No announcement yet.

Terra Nova #1.5 "The Runaway"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra Nova #1.5 "The Runaway"

Count down to the episode's airing and then talk about the show LIVE while it airs!

Here are some images:

FOX has released images from the Oct. 17 episode of Terra Nova. The episode is called "The Runaway."
    10 - Dino-mite!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - I want to run away from this mess
    0%

do you know where you are?
    under a table

sorry im late power went out and so did cable.

Comment

im going to have to rewatch cause the cable going out thru me off and i wasnt paying much attention.

Comment

Better then last weeks episode, but still lacking. I am just about done with this show. I'd really like to know more about the "big picture" rather then 3 lines of dialog jammed into the last 10 minutes. I have no reason to care for any of the characters on this show, though i wouldn't mind seeing the son eatin by a dino. All this pointless filler is getting annoying. I do have to say the box seems interesting, and the spy thing as well although without any real idea as to why they'd need a spy or why the sixers left other then "being unhappy","the commander pissed the big wigs off" or whatever excuse they're pushing this week its getting old. I want to see what,where,when,why and how not 38 minutes of fluff and 3 minutes of story. If they're gonna drag it out atleast have some intrigue, or some maneuvering not what appears to be a convoluted form of "Monty Python's argument clinic".

Comment

The best episode of the series since the pilot, IMO. I thought the little girl hit it out of the park. She's new, I haven't seen her before. Didn't sound like she was American. I'd like to see her come back in a later episode. Her presence (and her brother's) brought a little humanity to the show. It's hard to watch non stop military-style fighting. I'd get bored with it. Or the dino attacks. Those are going to get old in a hurry too. I was almost hoping the Shannons would adopt her, but then I realized they just didn't have the space. But I hope we haven't seen the last of her...or stories like this one. Kudos.

Comment

Hmmm? So Mira isn't the witch we thought she was. So, what is the secret of Terra Nova?

Comment

Originally posted by bybyville
              Hmmm? So Mira isn't the witch we thought she was. So, what is the secret of Terra Nova?
              I suppose it will take a while to know the answer to that question (assuming of course the show doesn't get canceled before that !).

Comment

Whatever it is, it's bigger than saving humanity. Because that was just the smokescreen to hide the TRUE purpose of TerraNova. So let's start thinking of stuff that's an improvement over saving mankind and it should come to us within 2 to 3 days tops.

Comment

Originally posted by InactiveUserID
                  Whatever it is, it's bigger than saving humanity. Because that was just the smokescreen to hide the TRUE purpose of TerraNova. So
                  let's start thinking of stuff that's an improvement over saving mankind and it should come to us within 2 to 3 days tops.
                  Good Point! The Problem (if I understand it correctly)is that this time portal, or what ever you call it-- is one way! What this is that if the population grows there in Terra Nova, then certain powers-to-be could move right in.

Comment

Ok am I the only one who said look they wrought in Newt from Aliens when the little girl first showed up.
                    What Terra Nova is really about and what's up with Taylor's son are the only mysteries on the show and I don't think we will get answers to either one anytime soon.

I keep watching hoping it will get better and b/c there really isn't much else on.

Comment

This and Person of Interest are my 2 new favorite shows. I love that this is something my whole family can enjoy together, something for everyone. I did find it a bit odd that the writers are going with the whole courting thing. But I do love how Reynolds is so respectful of Maddie and her parents. Gotta love the Shannon line, " I carry a gun, I have a short temper and I carry grudges".

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic girl
                        This and Person of Interest are my 2 new favorite shows. I love that this is something my whole family can enjoy together, something for everyone. I did find it a bit odd that the writers are going with the whole courting thing. But I do love how Reynolds is so respectful of Maddie and her parents. Gotta love the Shannon line, " I carry a gun, I have a short temper and I carry grudges".
                        Sounds like we have similar taste in TV shows Atomic. With that in mind, you should check out Unforgettable (CBS, Tue @ 10 pm) if you haven't already. It's about a female cop with a photographic memory. It's been really good so far. The one and only thing in her life she CAN'T remember is the details surrounding her own sister's murder (she is slowly piecing them together as the show goes). You should check it out.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎