0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Can we have Nick back please? Thanks.
    0%

Interesting ep...lot of stuff they are putting out there. I really hope Adam, Cassie & Diana don't become some strange angsty triangle. Cassie has a crystal now and I hope she can really take control of things and not have it all blow up in her face. Kinda unsure how I feel about witch hunters this early in the series...all in all a great little ep.

Comment

I just liked seeing Adam get all jealous. Poor Diana. She oughtta just let him go. No love triangle messes. Let her and Adam be single a while.

Comment

Lots to say after seeing this episode...

Okay, first off. Bringing in Jake like this... I'm totally showing my age here but it reminds me of when the Dukes of Hazzard were replaced by their two cousins, who, as the story would tell, were in Hazzard before Bo and Luke and were badder than Bo and Luke ever were, so bad that they got run out of town. It seemed like character building and overcompensating for... something. It's like, okay, we get it. People didn't like Jake. Check.

With Jake himself... Chris Zylka's a good looking guy, but almost TOO good looking at times. To the point that I keep thinking I'm watching a model who's trying to act, and not doing that well with it yet. Hey, it worked for Tom Welling, so maybe it'll work here eventually. Fortunately, Chris has a lot better material to work with than Louis Hunter ever did. I do want to know how the heck Jake is about a foot taller than Nick. Do genetics really work like that?

Faye and Melissa need to hook up already. Two episodes in a row and they were a bit closer than I think the show ever intended for them to be. But they do have a chemistry. Half-kidding there, but also, half serious.

I like that Cassie's grandma (aka Sandra Bennet, I know her character has a name like "Jane" but she's always "Claire's mom" to me) is in on the secret, though I think it was reckless of her to let Cassie use a crystal so soon. I also wonder, if she's so powerful, how much she knows about the circumstances that brought Cassie to town. You'd think she would have some idea that witchcraft killed Amelia.

Speaking of the elder generation(s), I am getting a little bored with Charles and Dawn. It seems they're just there to be sneaky behind the scenes, but it's worth noting that one of the best episodes of the series thus far didn't have either of them. I did find it interesting that Charles called Jake "Nick"... I wonder if that's supposed to be a hint of something more than what they're telling us.

Blackwell, eh? Is that Black John, with a better-sounding-for-TV name?

Will Jake have redemption? I guess we'll wait and see. I'm glad he seems to have chemistry with Cassie. And thank you, Diana, for kicking Adam to the curb.

And then I have to bring up the bit that totally took me out of the episode, at the end. And that was the head witch hunter dude, played by JR Bourne. I understand casting certain types of actors for certain types of roles but let's be realistic: He's playing basically the EXACT SAME CHARACTER he plays on Teen Wolf, except here he's hunting witches instead of werewolves. Change it up a little, please? This seems to be from the same kind of casting techniques that had Jack Coleman basically playing his Heroes character on The Vampire Diaries. He's a good actor and I like him, but it just seems really weird to me. The concept of the witch hunters could make the show more interesting, but every time I watch the show I'm going to think "hey look, it's Allison's dad from Teen Wolf with a goatee."

Comment

I wished they had made the crystals into jewelry like rings or necklaces. It's just so ugly being a big hunk of rock.

Comment

umm wth cassie? o.0 Jake clearly started the fight with Adam by disrespecting his father. Yet she's siding with him?

And how old are we supposed to think Jake is that he slept with Faye how long ago?
            Eh.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            It seemed like character building and overcompensating for... something. It's like, okay, we get it. People didn't like Jake. Check.

With Jake himself... Chris Zylka's a good looking guy, but almost TOO good looking at times. To the point that I keep thinking I'm watching a model who's trying to act, and not doing that well with it yet.
            That's exactly what I was thinking.

And good for Diana breaking up with Adam, because he was way too concerned with Cassie.
            But there's no need to keep bringing up that Adam and Cassie are destined to be together, I find that to be a load of crap! Especially since imo they don't work well together AND how are they destined to be together if Adams father and her mom were supposed to be together? o.0 .. I won't even go there. ugh

Fayes mother, does this woman have a heart at all? In the beginning it looked like Diana's father (always forget his name)was the bad guy but now it's the other way around.
            I also really like his scenes with Diana. Very real father daughter stuff.

BTW since Cassies mom was killed in a fire, does anyone think that had to do the demons? They said the only way to kill them was to burn or drown them. But it still doesn't make sense for Diana's father to not have seemed to care about killing her.

Why is Cassie ALWAYS in a short skirt and a cami or revealing shirt? They need a better stylist for that girl.
            Last edited by LuthorKent90; 10-21-2011, 04:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I found this to be another blah episode. Really bored with this show now. I hope it picks up.

Comment

Good episode! Gave it an 8. I really like Jake and Cassie's chemistry. But don't really think Jake's really smart going to a bunch of witch hunters...does he think they'll let him live? And is he really okay killing a bunch of kids just to "revenge" his parents death? It was his parents decision. Got a kick out of seeing the guy from Teen Wolf...wasn't expecting that. He does play the bad guy so well! I guess it is a move up for the actor, going from MTV to the CW.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal26
                  I found this to be another blah episode. Really bored with this show now. I hope it picks up.
                  I gotta admit I’m with you…I’ve already lost interest in this show. It went in a different direction than I thought it would and it just failed to take me along.

Comment

It needs more interesting, action filled story lines. I can deal with drama if it is worth while, but I find myself day dreaming through most of the episodes.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎