're better than ever!

Thanks so much for this wonderful piece of Chlarky goodness, and I can't wait for more!! Excellent work, my friend!!!!

Comment

Adorable. I love little scenes from everyday life. Who needs action and adventure? Not me!

Comment

**It has been a very long hiatus, but I thought of this little story. Please enjoy!**

Little Fortunes

Clark walked into the loft carefully, making sure to not step on any creaky floorboards he had identified over the years. He glanced around and sharpened his listening, taking in the faint call of birds across town and the droplets falling loose in the kitchen faucet he now realized he needed to tighten.

He walked a few more steps, peaking up at the loft space. But he braced himself at the sound steadily blowing towards him. He twirled around quickly, holding arms out to catch the incoming, falling back onto a pile of hay. Golden strands flew into the air under Clark’s weight and billowed back onto his outstretched arms. He looked down to see that there was no one in the pile with anymore. He sat up, brushing hay off his t-shirt when he got pushed down again. He heard a fit of giggling in his chest and a small face popped up, poking him.

“I got you Daddy!” A little boy beamed, his eyes wide with triumph over his deed. Clark rubbed the top of his son’s head, trying to smooth down unruly curls that also plagued him as a youth.

“You did. Where did you come from?” Clark stared down at his son staring back, his little lips curling into a mischievous smile. His cheek dimpled as his grin grew before the secret of his hiding spot burst out of him.

“I was hiding in the loft.” He pointed up. Clark lifted his son up, propping him on his side while the child still watched the loft lovingly.

He always asked to go there whatever chance he got, since his discovery that it existed. Clark had brought him back from doing chores when he got old enough and upon walking by the barn, insisted on knowing what was up there. Clark obliged, not being able to resist his son’s inquisitive side that matched only his one other person. The small question of the loft sprouted into an all afternoon discussion of Clark’s childhood through a telescope, his father; the misadventures of the Three Amigos – Clark, Pete, and Chloe. How he met Chloe, how he met Mommy. No matter how many times told the story, Jude wanted to hear more about it. Clark rested well for most of the night but went to check up on his son. His bed was empty however and upon a quick search, he found Jude curled up on the couch, looking out to the sky. That was one of their birthdays.

Jude was born on Clark’s birthday, one of the best girts he had received. His world stopped spinning the first time held the newborn in his arms, squirming around in his hands. Jude didn’t cry very much, only stared around with large teal eyes. He grabbed Clark’s finger when he Clark had pulled the cover up under the baby’s chin. It was a firm grasp and Clark knew that more had passed down from him to his son than just their defiant hair and eye color.

He would never forget the look on Chloe’s tired face when she had her first moment with their son. He half-expected her to cry like the women he saw at the hospital when he passed by during her doctor visits. But, in a truer Chloe character, she just grinned widely, her cheeks rosy and glowing already, chattering away to their newborn about the world. Clark sat in the chair next to her, stroking away bits of hair that stuck to her forehead. She’d never believe him if he told her, but she was radiant and strong. He kissed both of them before he left to reluctantly take up his duty as Superman for the evening. He returned after a few hours and found her in a more fragile state than he left her. She was paler and could hardly keep her eyes open, but she insisted they settle on a name then and there. Jude was the name they agreed on before she fell unconscious.

“Happy Birthday Daddy.” Jude hugged Clark’s neck tightly, unaware of his own strength.

“Happy Birthday.” Clark kissed his son’s temple and carried him towards the house, listening to Jude’s birthday wishes for the year, including becoming an astronaut and helping with more chores. Very energetically, Jude started bouncing around, asking to come down, and raced away to the house, throwing the door open. Clark saw what caused such a change in Jude and slowed his pace, knowing his son had much to comment on for the day’s activities. He rolled up his shirt, finally making it to the door, where Jude sped over quickly, grabbing his hand.

“Mommy’s home!” He zipped away to his mother who was fidgeting with something in the refrigerator.

“There’s my boys.” She crouched down, rubbing her nose to Jude’s equally pert nose. She patted his tummy and stood up, embracing Clark’s significantly larger frame. Clark put on a fresh pot of coffee while Chloe recapped her day to her boys. They enjoyed a quiet meal before gathering together for present opening. Jude ripped into the wrapping paper, sending paper flying through the air in patterned scraps. Clark caught a few of them and crumbled them into a ball. Jude was exuberant over his gift of a mini-telescope, strapped with leader at the base and opening. He fluttered upward, leaping on the other couch and floating across the living room to settle into an arm chair.

“Is it time?” He jumped onto Chloe’s lap. Chloe nodded and took him by the hand, disappearing down the hallway. Clark was tempted to x-ray their path, but he allowed them to surprise him. The two returned shortly bearing a red and blue cake in the shape of his suit emblem, complete with “Super-Men” scrawled in cursive letters. Jude carried over a stack of plates that had been set aside to the island and pulled himself onto a chair. Clark stood behind Chloe, wrapping his arms around her waist as she cut slices.

“I told them you really liked Superman.” She said over her shoulder and slid Jude’s plate, who disappeared in the living room to enjoy his toys, leaving the couple to chat alone. The hours slipped past Jude’s curfew and he was soon ushered upstairs after minimal protest.

“Did you have fun?” Clark took a striped shirt and shorts from the top drawer of his cherry wood dresser. Jude lifted his arms up, familiar with the routine of bed time.

“Of course, with my little man.” He pulled the pajama top over the boy’s head.

“Don’t forget Mommy.”

“How could we forget Mommy?” Clark finished dressing him, spotting a scratch on his knee. “Where did that come from?”

“When we were playing hide and go seek, I was running too fast and fell.” Jude dropped his shoulders. He didn’t like making mistakes when he used his powers. Jude had yet to grasp his speeding and often neglected the slowing down part. It not only caused some crashes but resulted in a few injuries on the farm. Jude was strong but he wasn’t invincible like Clark. He could take quite a bit, but he could still get scratches from earthen objects. He could also fly already, having a fearless attitude, especially towards heights – a trait he inherited from his mother. Clark avoided thinking about the slew of dangers that presented themselves on a daily basis, especially with the school year coming up.

“Gotta be careful Jude.” Clark rubbed his finger in Jude’s hair and laid his hand on his chest. Clark’s hand almost took up all the space.

“I know. I just wanna be a superhero like you and Mommy.”

“You have a little ways to go but we’ll figure it out in the morning. Good night.” Clark leaned over and brushed a kiss on his forehead, in the same spot as at his birth. The now 6 year old, turned on his side and fell asleep quickly, clinging to his trusty teddy bear. With a final glance, Clark shut the door, leaving a gap. He put his hands in his back pockets and walked to his room, tossing off his shirt on the bench at the foot of the bed. He shed his jeans and climbed onto the mattress, sighing out heavily when he was settled on his back. He wasn’t tired but the bed was welcome to his body.

“Chloe?” He stared down at his toes and over to the opening of their bathroom. Chloe stepped into view and Clark sat up. She had a hand on her hip while the other was resting on their side table. She rumpled up her hair, now in soft ringlets below her chin. She had on a blush babydoll gown that floated away from her ribs over her hips. It grazed against her skin when she moved closer to the bed. The delicate outline of her body shone in the light behind her. Her shaped bounced back after the pregnancy but her hips were a touch fuller, not that either of them minded.

“Do you like it?” She twisted around for him to see the full effect. Clark scooted to her side of the bed and gripped her hips towards him.

“That’s one way to put it.” His eyes drifted up to her face. Chloe stroked his temple with her thumb before moving her attentions to his lips. She lifted his chin and kissed him warmly, sneaking another kiss before pulling back.

“I thought this would be a good present.” She said down to him, wiggling in his arms a little. Clark smirked, looking her up and down once more. He didn’t know how she was still able to do this to him after all the years. She sat next to him. “It’s a preview for tomorrow night when he goes with your mom.”

“I can’t wait to unwrap it.” He put his hand on thigh and kissed her cheek.

“I can’t wait either.” She smiled, returning with a fuller kiss. They fell back onto the bed and cuddled. He moved her hair from her neck and ran soft kisses down to her shoulder. She smelled of vanilla.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you guys.” He said after a while. Chloe shifted onto her back and stared at him for a moment, a smile creeping on her lips.

“Stare out the window in the loft.” Chloe snarked and rubbed his chin. She took his hand from her stomach and pecked it, holding it close to her heart. Clark fell asleep, recounting his good fortune and the gifts in his life.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎