Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Reckoning?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar

What were you thinking it was?
    I really didn't know, I always wondered if it was some special "original" ability to incapacitate vampires with a touch or a glance. I'm slow on the uptake...

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
      I just have a few lines abt this episode:
      3 - IT WAS JUST ME OR ANYONE ELSE MISSED ALARIC? WHERE WAS HE WHILE ALL THIS WAS HAPPENNING??
      Yeah, he was the ONLY thing missing from this ep. But it had everything else and I want more episodes like this one. More TYLER & CAROLINE!

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

And whoever it was that was saying that werewolves should be immune to Vampire siring....No way! This show should not be anything like Twilight. (And, don't get me wrong cuz I liked the Twilight books...I just don't like Rob and Kristen as Edward and Bella). TVD is more cool than that. It's more gory and bloody and sexy and the mythology is way more awesome...the hybrid stuff is more like Underworld-ish...and the witchy stuff is more like Buffy-ish. This is totally the best mystically fantasy sci-fi whatever drama on TV right now.
      Last edited by j-peezy; 10-18-2011, 09:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by j-peezy
        ----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

And whoever it was that was saying that werewolves should be immune to Vampire siring....No way! This show should not be anything like Twilight. (And, don't get me wrong cuz I liked the Twilight books...I just don't like Rob and Kristen as Edward and Bella). TVD is more cool than that. It's more gory and bloody and sexy and the mythology is way more awesome...the hybrid stuff is more like Underworld-ish...and the witchy stuff is more like Buffy-ish. This is totally the best mystically fantasy sci-fi whatever drama on TV right now.
        I agree with every single word you´ve just said above!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
          I really didn't know, I always wondered if it was some special "original" ability to incapacitate vampires with a touch or a glance. I'm slow on the uptake...
          Yeah, i had thought too it might be a special ability when Klaus first knocked out Damon, because of the way they shot that scene. it doesn't seem the originals really have any special abilites...it looks like they are just stronger and know more stuff and are harder to kill. I think the show killed the idea of having any crazy abilites with the vamps. Remember in season 1, they implied that Damon could turn into a crow and fog...they stop that after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
            Yeah, i had thought too it might be a special ability when Klaus first knocked out Damon, because of the way they shot that scene. it doesn't seem the originals really have any special abilites...it looks like they are just stronger and know more stuff and are harder to kill. I think the show killed the idea of having any crazy abilites with the vamps. Remember in season 1, they implied that Damon could turn into a crow and fog...they stop that after a while.
            YYeah I remember that> I think they were trying to follow some stuff from the books (coz is the books Damon does have these abilities; he can even turn into a veeery big black dog. Actually every vamp from the books can turn into an animal: Stefan can turn into a hawk I think and Katherine into an enourmous panther, a kitty (which belonged to Elena´s sister) and an owl.
            In the books these abilities fit perfectly with the whole mystical storyline but I read and interview from Kevin (Williamson) saying that in the show it would not go so well. So they decided to cut it off. Which I think it was a pitty coz the scenes in the books when they turn into animals and struggle and battle with eacother is awesome.

Comment

They stopped using the crow because it was too difficult to use. It took too long trying to get it to do certain things, so it just wasn't worth the time.

Comment

10 Best part when Damon came and took Elena from the hospital bed ...... for me he was the hero that she wanted him to be in that moment! Loved this episode so much!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎